New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- Batman: You're the Star of the Story, by Kevin Dilmore!
- Bucs Blog! 2014 Season, Week 3.
- Bucs Blog! 2013 Season, Week 9.
- Happy 25th Birthday, Full Metal Jacket!
- Find/Contact Me
- Back on the air.
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- "Ten for Ward" #11 at StarTrek.com: Ten Insane Star Trek Crossovers
- Kirk versus the Gorn. Again!
- Me and Kevin at Free State Comicon 2013!
- I'm supposed to be writing, but I can't tear myself away from the slow-motion train wreck that is the #Bucs/Falcons game. 2 hours ago
- If I'm Lovie Smith, I'm thinking I open my post-game press conference with a puppet show or something. #Bucs 2 hours ago
- Okay, Falcons. Throw seven more picks just like that. #Bucs 2 hours ago
- At this point, I'm just hoping one my Tweets gets picked up by the #Bucs site's "Social Rewind" feature. buccaneers.com/news/article-1… 2 hours ago
- RT @NOTSportsCenter: RT if you've scored a TD on the #Bucs tonight 2 hours ago
Category Archives: writing wrap-up
And just like that, we’re 1/12th of the way through 2014. Damn. What can I say about January? It was a damned blur, that’s what it was. The hunt for Ward Manor 2.0 got serious, and as I write this … Continue reading
Bye-bye, 2013. Man, that was fast. Here we are, living in the future! Dear Science: You have one year to get me and Marty McFly our hover boards. Understand what I’m sayin’? Anyway, the final month of the year was busy … Continue reading
And so here we are: the final month of 2013. Already. Where the hell did the year go? It was an active month, all things considered. Things are busy on several fronts, both writing-related and less-so, but I still managed … Continue reading
November? Already? Blargle. A few folks have asked me if I’ll be participating in this year’s National Novel Writing Month festivities, and while I didn’t sign up and nor will I be shooting for the 50,000 word mark, I do … Continue reading
Comin’ round the bend, and we’re entering the final quarter of the year. Dear 2013: Slow the hell down. September wasn’t too crazy, to be honest. I used most of that time to handle some odds and ends, as well … Continue reading
Okay, so we’re officially on the downhill side of the year, now, right? Damn. August was an eventful month. Stuff in stores! Stuff on the web! Finishing up one book! Starting another! Plans afoot! Plans announced! And hey, I even … Continue reading