This week? Chess moves, torturous furniture, a hot Orion dancing chick, and a crazy former Starfleet officer who’s now four McNuggets and the cool toy short of a Happy Meal: it’s “Whom Gods Destroy.” I drew the short straw and provide the episode recap this time around, while Mr. Mack does an outstanding job eviscerating it. Analyze our asses, Lord Garth!
So, mosey over to Tor.com and check out our latest yammerings, and feel free to jump into the discussion. The Tor folks like it when we bring folks into their house and help them pay bills and…you know…us.
The Mack/Ward Star Trek Re-Watch Archive:
- Spock’s Brain – October 7, 2010
- The Enterprise Incident – October 14, 2010
- The Paradise Syndrome – October 21, 2010
- And the Children Shall Lead – October 28, 2010
- Is There in Truth No Beauty? – November 4, 2010
- Spectre of the Gun – November 11, 2010
- Day of the Dove – November 18, 2010
- For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky – November 25, 2010
- The Tholian Web – December 2, 2010
- Plato’s Stepchildren – December 9, 2010
- Wink of an Eye – December 16, 2010
- The Empath – December 23, 2010
- Elaan of Troyius – December 30, 2010
Next Voyage: He’s white on the left side, and he’s white on the right side. Let’s call the whole thing off! It’s “Let That Be Your Last Battlefield,” with Dave providing the recap, while and I attempt to find something redeeming to recommend about the episode.