New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- It's an "Ask Dayton" open thread, because why not?
- Point of Divergence
- Announcing STAR TREK: SEEKERS!
- KC-area book signing! Saturday, September 6th!
- The Batcave Podcast, Episode 22!
- August writing wrap-up.
- The Batcave Podcast, Episode 18: BATMAN: THE MOVIE!
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- Find/Contact Me
- It's a day of dayjob work and writing ALL AT THE SAME TIME, so the "Ask Dayton" open thread continues! daytonward.wordpress.com/2014/08/31/its… 1 hour ago
- I will stop procrastinating.....tomorrow. 3 hours ago
- Am I the only one on the internet who didn't get any nude photos leaked? 14 hours ago
- They should remake KISS MEETS THE PHANTOM, but swap out KISS for @Steel_Panther. Discuss. 15 hours ago
- That's my boys @drewshi2000 & @bisson, yo! RT @parsecawards And the winner for Fan/News Specific is... Cyborgs: A Bionic Podcast 18 hours ago
Category Archives: writing advice
Hey! Whaddaya know? It’s the 15th again. Already. First one of the year! Seems to me like a fine time to post my latest contribution to the Novel Spaces blog! This month’s entry comes on the heels of my recent computer-related mishap. As … Continue reading
After a brief hiatus for the holidays, Nick Minecci, Terry Lynn Shull and Mike Medeiros are back with another scintillating episode of the Sunday G and T Show, where they talk about Star Trek storytelling in all its myriad forms, along with the occasional … Continue reading
Hey! It’s Sunday again, which means another freshly baked episode of the Sunday G and T Show, with Nick Minecci, Terry Lynn Shull and Mike Medeiros talking about Star Trek…more or less. Since I opted to sleep in and then get to work trying to cram … Continue reading
Yep it’s the 15th again, and at least some of you should know what that means: it’s my turn in the hopper over at the Novel Spaces blog! This time around, the holidays and a small handful of people writing to me asking after … Continue reading
Hey, whaddaya know? It’s the 15th again, and my turn in the trenches over at the Novel Spaces blog! This month, I revisit an e-Mail I received earlier in the week, which featured a somewhat less than glowing review of one of my books. … Continue reading
It’s the 15th, which means it’s my turn at bat over at the Novel Spaces blog! This month, I ponder the forthcoming annual National Novel Writing Month event, which has been on my mind a bit thanks to this past week’s “Ask Dayton” query for … Continue reading
Sunday! C’mon, you know what this means: another episode of the Sunday G and T Show, with Nick Minecci, Terry Lynn Shull and Mike Medeiros, talkin’ about Star Trek…more or less. To be honest, I have no idea what the topic(s) du jour may have been earlier this … Continue reading