New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- World Series 2014 musings.
- Announcing STAR TREK: SEEKERS!
- Coming Soon from IDW: Star Trek "Photocomics!"
- The best Marine Corps recruiting poster. Ever.
- Happy 49th Birthday to the original Starship Enterprise!
- Back on the air.
- For you fans of 2001: A Space Odyssey....
- Find/Contact Me
- Spicing up the GOP debates.
- RT @WorldAndScience: Interesting fact... http://t.co/6vuy7WKLyy 14 hours ago
- RT @SpaceMovers: Happy Halloween from Space Movers!#SpaceMovers @ClubFantasci @GeekedupGaming1 @UndeadViking @wibaigames @GeekDads http://t… 14 hours ago
- 8:45am and I've already hit my Stupid People Quota for the day. Thank you, internet. 14 hours ago
- Pre-Halloween tradition: Listening to the 1938 War of the Worlds broadcast. Just me, or anybody else do this? youtube.com/watch?v=Xs0K4A… 1 day ago
- Just got an email from Ello saying it was "Now safe for work." Wait....what the hell did I miss? 1 day ago
Category Archives: weird news
EarFarm.com: 10 Rush Lyrics That Should Be Fortune Cookie Inserts They left off one of my favorite lyrics from “Dreamline,” though: “[Learning that] we’re only immortal for a limited time.” Ah, well. Any other Rush fans out there with suggestions?
DenverChannel.com: Masked Man Robs Convenience Stores With Klingon Sword I love the fact that both clerks were able to identify the weapon by name. Reports say the robber was a QuchHa….
….then this is at the top of the menu: Mmmmm….bacon. That is all.
As pimped by hughcasey, wookiemonster, and popfiend, we have this flowchart: IO9.com: Create Your Own Star Trek Story. Now, when you’re done crafting your epic, you’re going to need copy for the back cover, so allow me to help you … Continue reading
Found this on torenheksje‘s LJ: Man decorates basement with $10 worth of Sharpie markers. Too cool! Of course, if I ever decided to so something like this in my own basement, I’d probably go with some kind of Chesley Bonestell/Lunar … Continue reading
Apparently, we’re just hours away from having the truth of Bigfoot revealed! Check it out! Of course, to me, that one picture of the supposed “Bigfoot” looks more like one of the lost photos from “Weekend at Cornelius’s.” (We pause, … Continue reading
Mexico begins tagging sharks to prevent attacks. The article doesn’t actually say how this is supposed to prevent attacks, particularly in beach settings with swimmers, surfers, etc. What, the shark’s going to stay away because it’s worried it might be … Continue reading