New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- 50 years ago today....
- ReWard: "What Forgotten Flix Are You Thankful For?"
- Remembrances of Thanksgivings past.
- "Ten for Ward" #13 at StarTrek.com: 10 Favorite Star Trek "Behind the Scenes" Books.
- Your moment of TrekZen*.
- Dayton's Foggy Little Holiday Marketplace of People Who Make Stuff!
- Happy 20th Anniversary, Star Trek Generations!
- Happy 49th Birthday to the original Starship Enterprise!
- Bucs Blog! 2014 Season, Week 11.
- Novel Spaces - "Taking the Plunge"
- Okay. I'm officially done eating until Sunday. Maybe Monday. Wait.....leftover turkey sandwich? Forget what I just said. 41 minutes ago
- Gilbert Gottfried Reads Fifty Shades of Grey. Once heard, it cannot be unheard. You've been warned. youtube.com/watch?v=5K1RcK… 3 hours ago
- Relevant to the previous Tweet - Ten for Ward: Ten Favorite Kirk Fight Scenes! startrek.com/article/ten-fo… 4 hours ago
- RT @FIGHTLAND: Star Trek: The Illogical Fighting Style of James T. Kirk bit.ly/1CgNDoL @WilliamShatner http://t.co/18UgTSEJPt 4 hours ago
- People are really going after those door buster sales, this year...... http://t.co/GU4mCDuVsY 4 hours ago
Category Archives: writing advice
Yep, it’s the 15th again, which means it’s my turn at bat over at the Novel Spaces blog! This time, I babble a bit about the “struggles” I sometimes have, juggling my writing with my regular day job these past few years since I became a … Continue reading
Hey, it’s Sunday! It’s actually the first post-football season Sunday, which is kind of a bummer. Yes, there are the Olympic Games, but it’s the winter ones, which means no beach volleyball. But, I have Pacific Rim and Europa Report … Continue reading
Hey! Whaddaya know? It’s the 15th again. Already. First one of the year! Seems to me like a fine time to post my latest contribution to the Novel Spaces blog! This month’s entry comes on the heels of my recent computer-related mishap. As … Continue reading
After a brief hiatus for the holidays, Nick Minecci, Terry Lynn Shull and Mike Medeiros are back with another scintillating episode of the Sunday G and T Show, where they talk about Star Trek storytelling in all its myriad forms, along with the occasional … Continue reading
Hey! It’s Sunday again, which means another freshly baked episode of the Sunday G and T Show, with Nick Minecci, Terry Lynn Shull and Mike Medeiros talking about Star Trek…more or less. Since I opted to sleep in and then get to work trying to cram … Continue reading
Yep it’s the 15th again, and at least some of you should know what that means: it’s my turn in the hopper over at the Novel Spaces blog! This time around, the holidays and a small handful of people writing to me asking after … Continue reading
Hey, whaddaya know? It’s the 15th again, and my turn in the trenches over at the Novel Spaces blog! This month, I revisit an e-Mail I received earlier in the week, which featured a somewhat less than glowing review of one of my books. … Continue reading