New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- Announcing STAR TREK: SEEKERS!
- Bucs Blog! 2014 Season, Week 3.
- Happy 49th Birthday to the original Starship Enterprise!
- From History's Shadow.....what if?
- From History's Shadow
- "Dayton Made Me Do This" @SDCC...UPDATE!
- 30 years of Star Trek: Strategic Operations Simulator.
- Help Get the British Star Trek Comic Strips Reprinted!
- Holy 85th Birthday, Batman!
- Stuff I've Written
- My wife is teaching our daughter about football. I win. 3 hours ago
- I'm supposed to be writing, but I can't tear myself away from the slow-motion train wreck that is the #Bucs/Falcons game. 3 days ago
- If I'm Lovie Smith, I'm thinking I open my post-game press conference with a puppet show or something. #Bucs 3 days ago
- Okay, Falcons. Throw seven more picks just like that. #Bucs 3 days ago
- At this point, I'm just hoping one my Tweets gets picked up by the #Bucs site's "Social Rewind" feature. buccaneers.com/news/article-1… 3 days ago
Category Archives: writing advice
Hey, it’s Sunday! It’s actually the first post-football season Sunday, which is kind of a bummer. Yes, there are the Olympic Games, but it’s the winter ones, which means no beach volleyball. But, I have Pacific Rim and Europa Report … Continue reading
Hey! Whaddaya know? It’s the 15th again. Already. First one of the year! Seems to me like a fine time to post my latest contribution to the Novel Spaces blog! This month’s entry comes on the heels of my recent computer-related mishap. As … Continue reading
After a brief hiatus for the holidays, Nick Minecci, Terry Lynn Shull and Mike Medeiros are back with another scintillating episode of the Sunday G and T Show, where they talk about Star Trek storytelling in all its myriad forms, along with the occasional … Continue reading
Hey! It’s Sunday again, which means another freshly baked episode of the Sunday G and T Show, with Nick Minecci, Terry Lynn Shull and Mike Medeiros talking about Star Trek…more or less. Since I opted to sleep in and then get to work trying to cram … Continue reading
Yep it’s the 15th again, and at least some of you should know what that means: it’s my turn in the hopper over at the Novel Spaces blog! This time around, the holidays and a small handful of people writing to me asking after … Continue reading
Hey, whaddaya know? It’s the 15th again, and my turn in the trenches over at the Novel Spaces blog! This month, I revisit an e-Mail I received earlier in the week, which featured a somewhat less than glowing review of one of my books. … Continue reading
It’s the 15th, which means it’s my turn at bat over at the Novel Spaces blog! This month, I ponder the forthcoming annual National Novel Writing Month event, which has been on my mind a bit thanks to this past week’s “Ask Dayton” query for … Continue reading