New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital man cave. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- Seekers and Star Trek book cover love.
- Announcing STAR TREK: SEEKERS!
- What's old is new again...Trek style!
- Novels & Novellas
- So, about that Houston trip....
- David Mack's STORMING HEAVEN, and a Vanguard guide.
- Where No Ape Has Gone Before?
- Dawn of the Planet of the Apes - first official trailer!
- Star Trek: Seekers - IT'S FINALLY HERE!
- Weird search terms that (apparently) bring you to me.
- I keep getting these reminders from Facebook...... http://t.co/SGlPe3sQkV 5 hours ago
- Happy Birthday, NASA, born on this day in 1958! nasa.gov/exploration/wh… 6 hours ago
- Let July 29th henceforth be known as "Don't Be A Dick Day." Happy Birthday, @wilw! dontbeadickday.com 6 hours ago
- Happy 61st Birthday to the incomparable Geddy Lee! http://t.co/s15Nu1NPSj 7 hours ago
- Tonight, by request at Addy & Erin's GeekDad Theater: The Six Million Dollar Man - "Bigfoot V." 23 hours ago
Category Archives: writing wrap-up
Okay, so we’re officially on the downhill side of the year, now, right? Damn. August was an eventful month. Stuff in stores! Stuff on the web! Finishing up one book! Starting another! Plans afoot! Plans announced! And hey, I even … Continue reading
July come. July go. What’s up with that? It was something of a “shuffling the pieces around the board” kind of month. Some projects moved off the board, while others took a more prominent position. We should be getting close … Continue reading
So, you know….2013 is half over. Ugh. June downshifted a bit, as I finished and delivered my manuscript for the current novel project, and started the process of getting organized for a few new things, including what will be the … Continue reading
A day or so late, but I promise it was for a good reason. I’ve got a book deadline looming, after all. :) May was a busy month, with much of my writing time spent in the home stretch of … Continue reading
May? Already? Dear 2013: Slow the hell down. As with March, most of April’s writing effort was focused on the current novel-in-progress. We’re in the last month or so of that work, with a deadline for the manuscript set for early June. I managed … Continue reading
And just like that, we’re a quarter of the way through 2013. Whaaaaaaaat? Like February, a large portion of March’s writing time was devoted to the current novel-in-progress. Still, there were a few other things here and there to keep life interesting. In … Continue reading
March, already? Yikes. A fairly busy month, though it doesn’t really feel like I accomplished all that much. I hate that feeling. The bulk of my writing time was (allegedly) spent working on the new novel project, but a few … Continue reading
Wait. 2013 is already driving in the HOV lane. Slow the hell down. Stuff happening in January, all right. February marks the start of a new novel project which will occupy the bulk of my writing time for the next … Continue reading
So, the Mayans and Karl Rove. Way to pick the winners, yo. December was a bit on the hectic side. School vacations played havoc with my writing time, so I find myself beginning the new year in a bit of … Continue reading