New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital man cave. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- Star Trek: Seekers - IT'S FINALLY HERE!
- Announcing STAR TREK: SEEKERS!
- Coming to Starfest 2014: "Galaxy Quest: The Quote-Along Adventure!"
- Star Trek: Seekers - The first two covers REVEALED!
- The best Marine Corps recruiting poster. Ever.
- "Dayton Made Me Do This" @SDCC...UPDATE!
- Active, former or retired military? You should be reading The Duffel Blog.
- Holy 85th Birthday, Batman!
- Ask Dayton #96 on the G and T Show: "Where the Hell Have You Been?"
- Tonight on the History Channel - CRYPTID: THE SWAMP BEAST.
- RT @Brennanator: Time to watch Star Trek V. Why? Because Shatner made a movie where he fights God, and we're all just going to have to acc… 12 hours ago
- I feel like cranking a little @Steel_Panther this evening, and you know what that means...... http://t.co/FkUspyGZEo 14 hours ago
- I'm going on record and telling the world that @starfleetmom is my very favorite person attending #SDCC2014 right now. She knows why :D 14 hours ago
- Open with a tease about Chiefs training camp, then segue into a sexual assault investigation. Classy, local news. 16 hours ago
- Damn you, @starfleetmom. Now I'm on Instagram. Zeus help me. 18 hours ago
Category Archives: weird news
As pimped by hughcasey, wookiemonster, and popfiend, we have this flowchart: IO9.com: Create Your Own Star Trek Story. Now, when you’re done crafting your epic, you’re going to need copy for the back cover, so allow me to help you … Continue reading
Found this on torenheksje‘s LJ: Man decorates basement with $10 worth of Sharpie markers. Too cool! Of course, if I ever decided to so something like this in my own basement, I’d probably go with some kind of Chesley Bonestell/Lunar … Continue reading
Apparently, we’re just hours away from having the truth of Bigfoot revealed! Check it out! Of course, to me, that one picture of the supposed “Bigfoot” looks more like one of the lost photos from “Weekend at Cornelius’s.” (We pause, … Continue reading
Mexico begins tagging sharks to prevent attacks. The article doesn’t actually say how this is supposed to prevent attacks, particularly in beach settings with swimmers, surfers, etc. What, the shark’s going to stay away because it’s worried it might be … Continue reading
Courtesy of another e-Mail group. Remember, boys and girls: There’s no backspace key at the tattoo parlor. The L Magazine: The 10 Greatest Misspelled Tattoos
Setting aside the more insipid remarks in the comments sections, it occurs to me that George Carlin would’ve had a field day with stories like these: ‘Men At Work’ signs to disappear in Atlanta Dallas County officials spar over ‘black … Continue reading
Spanish parliament to extend rights to apes. When Ceasar leads the uprising, don’t say we didn’t warn you.
….like this: Missouri Lawmaker Wants To Make Budweiser State Beer This is the sort of thing consuming the days of our state legislators? Hey, fix the roads, then you can worry about this stupid shit, okay? Besides, Budweiser beer tastes … Continue reading
Man accused of coming after neighbor with chainsaw. The dude didn’t like dogs. Or shotguns, apparently. It’s the comments that really make the piece, though.