Writer Dayton Ward’s online man cave. Now with extra bacon.
You've been warned. No whining.
What People Are Reading
- Star Trek: Topps Trading Cards tribute book!
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- Your moment of TrekZen*.
- "The Bionic Woman, Part One" on Cyborgs: A Bionic Podcast!
- Novels & Novellas
- When the books talk back.
- April writing wrap-up.
- "Ten for Ward" #7 at StarTrek.com: Ten Favorite Trek Audiobooks!
- Your other car could be the Shuttlecraft Galileo!
- The lost shuttlecraft Galileo...found?
Looking for something?
- RT @zeldawilliams: Read more books! This isn't directed to anyone in particular, but most people in general. Reading is too wonderful and b… 9 hours ago
- PROGRAMMING NOTE: From this point forward, I will only autograph copies of my books using the Comics Sans font. #fb 10 hours ago
- :: Checks watch :: Hey, it's Beer Thirty. #fb 11 hours ago
- Trying to teach my youngest to yell "SAN DIMAS HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL RULES!" when she "graduates" pre-school tomorrow night. No luck, so far. 11 hours ago
- RT @JohnLuce: "You can pretty much put anything in quotes, attribute it to C.S. Lewis, and Christians will repeat it ad nauseum." - C.S. Le… 16 hours ago
Category Archives: writing wrap-up
June come. June go. Lots of shuffling going on this month, mostly in preparation for projects which will begin ramping up in July. There also was one bit of insanity toward the end of the month, which continues at least … Continue reading
Well, May was fun…while it was lasted. It actually was a pretty quiet month, to be honest, and didn’t really start heating up until its second half. My summer and fall is beginning to fill up with stuff, though, and … Continue reading
April? Where? Oh, there it is…in my rear-view mirror. With one weekend consumed by the annual Starfest convention, and another devoted to an informal gathering of writer-type friends here in KC, I still managed to accomplish a few writing-like things. … Continue reading
So, 2012 is 25% in the books. That’s BULLshit. Time flies when you’re up to your eyeballs in…well, everything. Anyway, things are sorta busy on the writing front. Here’s the rundown: That Which Divides – Star Trek original series novel. … Continue reading
Wow. I totally spaced on this. So, you know…hello, March. You came screamin’ in a few days ago, and you haven’t let off the gas since you got here. Nice to see you, too. Prick. So, a few things happening … Continue reading
I almost didn’t bother posting one of these for January, as even though I did do some writing, it still was nothing like my busier periods. However, some things have changed in recent days which look to fill at least … Continue reading
Long story short? I didn’t do jack during December. Some of that was by design. I came into December still tired/burned out from a rather long year. Lots of late nights, weekends, etc. devoted to meeting this or that deadline … Continue reading
So, here we are, at the final month of the year 2011. Damn. November was a quiet, mostly uneventful month. I was rather happy to be free of pressing deadlines once the mid-point of the month passed, as that gave … Continue reading
A day or so late, but better that than never, and all that. October wasn’t too bad, all things considered. I had a few things to work on, but mostly I used the month to catch up on other things … Continue reading