Writer Dayton Ward’s online man cave. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- I should've just had cereal....
- Lookie what the Book Fairy brought me....
- Bucs Blog! 2013 Season, Week 14.
- Novels & Novellas
- Stuff I've Written
- The shuttlecraft Galileo...restored at last!
- Coming Soon from IDW: Star Trek "Photocomics!"
- The lost shuttlecraft Galileo...found?
- Try some of these shopping alternatives, and support indie writers!
- Hey! About those German-language versions of the Typhon Pact books....
Looking for something?
- Between the catalogs for @entearth, @thinkgeek and @DuluthTradingCo, I don't really need to read anything else. 12 minutes ago
- Yo, @thinkgeek, you need this variant for your new Trek family car decals! ;) http://t.co/G5lSCWt87Y 21 minutes ago
- Don't forget to give small/indie publishers a look this season when shopping for the book lovers on your list! daytonward.wordpress.com/2013/11/29/try… 1 hour ago
- BREAKING: Mysterious yellowish orb sighted in the skies above Kansas City. #fb 19 hours ago
- Sitting at @AlamoKC, waiting for 1978's SUPERMAN to kick it. If they sold programs in the lobby, it'd be like I was 11 all over again. #fb 1 day ago
Category Archives: weird news
As pimped by hughcasey, wookiemonster, and popfiend, we have this flowchart: IO9.com: Create Your Own Star Trek Story. Now, when you’re done crafting your epic, you’re going to need copy for the back cover, so allow me to help you … Continue reading
Found this on torenheksje‘s LJ: Man decorates basement with $10 worth of Sharpie markers. Too cool! Of course, if I ever decided to so something like this in my own basement, I’d probably go with some kind of Chesley Bonestell/Lunar … Continue reading
Apparently, we’re just hours away from having the truth of Bigfoot revealed! Check it out! Of course, to me, that one picture of the supposed “Bigfoot” looks more like one of the lost photos from “Weekend at Cornelius’s.” (We pause, … Continue reading
Mexico begins tagging sharks to prevent attacks. The article doesn’t actually say how this is supposed to prevent attacks, particularly in beach settings with swimmers, surfers, etc. What, the shark’s going to stay away because it’s worried it might be … Continue reading
Courtesy of another e-Mail group. Remember, boys and girls: There’s no backspace key at the tattoo parlor. The L Magazine: The 10 Greatest Misspelled Tattoos
Setting aside the more insipid remarks in the comments sections, it occurs to me that George Carlin would’ve had a field day with stories like these: ‘Men At Work’ signs to disappear in Atlanta Dallas County officials spar over ‘black … Continue reading
Spanish parliament to extend rights to apes. When Ceasar leads the uprising, don’t say we didn’t warn you.
….like this: Missouri Lawmaker Wants To Make Budweiser State Beer This is the sort of thing consuming the days of our state legislators? Hey, fix the roads, then you can worry about this stupid shit, okay? Besides, Budweiser beer tastes … Continue reading
Man accused of coming after neighbor with chainsaw. The dude didn’t like dogs. Or shotguns, apparently. It’s the comments that really make the piece, though.