New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- World Series 2014 musings.
- Coming Soon from IDW: Star Trek "Photocomics!"
- Announcing STAR TREK: SEEKERS!
- The best Marine Corps recruiting poster. Ever.
- For you fans of 2001: A Space Odyssey....
- Batman: You're the Star of the Story, by Kevin Dilmore!
- Find/Contact Me
- Star Trek: Vanguard fan art!
- Spicing up the GOP debates.
- Your Moment of TrekZen*
- RT @WorldAndScience: Interesting fact... http://t.co/6vuy7WKLyy 8 hours ago
- RT @SpaceMovers: Happy Halloween from Space Movers!#SpaceMovers @ClubFantasci @GeekedupGaming1 @UndeadViking @wibaigames @GeekDads http://t… 8 hours ago
- 8:45am and I've already hit my Stupid People Quota for the day. Thank you, internet. 8 hours ago
- Pre-Halloween tradition: Listening to the 1938 War of the Worlds broadcast. Just me, or anybody else do this? youtube.com/watch?v=Xs0K4A… 1 day ago
- Just got an email from Ello saying it was "Now safe for work." Wait....what the hell did I miss? 1 day ago
Category Archives: writing wrap-up
So, you know…it’s March 2014. Already. Yeah. Some of you probably know that a good portion of February was spent preparing for The Big Move. Indeed, this is the first writing wrap-up coming to you from my home office at … Continue reading
And just like that, we’re 1/12th of the way through 2014. Damn. What can I say about January? It was a damned blur, that’s what it was. The hunt for Ward Manor 2.0 got serious, and as I write this … Continue reading
Bye-bye, 2013. Man, that was fast. Here we are, living in the future! Dear Science: You have one year to get me and Marty McFly our hover boards. Understand what I’m sayin’? Anyway, the final month of the year was busy … Continue reading
And so here we are: the final month of 2013. Already. Where the hell did the year go? It was an active month, all things considered. Things are busy on several fronts, both writing-related and less-so, but I still managed … Continue reading
November? Already? Blargle. A few folks have asked me if I’ll be participating in this year’s National Novel Writing Month festivities, and while I didn’t sign up and nor will I be shooting for the 50,000 word mark, I do … Continue reading
Comin’ round the bend, and we’re entering the final quarter of the year. Dear 2013: Slow the hell down. September wasn’t too crazy, to be honest. I used most of that time to handle some odds and ends, as well … Continue reading