New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- Pondering NaNoWriMo 2014.
- Your Moment of TrekZen*
- Novel Spaces - "Finding the Happy Medium With Social Media"
- More Trek/Apes comic cover goodness.
- May writing wrap-up.
- Let's be Spam Buddies!
- Catching up - More info about Star Trek: The Fall from StarTrek.com
- Your moment of TrekZen*.
- Peaceable Kingdoms...DELIVERED.
- What am I writing next?
- It's a best of five series, now. #Royals 1 hour ago
- Yes, lady, pull your brand new iPhone 6 from your Gucci bag to call "corporate" over a coupon at a store. I'm not judging you. Much. 5 hours ago
- Mornin', Tweeps! Early release for the kids today, followed by parent/teacher conferences. I'm hoping to do some writing in and around that. 15 hours ago
- Hey! Clan Ward is at the @AlamoKC for the Ghostbusters Quote-Along, hosted by @kevindilmore! #WhoYouGonnaCall #fb 1 day ago
- RT @mclark1701: While I am waiting for Disavowed to come out I am going to read In The Name of Honour by @daytonward from 2002. http://t.co… 1 day ago
Category Archives: writing advice
Yep, it’s the 15th again, which means it’s my turn at bat over at the Novel Spaces blog! This time, I babble a bit about the “struggles” I sometimes have, juggling my writing with my regular day job these past few years since I became a … Continue reading
Hey, it’s Sunday! It’s actually the first post-football season Sunday, which is kind of a bummer. Yes, there are the Olympic Games, but it’s the winter ones, which means no beach volleyball. But, I have Pacific Rim and Europa Report … Continue reading
Hey! Whaddaya know? It’s the 15th again. Already. First one of the year! Seems to me like a fine time to post my latest contribution to the Novel Spaces blog! This month’s entry comes on the heels of my recent computer-related mishap. As … Continue reading
After a brief hiatus for the holidays, Nick Minecci, Terry Lynn Shull and Mike Medeiros are back with another scintillating episode of the Sunday G and T Show, where they talk about Star Trek storytelling in all its myriad forms, along with the occasional … Continue reading
Hey! It’s Sunday again, which means another freshly baked episode of the Sunday G and T Show, with Nick Minecci, Terry Lynn Shull and Mike Medeiros talking about Star Trek…more or less. Since I opted to sleep in and then get to work trying to cram … Continue reading
Yep it’s the 15th again, and at least some of you should know what that means: it’s my turn in the hopper over at the Novel Spaces blog! This time around, the holidays and a small handful of people writing to me asking after … Continue reading
Hey, whaddaya know? It’s the 15th again, and my turn in the trenches over at the Novel Spaces blog! This month, I revisit an e-Mail I received earlier in the week, which featured a somewhat less than glowing review of one of my books. … Continue reading