New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital man cave. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- Star Trek: Seekers - SHORE LEAVE CONVENTION EXCLUSIVE PRINT!
- Novels & Novellas
- Seekers and Star Trek book cover love.
- Star Trek: Seekers - IT'S FINALLY HERE!
- TV crossover musings (and missed opportunities?).
- Every man should own a Leatherman...and one of these, too!
- Find/Contact Me
- Announcing STAR TREK: SEEKERS!
- Tonight on the History Channel - CRYPTID: THE SWAMP BEAST.
- May writing wrap-up.
- RT @scifibulletin: A look at @daytonward's fun melange of 20th Century history & @StarTrek scifibulletin.com/books/tie-in-f… @Pocket_Books @simonschus… 3 hours ago
- Dear U.S. intelligence agencies: My browser history reflects research for the novel I'm plotting. Except that one site. You know which one. 4 hours ago
- Idle thought as I crank tunes and eat my lunch: They should remake KISS MEETS THE PHANTOM, but swap out KISS for @Steel_Panther. Discuss. 22 hours ago
- "Hey, honey: It's me. Don't worry about cooking dinner tonight. I've got it covered." http://t.co/Nuwt1ztQoM 22 hours ago
- Time to rock some @Steel_Panther like a mutha fukka! http://t.co/NjBCmXCAMT 23 hours ago
Category Archives: weird news
As pimped by hughcasey, wookiemonster, and popfiend, we have this flowchart: IO9.com: Create Your Own Star Trek Story. Now, when you’re done crafting your epic, you’re going to need copy for the back cover, so allow me to help you … Continue reading
Found this on torenheksje‘s LJ: Man decorates basement with $10 worth of Sharpie markers. Too cool! Of course, if I ever decided to so something like this in my own basement, I’d probably go with some kind of Chesley Bonestell/Lunar … Continue reading
Apparently, we’re just hours away from having the truth of Bigfoot revealed! Check it out! Of course, to me, that one picture of the supposed “Bigfoot” looks more like one of the lost photos from “Weekend at Cornelius’s.” (We pause, … Continue reading
Mexico begins tagging sharks to prevent attacks. The article doesn’t actually say how this is supposed to prevent attacks, particularly in beach settings with swimmers, surfers, etc. What, the shark’s going to stay away because it’s worried it might be … Continue reading
Courtesy of another e-Mail group. Remember, boys and girls: There’s no backspace key at the tattoo parlor. The L Magazine: The 10 Greatest Misspelled Tattoos
Setting aside the more insipid remarks in the comments sections, it occurs to me that George Carlin would’ve had a field day with stories like these: ‘Men At Work’ signs to disappear in Atlanta Dallas County officials spar over ‘black … Continue reading
Spanish parliament to extend rights to apes. When Ceasar leads the uprising, don’t say we didn’t warn you.
….like this: Missouri Lawmaker Wants To Make Budweiser State Beer This is the sort of thing consuming the days of our state legislators? Hey, fix the roads, then you can worry about this stupid shit, okay? Besides, Budweiser beer tastes … Continue reading
Man accused of coming after neighbor with chainsaw. The dude didn’t like dogs. Or shotguns, apparently. It’s the comments that really make the piece, though.