Writer Dayton Ward’s online man cave. Now with extra bacon.
You've been warned. No whining.
What People Are Reading
- First look at Star Trek: The Fall, courtesy of StarTrek.com
- Introducing....The Graduate!
- Happy Towel Day!
- The lost shuttlecraft Galileo...found?
- Preventive Maintenance...the Final Frontier?
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- Happy 47th Birthday to the original Starship Enterprise!
- Star Trek: Topps Trading Cards tribute book!
- The thing after the thing I'm working on now.
- Star Trek: The Motion Picture - The Pon Farr Edition
Looking for something?
- A portrait of the writer as a dude with a deadline. http://t.co/Bxyke8RXmU 1 day ago
- RT @ChrisRRegan: I haven't seen any of the "Fast & Furious" movies. Where's a good place to start? The books? 2 days ago
- Despite my best efforts, my daughter would not do her impression of Newbomb Turk singing "Volare" at her preschool "graduation." Damn. #fb 2 days ago
- Based on her choice of wardrobe, I can only guess that the lady on our local cable weather station is going clubbing after her broadcast. 2 days ago
Category Archives: weird shit
A long time ago, in a comic far, far away…this happened: Writer of Stuff Peter David, with the able assistance of artists Tom Sutton and Ricardo Villagran, conspired to bring us what arguably is the one of the greatest … Continue reading
Yeoman Barrows is pissed. This is what happens when McCoy peeks. Coming soon to a theater near us? (Click to Biggie Size) I’ve checked, but so far I’m unable to confirm whether this might be presented in IMAX and/or 3-D. … Continue reading
Several months ago, friend and fellow word-pusher David Mack turned me onto a fairly new website, The Duffel Blog. What’s it about? Well, allow me to let them sell themselves: A Brief History Since 1797, The Duffel Blog has been serving the … Continue reading
I can hear fanboys crying into their Romulan Ale from here. According to this new article over at StarTrek.com, a new set of “Wacky Wobblers” bobbleheads is coming, featuring the guys from The Big Bang Theory all sporting original series-style … Continue reading
Whaaaaaaaaaaaat? The image supposedly is from a first season episode of The Carol Burnett Show. Surprisingly, little seems to be known about the details of why Leonard Nimoy is there in full Spock regalia. Some sources indicate that the skit … Continue reading
Now, we’re talking. Oh, and just so we’re clear? If ever the opportunity for such an epic crossover presented itself, I’d want to write this like a Mutha Effa, and I’d do so without anything even remotely resembling shame. And … Continue reading
“DAMN!“ Sorry, bro. Better luck, next time.
Hey, fellow Trekkies, Whovians, Browncoats, Warsies, gamers, bronies, and whatever other flavor of geek or nerd might be out there reading this: Convention season is coming! Okay, I realize that there already have been several conventions by this point of … Continue reading
Offered without comment. Feel free to ruminate on your own. (* = with acknowledgments–and apologies–to The Daily Show)
Holy crap. Thankfully, I avoided this particular childhood punishment. Thoughts? (* = with acknowledgments–and apologies–to The Daily Show)