New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- It's an "Ask Dayton" open thread, because why not?
- August writing wrap-up.
- From the Archives: How *NOT* to write a Star Trek novel.
- Point of Divergence
- Announcing STAR TREK: SEEKERS!
- Lost Days: A Kickstarter project by Michael Jan Friedman.
- The Batcave Podcast, Episode 18: BATMAN: THE MOVIE!
- The Batcave Podcast, Episode 22!
- The art of Rob Caswell...keeps filling up my walls.
- RT @ovhawkins: So You Want To Get That Tie-In Manuscript Published? wp.me/p1YytU-kS via @ovhawkins @daytonward #publishing 3 hours ago
- Why hello, @kcbarsandeats. Yes, I think I'll be following you, because you want to talk about food & booze, and hey! I like food & booze. 4 hours ago
- Happy Book Birthday to John Jackson Miller (@jjmfaraway) for his new Star Wars novel A NEW DAWN. blog.farawaypress.com/2014/04/my-new… 4 hours ago
- RT @scifibulletin: @daytonward "My name is Dayton Ward and I used to be a writer... until one day... [call from publishers]..." (from the M… 5 hours ago
- You know, Monday, just because you had the day off yesterday doesn't mean you get to double down on us today. Oh, wait. Yes, it does. #Fuck 5 hours ago
Category Archives: weird news
EarFarm.com: 10 Rush Lyrics That Should Be Fortune Cookie Inserts They left off one of my favorite lyrics from “Dreamline,” though: “[Learning that] we’re only immortal for a limited time.” Ah, well. Any other Rush fans out there with suggestions?
DenverChannel.com: Masked Man Robs Convenience Stores With Klingon Sword I love the fact that both clerks were able to identify the weapon by name. Reports say the robber was a QuchHa….
….then this is at the top of the menu: Mmmmm….bacon. That is all.
As pimped by hughcasey, wookiemonster, and popfiend, we have this flowchart: IO9.com: Create Your Own Star Trek Story. Now, when you’re done crafting your epic, you’re going to need copy for the back cover, so allow me to help you … Continue reading
Found this on torenheksje‘s LJ: Man decorates basement with $10 worth of Sharpie markers. Too cool! Of course, if I ever decided to so something like this in my own basement, I’d probably go with some kind of Chesley Bonestell/Lunar … Continue reading
Apparently, we’re just hours away from having the truth of Bigfoot revealed! Check it out! Of course, to me, that one picture of the supposed “Bigfoot” looks more like one of the lost photos from “Weekend at Cornelius’s.” (We pause, … Continue reading
Mexico begins tagging sharks to prevent attacks. The article doesn’t actually say how this is supposed to prevent attacks, particularly in beach settings with swimmers, surfers, etc. What, the shark’s going to stay away because it’s worried it might be … Continue reading