It’s Thursday, which brings with it another scintillating installment of Star Trek Re-Watch, brought to you by me and David Mack (infinitydog) and hosted by people who really should know better than to keep paying us to do this, Tor.com.
This week, we take a peek behind “The Savage Curtain,” and what do we find? Abraham Lincoln, Surak of Vulcan, Kahless the Unforgettable, and a big giant poop monster. Ew. I provide the episode recap this week, while Mr. Mack is on hand to give us another bout of his analysis mojo.
So, wander on over to Tor.com, and scan our latest blatherings. Feel free to jump into the mosh pit of comments and lay down your own opinions, observations, gripes, complaints, and so on. Our landlords are pleased when we bring friends over to click on ads and check out other pages and whatnot.
The Mack/Ward Star Trek Re-Watch Archive:
- Spock’s Brain – October 7, 2010
- The Enterprise Incident – October 14, 2010
- The Paradise Syndrome – October 21, 2010
- And the Children Shall Lead – October 28, 2010
- Is There in Truth No Beauty? – November 4, 2010
- Spectre of the Gun – November 11, 2010
- Day of the Dove – November 18, 2010
- For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky – November 25, 2010
- The Tholian Web – December 2, 2010
- Plato’s Stepchildren – December 9, 2010
- Wink of an Eye – December 16, 2010
- The Empath – December 23, 2010
- Elaan of Troyius – December 30, 2010
- Whom Gods Destroy – January 6, 2011
- Let That Be Your Last Battlefield – January 13, 2011
- The Mark of Gideon – January 20, 2011
- That Which Survives – January 27, 2011
- The Lights of Zetar – February 3, 2011
- Requiem for Methuselah – February 10, 2011
- The Way to Eden – February 17, 2011
- The Cloud Minders – February 24, 2011
Next Voyage: It’s a time-traveling extravaganza as we go a-stumblin’ through “All Our Yesterdays,” the penultimate episode of the original Star Trek‘s broadcast run. Mr. Mack provides the episode recap, and I’ll be on the hook for something resembling thought-provoking analysis…assuming I can get past Zarabeth’s leather bikini, of course.