New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- "Ten for Ward" #13 at StarTrek.com: 10 Favorite Star Trek "Behind the Scenes" Books.
- Older novels you'd love to see receive audio adaptations?
- Dayton's Foggy Little Holiday Marketplace of People Who Make Stuff!
- For you fans of 2001: A Space Odyssey....
- 30 years of Star Trek: Strategic Operations Simulator.
- "Divided Loyalty" on Cyborgs: A Bionic Podcast!
- Happy 25th Anniversary, Heartbreak Ridge.
- Happy 20th Anniversary, Star Trek Generations!
- Announcing STAR TREK: SEEKERS!
- Your moment of TrekZen*.
- Ready for holiday shopping? Pimp your wares @ Dayton’s Foggy Little Holiday Marketplace of People Who Make Stuff! bit.ly/1tnj8Dg 1 day ago
- Thanks very much, @KMBC, for covering the President's speech this evening. 2 days ago
- "No, you can't wear your pajamas to school." "Why not?" "Because you don't go to school at Walmart." #UnanticipatedConversationsWithKids 2 days ago
- BREAKING: Buffalo, NY mayor signs proclamation renaming city "Hoth." #NotReally #ShouldBe 2 days ago
- Idle thought: I'd like to see the term "life hack" struck from all human vocabulary. Somebody make this happen. 3 days ago
Category Archives: weird news
EarFarm.com: 10 Rush Lyrics That Should Be Fortune Cookie Inserts They left off one of my favorite lyrics from “Dreamline,” though: “[Learning that] we’re only immortal for a limited time.” Ah, well. Any other Rush fans out there with suggestions?
DenverChannel.com: Masked Man Robs Convenience Stores With Klingon Sword I love the fact that both clerks were able to identify the weapon by name. Reports say the robber was a QuchHa….
….then this is at the top of the menu: Mmmmm….bacon. That is all.
As pimped by hughcasey, wookiemonster, and popfiend, we have this flowchart: IO9.com: Create Your Own Star Trek Story. Now, when you’re done crafting your epic, you’re going to need copy for the back cover, so allow me to help you … Continue reading
Found this on torenheksje‘s LJ: Man decorates basement with $10 worth of Sharpie markers. Too cool! Of course, if I ever decided to so something like this in my own basement, I’d probably go with some kind of Chesley Bonestell/Lunar … Continue reading
Apparently, we’re just hours away from having the truth of Bigfoot revealed! Check it out! Of course, to me, that one picture of the supposed “Bigfoot” looks more like one of the lost photos from “Weekend at Cornelius’s.” (We pause, … Continue reading
Mexico begins tagging sharks to prevent attacks. The article doesn’t actually say how this is supposed to prevent attacks, particularly in beach settings with swimmers, surfers, etc. What, the shark’s going to stay away because it’s worried it might be … Continue reading