New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- 50 years ago today....
- That Which Divides: final cover art and copy.
- Remembrances of Thanksgivings past.
- Happy 20th Anniversary, Star Trek Generations!
- "Ten for Ward" #13 at StarTrek.com: 10 Favorite Star Trek "Behind the Scenes" Books.
- Dayton's Foggy Little Holiday Marketplace of People Who Make Stuff!
- Happy 49th Birthday to the original Starship Enterprise!
- ReWard: "What Forgotten Flix Are You Thankful For?"
- Novel Spaces - "Taking the Plunge"
- Free Reads
- Okay. I'm officially done eating until Sunday. Maybe Monday. Wait.....leftover turkey sandwich? Forget what I just said. 13 hours ago
- Gilbert Gottfried Reads Fifty Shades of Grey. Once heard, it cannot be unheard. You've been warned. youtube.com/watch?v=5K1RcK… 16 hours ago
- Relevant to the previous Tweet - Ten for Ward: Ten Favorite Kirk Fight Scenes! startrek.com/article/ten-fo… 16 hours ago
- RT @FIGHTLAND: Star Trek: The Illogical Fighting Style of James T. Kirk bit.ly/1CgNDoL @WilliamShatner http://t.co/18UgTSEJPt 16 hours ago
- People are really going after those door buster sales, this year...... http://t.co/GU4mCDuVsY 17 hours ago
Category Archives: weird news
EarFarm.com: 10 Rush Lyrics That Should Be Fortune Cookie Inserts They left off one of my favorite lyrics from “Dreamline,” though: “[Learning that] we’re only immortal for a limited time.” Ah, well. Any other Rush fans out there with suggestions?
DenverChannel.com: Masked Man Robs Convenience Stores With Klingon Sword I love the fact that both clerks were able to identify the weapon by name. Reports say the robber was a QuchHa….
….then this is at the top of the menu: Mmmmm….bacon. That is all.
As pimped by hughcasey, wookiemonster, and popfiend, we have this flowchart: IO9.com: Create Your Own Star Trek Story. Now, when you’re done crafting your epic, you’re going to need copy for the back cover, so allow me to help you … Continue reading
Found this on torenheksje‘s LJ: Man decorates basement with $10 worth of Sharpie markers. Too cool! Of course, if I ever decided to so something like this in my own basement, I’d probably go with some kind of Chesley Bonestell/Lunar … Continue reading
Apparently, we’re just hours away from having the truth of Bigfoot revealed! Check it out! Of course, to me, that one picture of the supposed “Bigfoot” looks more like one of the lost photos from “Weekend at Cornelius’s.” (We pause, … Continue reading
Mexico begins tagging sharks to prevent attacks. The article doesn’t actually say how this is supposed to prevent attacks, particularly in beach settings with swimmers, surfers, etc. What, the shark’s going to stay away because it’s worried it might be … Continue reading