New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- More Trek/Apes comic cover goodness.
- Your Moment of TrekZen*
- Happy 49th Birthday to the original Starship Enterprise!
- Happy Birthday, Star Trek!
- Kid pics. Because.
- Announcing STAR TREK: SEEKERS!
- Cover art for Cross Cult's German edition of Peaceable Kingdoms!
- Black belts x 2!
- And so it goes.
- 30 years of Star Trek: Strategic Operations Simulator.
- Hey! Clan Ward is at the @AlamoKC for the Ghostbusters Quote-Along, hosted by @kevindilmore! #WhoYouGonnaCall #fb 4 hours ago
- RT @mclark1701: While I am waiting for Disavowed to come out I am going to read In The Name of Honour by @daytonward from 2002. http://t.co… 4 hours ago
- Dear writers and hopeful writers: This is definitely not a way to handle bad reviews. #ProTip jezebel.com/author-stalks-… 12 hours ago
- Writer @ChuckWendig reminds us how best to deal with negative reviews. Go. Read. terribleminds.com/ramble/2014/10… 15 hours ago
- Cover art for Cross Cult’s German edition of Peaceable Kingdoms! daytonward.wordpress.com/2014/10/17/cov… 4 days ago
Category Archives: weird news
EarFarm.com: 10 Rush Lyrics That Should Be Fortune Cookie Inserts They left off one of my favorite lyrics from “Dreamline,” though: “[Learning that] we’re only immortal for a limited time.” Ah, well. Any other Rush fans out there with suggestions?
DenverChannel.com: Masked Man Robs Convenience Stores With Klingon Sword I love the fact that both clerks were able to identify the weapon by name. Reports say the robber was a QuchHa….
….then this is at the top of the menu: Mmmmm….bacon. That is all.
As pimped by hughcasey, wookiemonster, and popfiend, we have this flowchart: IO9.com: Create Your Own Star Trek Story. Now, when you’re done crafting your epic, you’re going to need copy for the back cover, so allow me to help you … Continue reading
Found this on torenheksje‘s LJ: Man decorates basement with $10 worth of Sharpie markers. Too cool! Of course, if I ever decided to so something like this in my own basement, I’d probably go with some kind of Chesley Bonestell/Lunar … Continue reading
Apparently, we’re just hours away from having the truth of Bigfoot revealed! Check it out! Of course, to me, that one picture of the supposed “Bigfoot” looks more like one of the lost photos from “Weekend at Cornelius’s.” (We pause, … Continue reading
Mexico begins tagging sharks to prevent attacks. The article doesn’t actually say how this is supposed to prevent attacks, particularly in beach settings with swimmers, surfers, etc. What, the shark’s going to stay away because it’s worried it might be … Continue reading