New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- Your Moment of TrekZen*
- More Trek/Apes comic cover goodness.
- Happy 49th Birthday to the original Starship Enterprise!
- Kid pics. Because.
- Happy Birthday, Star Trek!
- Novel Spaces - "Finding the Happy Medium With Social Media"
- This is what my day feels like....
- Black belts x 2!
- What am I writing next?
- Novels & Novellas
- Hey! Clan Ward is at the @AlamoKC for the Ghostbusters Quote-Along, hosted by @kevindilmore! #WhoYouGonnaCall #fb 12 hours ago
- RT @mclark1701: While I am waiting for Disavowed to come out I am going to read In The Name of Honour by @daytonward from 2002. http://t.co… 12 hours ago
- Dear writers and hopeful writers: This is definitely not a way to handle bad reviews. #ProTip jezebel.com/author-stalks-… 20 hours ago
- Writer @ChuckWendig reminds us how best to deal with negative reviews. Go. Read. terribleminds.com/ramble/2014/10… 23 hours ago
- Cover art for Cross Cult’s German edition of Peaceable Kingdoms! daytonward.wordpress.com/2014/10/17/cov… 4 days ago
Category Archives: writing wrap-up
So, you know…it’s March 2014. Already. Yeah. Some of you probably know that a good portion of February was spent preparing for The Big Move. Indeed, this is the first writing wrap-up coming to you from my home office at … Continue reading
And just like that, we’re 1/12th of the way through 2014. Damn. What can I say about January? It was a damned blur, that’s what it was. The hunt for Ward Manor 2.0 got serious, and as I write this … Continue reading
Bye-bye, 2013. Man, that was fast. Here we are, living in the future! Dear Science: You have one year to get me and Marty McFly our hover boards. Understand what I’m sayin’? Anyway, the final month of the year was busy … Continue reading
And so here we are: the final month of 2013. Already. Where the hell did the year go? It was an active month, all things considered. Things are busy on several fronts, both writing-related and less-so, but I still managed … Continue reading
November? Already? Blargle. A few folks have asked me if I’ll be participating in this year’s National Novel Writing Month festivities, and while I didn’t sign up and nor will I be shooting for the 50,000 word mark, I do … Continue reading
Comin’ round the bend, and we’re entering the final quarter of the year. Dear 2013: Slow the hell down. September wasn’t too crazy, to be honest. I used most of that time to handle some odds and ends, as well … Continue reading