New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- The Batcave Podcast, Episode 26!
- Announcing STAR TREK: SEEKERS!
- Happy 49th Birthday to the original Starship Enterprise!
- Ask Dayton #78 on the G&T Show: "Pranks, Jokes, and Other Serious Shit."
- Kid pics. Because.
- A Star Trek: Seekers contest!
- October 23, 1983. Semper Fi.
- Back on the air.
- Novel Spaces - "Finding the Happy Medium With Social Media"
- Your moment of TrekZen*.
- #ThatTimeOnStarTrek http://t.co/8FWL7MGoEY 1 day ago
- Today's writing reminder. http://t.co/m6HHdq97Ye 1 day ago
- Friday! Where the hell have you been? We've been looking for your ass since Monday. 1 day ago
- RT @ThatTimeOn: #ThatTimeOnStarTrek 17! RT @DamonLindeIof @jmswallow @gryphonrose @GeoffThorne @p_morwood @daytonward @unamccormack http://… 1 day ago
- "Dayton, get a shiny dick." :: puts on glasses :: "Dayton, get a dining check." Oh, that makes more sense. Thanks, OpenTable. 2 days ago
Category Archives: writing wrap-up
So, you know…it’s March 2014. Already. Yeah. Some of you probably know that a good portion of February was spent preparing for The Big Move. Indeed, this is the first writing wrap-up coming to you from my home office at … Continue reading
And just like that, we’re 1/12th of the way through 2014. Damn. What can I say about January? It was a damned blur, that’s what it was. The hunt for Ward Manor 2.0 got serious, and as I write this … Continue reading
Bye-bye, 2013. Man, that was fast. Here we are, living in the future! Dear Science: You have one year to get me and Marty McFly our hover boards. Understand what I’m sayin’? Anyway, the final month of the year was busy … Continue reading
And so here we are: the final month of 2013. Already. Where the hell did the year go? It was an active month, all things considered. Things are busy on several fronts, both writing-related and less-so, but I still managed … Continue reading
November? Already? Blargle. A few folks have asked me if I’ll be participating in this year’s National Novel Writing Month festivities, and while I didn’t sign up and nor will I be shooting for the 50,000 word mark, I do … Continue reading
Comin’ round the bend, and we’re entering the final quarter of the year. Dear 2013: Slow the hell down. September wasn’t too crazy, to be honest. I used most of that time to handle some odds and ends, as well … Continue reading