New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- It's an "Ask Dayton" open thread, because why not?
- August writing wrap-up.
- From the Archives: How *NOT* to write a Star Trek novel.
- Point of Divergence
- Announcing STAR TREK: SEEKERS!
- The Batcave Podcast, Episode 22!
- The Batcave Podcast, Episode 18: BATMAN: THE MOVIE!
- The art of Rob Caswell...keeps filling up my walls.
- Lost Days: A Kickstarter project by Michael Jan Friedman.
- RT @ovhawkins: So You Want To Get That Tie-In Manuscript Published? wp.me/p1YytU-kS via @ovhawkins @daytonward #publishing 3 hours ago
- Why hello, @kcbarsandeats. Yes, I think I'll be following you, because you want to talk about food & booze, and hey! I like food & booze. 4 hours ago
- Happy Book Birthday to John Jackson Miller (@jjmfaraway) for his new Star Wars novel A NEW DAWN. blog.farawaypress.com/2014/04/my-new… 4 hours ago
- RT @scifibulletin: @daytonward "My name is Dayton Ward and I used to be a writer... until one day... [call from publishers]..." (from the M… 5 hours ago
- You know, Monday, just because you had the day off yesterday doesn't mean you get to double down on us today. Oh, wait. Yes, it does. #Fuck 5 hours ago
Category Archives: writing wrap-up
And just like that, we’re 1/12th of the way through 2014. Damn. What can I say about January? It was a damned blur, that’s what it was. The hunt for Ward Manor 2.0 got serious, and as I write this … Continue reading
Bye-bye, 2013. Man, that was fast. Here we are, living in the future! Dear Science: You have one year to get me and Marty McFly our hover boards. Understand what I’m sayin’? Anyway, the final month of the year was busy … Continue reading
And so here we are: the final month of 2013. Already. Where the hell did the year go? It was an active month, all things considered. Things are busy on several fronts, both writing-related and less-so, but I still managed … Continue reading
November? Already? Blargle. A few folks have asked me if I’ll be participating in this year’s National Novel Writing Month festivities, and while I didn’t sign up and nor will I be shooting for the 50,000 word mark, I do … Continue reading
Comin’ round the bend, and we’re entering the final quarter of the year. Dear 2013: Slow the hell down. September wasn’t too crazy, to be honest. I used most of that time to handle some odds and ends, as well … Continue reading
Okay, so we’re officially on the downhill side of the year, now, right? Damn. August was an eventful month. Stuff in stores! Stuff on the web! Finishing up one book! Starting another! Plans afoot! Plans announced! And hey, I even … Continue reading