New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- Lost Days: A Kickstarter project by Michael Jan Friedman.
- Listen to us babble SOME MORE about Star Trek: Seekers!
- First day of school, 2014 edition.
- Have some Fun with Kirk and Spock! Also? CONTEST!
- Your moment of TrekZen*.
- Back on the air.
- God Speed to the Crew of Apollo 1.
- July writing wrap-up.
- Happy Birthday, Gene.
- 365 Stupidest Things Ever Said, Dec 10-16.
- Dayton be like, "Sure. Let's talk about canon." http://t.co/AqzEb9DT50 14 hours ago
- #ProTip: When that part of someone's Outlook calendar is blocked, they're not available during that time for another meeting. No, really. 1 day ago
- Contrary to rumor, I will not be performing as a backup dancer for Nicki Minaj during her "Anaconda" number at the MTV VMAs. Sorry. 1 day ago
- Hmm. It seems awfully quiet as I await the pending publication of the new book. I think I may need to stir up some trouble to pass the time. 1 day ago
- Fun commercial. #HowToDad sunnyskyz.com/happy-videos/1… 2 days ago
Category Archives: writing advice
Yep it’s the 15th again, and at least some of you should know what that means: it’s my turn in the hopper over at the Novel Spaces blog! This time around, the holidays and a small handful of people writing to me asking after … Continue reading
Hey, whaddaya know? It’s the 15th again, and my turn in the trenches over at the Novel Spaces blog! This month, I revisit an e-Mail I received earlier in the week, which featured a somewhat less than glowing review of one of my books. … Continue reading
It’s the 15th, which means it’s my turn at bat over at the Novel Spaces blog! This month, I ponder the forthcoming annual National Novel Writing Month event, which has been on my mind a bit thanks to this past week’s “Ask Dayton” query for … Continue reading
Sunday! C’mon, you know what this means: another episode of the Sunday G and T Show, with Nick Minecci, Terry Lynn Shull and Mike Medeiros, talkin’ about Star Trek…more or less. To be honest, I have no idea what the topic(s) du jour may have been earlier this … Continue reading
It’s the 15th, which means it’s my turn at bat over at the Novel Spaces blog! This time around, I babble a bit about one of the writer’s time-tested tools: the outline. Some writers love them, others despise them, and there are … Continue reading
My scheduled “day” in the rotation of writers who post to the Novel Spaces blog has been shifted from the 17th to the 15th, and….BAM! Look what day it is? This month, I decide to examine one of those “Top 10″ … Continue reading
Hey, whaddayaknow? It’s the 17th again, and that means it’s my turn at bat over at the Novel Spaces blog. This month, I babble a bit over whether I always need a “dedicated space” in order to write, or if I can … Continue reading
It’s the 17th again, and that means it’s my turn in the barrel over at the Novel Spaces blog! This month, I babble a bit about a topic that tends to be one of my pet peeves so far as … Continue reading
Today being the 17th, that means my number’s come up once again over at the Novel Spaces blog! This month, I take a question which first was proposed to me for this past weekend’s “Ask Dayton” question. I was asked … Continue reading
Hey! It’s the 17th, which means it’s time once again for my turn at bat over at the Novel Spaces blog! For my final Novel Spaces contribution of 2012, I offer up some infonuggets of advice for You: Up and Coming … Continue reading