Writer Dayton Ward’s online man cave. Now with extra bacon.
You've been warned. No whining.
What People Are Reading
- Star Trek: Topps Trading Cards tribute book!
- Introducing....The Graduate!
- Your moment of TrekZen*.
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- Dayton Who?
- "The Bionic Woman, Part One" on Cyborgs: A Bionic Podcast!
- April writing wrap-up.
- The OTHER greatest Star Wars book ever. No, really.
- "Desert Island Trek" podcast, and Space Marshal Dylan McCade!
- "Ask Dayton" on the G&T Show...#19!
Looking for something?
- A portrait of the writer as a dude with a deadline. http://t.co/Bxyke8RXmU 28 minutes ago
- RT @ChrisRRegan: I haven't seen any of the "Fast & Furious" movies. Where's a good place to start? The books? 2 hours ago
- Despite my best efforts, my daughter would not do her impression of Newbomb Turk singing "Volare" at her preschool "graduation." Damn. #fb 3 hours ago
- Based on her choice of wardrobe, I can only guess that the lady on our local cable weather station is going clubbing after her broadcast. 5 hours ago
- Twerplexed: seeing the "Verified" checkmark next to someone in the "Who to follow" box, and you don't know who the fuck they are. #NewWords 6 hours ago
Category Archives: wheres my book
Okay, Big-Dang Book Cover Fans! The poll is closed and the results are in: So, here’s what we have for a winner’s list: Bryan Thomas Schmidt: In the Name of Honor (due to my setting that one aside before coming … Continue reading
Well, here we are. A few brave souls saw fit to submit their photographic genius for our shared ogling and amusement. For those of you who participated, I thank you for your indulgence, for we have now arrived at the … Continue reading
(aka “Big-Dang Cover Update #2″) What? Okay, after the first “Big-dang cover update,” I realized this thing had the potential to go any of several ways, some of which might end up irritating people or hurting their feelings. Not my … Continue reading
Okay, okay, okay. I’ve dragged this on long enough. A while back, I finally got off my ass and created my first-evah poll, based on a request I made of my blog readers last year: “Where’s My Book?” Your mission, … Continue reading
Time’s running out! Operators are standing by! It slices! It dices! It removes excess pulp! It’s the first-ever “Where’s My Book?” poll, and it’s lookin’ for folks like you to vote! Like, yo. The owner of the winning pic gets … Continue reading
Wow. Better late than never, eh? Last year, I solicited the assistance of this blog’s faithful readership, to snap pictures of my book(s) in various locales as folks went about their summer vacations and what have you. I got several … Continue reading
*** UPDATED SEPTEMBER 8th! *** Okay, school’s starting up for most kids, vacations are over, Labor Day Weekend is here. We’ve had some great responses, but I’m thinking I’ve gotten all the pics I’m gonna get. What was the plan? … Continue reading
bensouttatown gets things rollin’ in fine fashion, with pics of Open Secrets in various locales during his recent trip from Toronto to Saskatoon. Check it out: Ben’s Blatherings: Book sightings for Mr. Ward My favorites are those taken with the … Continue reading
I’ve gotten a few responses to my post earlier in the week, challenging folks to send in fun pics of my/Kevin’s and my book(s) in odd locales. For those who may have missed it, here’s the relevant text from that … Continue reading