New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- Lost Days: A Kickstarter project by Michael Jan Friedman.
- First day of school, 2014 edition.
- Have some Fun with Kirk and Spock! Also? CONTEST!
- Blast from the Past: Cover art for Star Trek: Corps of Engineers
- Dayton Who?
- Novels & Novellas
- Announcing STAR TREK: SEEKERS!
- July writing wrap-up.
- Novel Spaces - "When Is the Write Time?"
- That Which Divides
- Hey, @JosephDickerson! @starfleetmom's care package arrived today. Thanks for hooking me up! :) 17 hours ago
- Dear anyone with a website: When did it become cool to autoload video or sound and then hide that shit on your site? Fucking annoying. 19 hours ago
- If you need a guidebook for this sort of thing, you likely suck at it, and you should leave it to the professionals. http://t.co/GdwPn8iz35 21 hours ago
- Dayton be like, "Sure. Let's talk about canon." http://t.co/AqzEb9DT50 1 day ago
- #ProTip: When that part of someone's Outlook calendar is blocked, they're not available during that time for another meeting. No, really. 2 days ago
Category Archives: writing wrap-up
Comin’ round the bend, and we’re entering the final quarter of the year. Dear 2013: Slow the hell down. September wasn’t too crazy, to be honest. I used most of that time to handle some odds and ends, as well … Continue reading
Okay, so we’re officially on the downhill side of the year, now, right? Damn. August was an eventful month. Stuff in stores! Stuff on the web! Finishing up one book! Starting another! Plans afoot! Plans announced! And hey, I even … Continue reading
July come. July go. What’s up with that? It was something of a “shuffling the pieces around the board” kind of month. Some projects moved off the board, while others took a more prominent position. We should be getting close … Continue reading
So, you know….2013 is half over. Ugh. June downshifted a bit, as I finished and delivered my manuscript for the current novel project, and started the process of getting organized for a few new things, including what will be the … Continue reading
A day or so late, but I promise it was for a good reason. I’ve got a book deadline looming, after all. :) May was a busy month, with much of my writing time spent in the home stretch of … Continue reading
May? Already? Dear 2013: Slow the hell down. As with March, most of April’s writing effort was focused on the current novel-in-progress. We’re in the last month or so of that work, with a deadline for the manuscript set for early June. I managed … Continue reading
And just like that, we’re a quarter of the way through 2013. Whaaaaaaaat? Like February, a large portion of March’s writing time was devoted to the current novel-in-progress. Still, there were a few other things here and there to keep life interesting. In … Continue reading
March, already? Yikes. A fairly busy month, though it doesn’t really feel like I accomplished all that much. I hate that feeling. The bulk of my writing time was (allegedly) spent working on the new novel project, but a few … Continue reading
Wait. 2013 is already driving in the HOV lane. Slow the hell down. Stuff happening in January, all right. February marks the start of a new novel project which will occupy the bulk of my writing time for the next … Continue reading