New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- September writing wrap-up.
- Ask Dayton #105 on the G and T Show: "Who Dares Talk About Vanguard?"
- The Batcave Podcast, Episode 24!
- Bucs Blog! 2014 Season, Week 4.
- Open Secrets
- The Batcave Podcast, Episode 23!
- And so it goes.
- Announcing STAR TREK: SEEKERS!
- Happy Breakaway Day!
- Happy 25th Birthday, Commando.
- Just wrapped up a segment with @SundayGandT for their #BookClub, where we talked about FROM HISTORY'S SHADOW. Should be up in a few days! 10 hours ago
- My girls are being introduced to Schoolhouse Rock. There remains hope for the future. #ConjunctionJunctionWhatsYourFunction 11 hours ago
- RT @teefury: Gallery in Focus - "You Sunk My Battlestar" by Caddywompus in the #TeeFury gallery. Get yours: goo.gl/pFXK9t http://t… 20 hours ago
- October? Already? How the hell did THAT happen? 22 hours ago
- I'm going to be talking 80s action movies on an upcoming podcast. This makes me more giddy than might be considered normal. Or healthy. 22 hours ago
Category Archives: weird news
EarFarm.com: 10 Rush Lyrics That Should Be Fortune Cookie Inserts They left off one of my favorite lyrics from “Dreamline,” though: “[Learning that] we’re only immortal for a limited time.” Ah, well. Any other Rush fans out there with suggestions?
DenverChannel.com: Masked Man Robs Convenience Stores With Klingon Sword I love the fact that both clerks were able to identify the weapon by name. Reports say the robber was a QuchHa….
….then this is at the top of the menu: Mmmmm….bacon. That is all.
As pimped by hughcasey, wookiemonster, and popfiend, we have this flowchart: IO9.com: Create Your Own Star Trek Story. Now, when you’re done crafting your epic, you’re going to need copy for the back cover, so allow me to help you … Continue reading
Found this on torenheksje‘s LJ: Man decorates basement with $10 worth of Sharpie markers. Too cool! Of course, if I ever decided to so something like this in my own basement, I’d probably go with some kind of Chesley Bonestell/Lunar … Continue reading
Apparently, we’re just hours away from having the truth of Bigfoot revealed! Check it out! Of course, to me, that one picture of the supposed “Bigfoot” looks more like one of the lost photos from “Weekend at Cornelius’s.” (We pause, … Continue reading
Mexico begins tagging sharks to prevent attacks. The article doesn’t actually say how this is supposed to prevent attacks, particularly in beach settings with swimmers, surfers, etc. What, the shark’s going to stay away because it’s worried it might be … Continue reading