Writer Dayton Ward’s online man cave. Now with extra bacon.
You've been warned. No whining.
What People Are Reading
- The lost shuttlecraft Galileo...found?
- Restored shuttlecraft Galileo bound for Houston!
- Best of Classic Dave Barry 2013, May 11-17.
- David Mack's STORMING HEAVEN, and a Vanguard guide.
- I sense a disturbance....
- "He's undead, Jim."
- Star Trek: Vanguard - THE END.
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- Here's to you, Mom, on your birthday!
- Novel Spaces - "Tips for living with a writer? A list, deconstructed."
Looking for something?
- Just me and the girls, with Mom out of town. ICE CREAM! PREPARE FOR GLORY!!! #fb 1 day ago
- "This fandom needs an enema!" - Me, just now. 1 day ago
- Amusement o/t Day: People younger than me staking out the "We're the REAL fans" ground in the current Trek movie love/hate war. Do go on. :D 1 day ago
- Today's GeekShirt of Choice: "Shawshank Chess Championship - 1947 - From Inmate to Checkmate." (via @teefury) #fb 1 day ago
- "Skullfucking Salacious Crumb" is the name of my new band. @ThatKevinSmith #JayAndSilentBob #KC #fb 2 days ago
Category Archives: via ljapp
Still on vacation this week, so here’s another Special Clan Ward Travelogue Edition of the BucsBlog, of the Super Slick iPhone persuasion: Bucs 38 – Seahawks 15 Despite the win, the Bucs do not control their own playoff destiny going … Continue reading
This is my first test post using the LiveJournal iPhone app. How do I look? Posted via LiveJournal app for iPhone.