Writer Dayton Ward’s online man cave. Now with extra bacon.
You've been warned. No whining.
What People Are Reading
- Your moment of TrekZen*.
- The lost shuttlecraft Galileo...found?
- Active, former or retired military? You should be reading The Duffel Blog.
- I sense a disturbance....
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- "He's undead, Jim."
- "Spock's braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain."
- Novel Spaces - "Tips for living with a writer? A list, deconstructed."
- Ask Dayton #72 on the G&T Show: "Spock vs. Picard?"
- Ward's Wayback Trek Reviews: Entry #17!
Looking for something?
- Just me and the girls, with Mom out of town. ICE CREAM! PREPARE FOR GLORY!!! #fb 25 minutes ago
- "This fandom needs an enema!" - Me, just now. 2 hours ago
- Amusement o/t Day: People younger than me staking out the "We're the REAL fans" ground in the current Trek movie love/hate war. Do go on. :D 2 hours ago
- Today's GeekShirt of Choice: "Shawshank Chess Championship - 1947 - From Inmate to Checkmate." (via @teefury) #fb 5 hours ago
- "Skullfucking Salacious Crumb" is the name of my new band. @ThatKevinSmith #JayAndSilentBob #KC #fb 16 hours ago
Category Archives: writing advice
It’s the 16th, and regular readers know what that means, right? I have a new post up over at the Novel Spaces blog. This time, I share what’s likely a common experience for anyone who’s been a writer or pursuing … Continue reading
I got an e-Mail today, asking about how one might go about writing a Star Trek novel for Pocket books. This conversation expanded as we went back and forth, as I was offering nuggets of hopefully helpful advice, I realized … Continue reading
Yep, it’s Sunday. We know what that means, right? Another episode of the Sunday G&T Show, the weekly Trek-themed internet radio program and podcast, hosted by friends Nick Minecci and Terry Lynn Shull. Boo-yah! This week, the show was dominated by … Continue reading
Yep, the 16th of the month has once again rolled around, which means it’s my turn at bat over at the Novel Spaces blog. This time, I babble on about deadlines, and how–generally speaking–I try to use them as a … Continue reading
Hey, what do you know? It’s the 16th, which means I’m on deck over at the Novel Spaces blog. This time, I ramble a bit about the fun and folly to be found when one chooses to embrace social media. … Continue reading
Yep, it’s the 16th again, which means TAG! I’m it over at the Novel Spaces blog. Since it’s also my anniversary, I decided a brief side trip for some reminiscing (and yes, sucking up) was in order. Novel Spaces: My … Continue reading
Looking at the calendar tells me that indeed it is the 16th, which means it’s my turn at bat over at the Novel Spaces blog! This month, I note how the life of a freelance writer can go from 0 … Continue reading
Well, January 2012 is in full swing, eh? As today is the 16th, that means it’s my day on the hot seat over at the Novel Spaces blog! This month, I reflect on some advice given to me by other, … Continue reading
Here we are, halfway through the last month of 2011. Just think: A year from now, we’ll all be dead, victims of Mayan prophecy. Until then, you have to continue putting up with me. Being the 16th, that means it’s … Continue reading
What? The 16th, already? Daaaaayum. Anyway, if it really is the 16th, that means it’s my turn at the wheel over at Novel Spaces! This time, I offer up some thoughts on something I did last month: talking to a … Continue reading