New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital man cave. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- Star Trek: Seekers - IT'S FINALLY HERE!
- Announcing STAR TREK: SEEKERS!
- A new Peaceable Kingdoms review.
- Fun with Kirk and Spock book giveaway: We have a winner!
- Rush in Kansas City!
- "Ten for Ward" #12 at StarTrek.com: Ten Star Trek Episodes That Can Work As Stage Plays.
- The lost shuttlecraft Galileo...found?
- The best Marine Corps recruiting poster. Ever.
- Hey! About those German-language versions of the Typhon Pact books....
- Your moment of TrekZen*.
- SOLITARY: A SUPERHERO PRISON DRAMA. New comic project from my bud CW Cooke. Check his Kickstarter & help if you can! kickstarter.com/projects/10163… 36 minutes ago
- Having trouble deciding on a shirt for the day...... #Batman75 http://t.co/gctwlf6h6A 6 hours ago
- Happy National Hot Dog Day! http://t.co/shaIlzm9Ag 6 hours ago
- RT @DavidAlanMack: ICYMI: Today marks the debut of STAR TREK: SEEKERS, a new novel series by yours truly, @daytonward & @kevindilmore. http… 18 hours ago
- Okay, which one of you is getting me my TOS Enterprise 1701 dogtag from Comic-con? startrek.com/article/a-guid… 21 hours ago
Category Archives: writing advice
Hey, whaddaya know? It’s the 15th again, and my turn in the trenches over at the Novel Spaces blog! This month, I revisit an e-Mail I received earlier in the week, which featured a somewhat less than glowing review of one of my books. … Continue reading
It’s the 15th, which means it’s my turn at bat over at the Novel Spaces blog! This month, I ponder the forthcoming annual National Novel Writing Month event, which has been on my mind a bit thanks to this past week’s “Ask Dayton” query for … Continue reading
Sunday! C’mon, you know what this means: another episode of the Sunday G and T Show, with Nick Minecci, Terry Lynn Shull and Mike Medeiros, talkin’ about Star Trek…more or less. To be honest, I have no idea what the topic(s) du jour may have been earlier this … Continue reading
It’s the 15th, which means it’s my turn at bat over at the Novel Spaces blog! This time around, I babble a bit about one of the writer’s time-tested tools: the outline. Some writers love them, others despise them, and there are … Continue reading
My scheduled “day” in the rotation of writers who post to the Novel Spaces blog has been shifted from the 17th to the 15th, and….BAM! Look what day it is? This month, I decide to examine one of those “Top 10″ … Continue reading
Hey, whaddayaknow? It’s the 17th again, and that means it’s my turn at bat over at the Novel Spaces blog. This month, I babble a bit over whether I always need a “dedicated space” in order to write, or if I can … Continue reading
It’s the 17th again, and that means it’s my turn in the barrel over at the Novel Spaces blog! This month, I babble a bit about a topic that tends to be one of my pet peeves so far as … Continue reading
Today being the 17th, that means my number’s come up once again over at the Novel Spaces blog! This month, I take a question which first was proposed to me for this past weekend’s “Ask Dayton” question. I was asked … Continue reading
Hey! It’s the 17th, which means it’s time once again for my turn at bat over at the Novel Spaces blog! For my final Novel Spaces contribution of 2012, I offer up some infonuggets of advice for You: Up and Coming … Continue reading
Another weekend without Terry, but Nick and Mike did a fine job with this week’s episode of Sunday G&T Show. Actual Star Trek-related topics! Movie trailers! Conventions! Talking about the different series! And even some writing stuff! Which is handy, considering this week’s … Continue reading