Writer Dayton Ward’s online man cave. Now with extra bacon.
You've been warned. No whining.
What People Are Reading
- The lost shuttlecraft Galileo...found?
- Stuff I've Written
- Even more old-school Trek goodness from Doug Drexler.
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- Star Trek: Typhon Pact...Cross Cult Style!
- Happy 40th Anniversary, M*A*S*H.
- Your other car could be the Shuttlecraft Galileo!
- Novels & Novellas
- Happy 30th Anniversary, Blue Thunder!
- Novel Spaces - "Tips for living with a writer? A list, deconstructed."
Looking for something?
- Holy crap. The original Star Trek series in Blu-ray is fabulous. 23 hours ago
- Ah, Monday: We meet again. http://t.co/L4Kz755s 1 day ago
- Just me and the girls, with Mom out of town. ICE CREAM! PREPARE FOR GLORY!!! #fb 3 days ago
- "This fandom needs an enema!" - Me, just now. 3 days ago
- Amusement o/t Day: People younger than me staking out the "We're the REAL fans" ground in the current Trek movie love/hate war. Do go on. :D 3 days ago
Category Archives: writing wrap-up
May? Already? Dear 2013: Slow the hell down. As with March, most of April’s writing effort was focused on the current novel-in-progress. We’re in the last month or so of that work, with a deadline for the manuscript set for early June. I managed … Continue reading
And just like that, we’re a quarter of the way through 2013. Whaaaaaaaat? Like February, a large portion of March’s writing time was devoted to the current novel-in-progress. Still, there were a few other things here and there to keep life interesting. In … Continue reading
March, already? Yikes. A fairly busy month, though it doesn’t really feel like I accomplished all that much. I hate that feeling. The bulk of my writing time was (allegedly) spent working on the new novel project, but a few … Continue reading
Wait. 2013 is already driving in the HOV lane. Slow the hell down. Stuff happening in January, all right. February marks the start of a new novel project which will occupy the bulk of my writing time for the next … Continue reading
So, the Mayans and Karl Rove. Way to pick the winners, yo. December was a bit on the hectic side. School vacations played havoc with my writing time, so I find myself beginning the new year in a bit of … Continue reading
And now we hit the home stretch. The final lap. The last few precious days until we find out if the Mayans have been yanking our chains all this time, or if the joke’s really on us. I don’t know about … Continue reading
Dear 2012: Slow the hell down. So, October. Not a bad month at all, really. Progress continued apace on the new novel project, and I also did a few other things along the way. There was one week where things … Continue reading
Holy crap, this year’s screaming by. September was a “slow and steady wins the race” kind of month. A few different things going on, but nothing too crazy. Various projects are proceeding apace and starting to come together. We’ve settled … Continue reading
See ya, August. It’s been a fairly busy month, but not too hectic. There are several things going on, along with a couple more waiting in the wings. The family schedule was a little hectic around mid-month, as we had … Continue reading