This week? Kirk and his intrepid crew encounter a group of aliens who bring a whole new meaning to “living life in the fast lane.” It’s a journey to the planet Scalos and the water that makes Monster Energy Drink seem like NyQuil, in “Wink of an Eye.”
So, mosey on over to Tor.com and check out our idiocy, and feel free to join the discussion. Our masters are thrilled when we
sucker people into bring folks and helping them pay bills and…you know…us.
The Mack/Ward Star Trek Re-Watch Archive:
- Spock’s Brain – October 7, 2010
- The Enterprise Incident – October 14, 2010
- The Paradise Syndrome – October 21, 2010
- And the Children Shall Lead – October 28, 2010
- Is There in Truth No Beauty? – November 4, 2010
- Spectre of the Gun – November 11, 2010
- Day of the Dove – November 18, 2010
- For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky – November 25, 2010
- The Tholian Web – December 2, 2010
- Plato’s Stepchildren – December 9, 2010
Next Voyage: Gem can feel your pain. I hope she can feel mine, because my brain hurts after watching “The Empath.” I’m on the hook for the recap, and Dave is responsible for scintillating analysis.