Writer Dayton Ward’s online man cave. Now with extra bacon.
You've been warned. No whining.
What People Are Reading
- Stuff I've Written
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- Short Stories
- Novels & Novellas
- The lost shuttlecraft Galileo...found?
- Dayton Who?
- Novel Spaces - "Tips for living with a writer? A list, deconstructed."
- Happy 30th Anniversary, Blue Thunder!
- The Six Million Dollar Man - The Complete Collection.
- Every man should own a Leatherman...and one of these, too!
Looking for something?
- Holy crap. The original Star Trek series in Blu-ray is fabulous. 1 day ago
- Ah, Monday: We meet again. http://t.co/L4Kz755s 1 day ago
- Just me and the girls, with Mom out of town. ICE CREAM! PREPARE FOR GLORY!!! #fb 3 days ago
- "This fandom needs an enema!" - Me, just now. 3 days ago
- Amusement o/t Day: People younger than me staking out the "We're the REAL fans" ground in the current Trek movie love/hate war. Do go on. :D 3 days ago
Category Archives: weird shit
Regular readers of this space or who see me goofing on Twitter or Facebook know I love Trek stuff that gets whimsical, even silly, on occasion. Some of the merchandise that has fun with the franchise, while it may annoy … Continue reading
Perhaps the first in an irregularly-recurring series. Ponder, if you will, the following: Pages from one of the earliest Star Trek coloring books. Pics found at Plaid Stallions. Wow. (* = with acknowledgments–and apologies–to The Daily Show)
So, I guess this is a real thing. Spike.com: The 10 Million Dollar Bigfoot Bounty Is On! You got it: Spike TV is producing a new reality (and I use that term with all due respect) series, The 10 Million … Continue reading
Back in January, at the height of the auto-fellatio tour that was the seemingly endless series of GOP debates, I pondered some ideas on how to make the proceedings a bit more interesting for Joe and Jane Viewer. After the … Continue reading
Ah, Sunday. The leaves are turning and falling, football season is in full swing, and yet, the Sunday G&T Show, the Trek-themed internet radio show hosted by friends Nick Minecci and Terry Lynn Shull, continues unabated. Dominating the agenda this week … Continue reading
So, you know it’s Sunday. In addition to watching my Bucs face off against the Redskins later today, Sunday also brings with it the Sunday G&T Show, the Trek-themed internet radio show hosted by friends Nick Minecci and Terry Lynn … Continue reading
So, maybe you’re one of the three or four people who’s never seen Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog on the web, or on DVD, or screened at a convention. YOU’RE ALL OUT OF EXCUSES. Blastr.com: Get ready to sing—the 1st promo … Continue reading
Been a while since I posted anything about my infrequent venturing to my local Craigslist “writing jobs/writing gigs” sections. Why? Because there’s only so much funny to be mined from Examiner postings and ads for something called “BetterWritingJobs.com.” But, every … Continue reading