New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- Batman: You're the Star of the Story, by Kevin Dilmore!
- Novel Spaces - "When Dreams Meet Reality"
- QPB Presents: The World's Best Shortest Stories
- Help Get the British Star Trek Comic Strips Reprinted!
- Happy 25th Birthday, Full Metal Jacket!
- Announcing STAR TREK: SEEKERS!
- Stuff I've Written
- Novels & Novellas
- Star Trek: Seekers contest - We have winners!
- New Life and New Civilizations: Exploring Star Trek Comics, from Sequart!
- I'm guessing the #Bucs defense is still in the locker room or something? 1 hour ago
- From last year: A great article by @dynamofire about the ladies who gave us Star Trek fandom as we now know it: rookiemag.com/2013/07/enterp… 11 hours ago
- RT @TrekCore: NEW BOOK REVIEW! “Star Trek: Seekers — Point of Divergence” (cc @daytonward) disq.us/8k5cl8 http://t.co/W1cYyjT8tB 12 hours ago
- RT @DavidAlanMack: Started work on Star Trek: Seekers #3 tonight. Wrote Chapter 1. Not a bad start. And so, away we go, back to the final f… 1 day ago
- So, I missed HIGH MOON, and apparently it's the only thing on Syfy's schedule which airs once, as opposed to eleventy billion times? Really? 2 days ago
Category Archives: weird news
EarFarm.com: 10 Rush Lyrics That Should Be Fortune Cookie Inserts They left off one of my favorite lyrics from “Dreamline,” though: “[Learning that] we’re only immortal for a limited time.” Ah, well. Any other Rush fans out there with suggestions?
DenverChannel.com: Masked Man Robs Convenience Stores With Klingon Sword I love the fact that both clerks were able to identify the weapon by name. Reports say the robber was a QuchHa….
….then this is at the top of the menu: Mmmmm….bacon. That is all.
As pimped by hughcasey, wookiemonster, and popfiend, we have this flowchart: IO9.com: Create Your Own Star Trek Story. Now, when you’re done crafting your epic, you’re going to need copy for the back cover, so allow me to help you … Continue reading
Found this on torenheksje‘s LJ: Man decorates basement with $10 worth of Sharpie markers. Too cool! Of course, if I ever decided to so something like this in my own basement, I’d probably go with some kind of Chesley Bonestell/Lunar … Continue reading
Apparently, we’re just hours away from having the truth of Bigfoot revealed! Check it out! Of course, to me, that one picture of the supposed “Bigfoot” looks more like one of the lost photos from “Weekend at Cornelius’s.” (We pause, … Continue reading
Mexico begins tagging sharks to prevent attacks. The article doesn’t actually say how this is supposed to prevent attacks, particularly in beach settings with swimmers, surfers, etc. What, the shark’s going to stay away because it’s worried it might be … Continue reading