Writer Dayton Ward’s online man cave. Now with extra bacon.
You've been warned. No whining.
What People Are Reading
- Star Trek: Topps Trading Cards tribute book!
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- Your moment of TrekZen*.
- "The Bionic Woman, Part One" on Cyborgs: A Bionic Podcast!
- When the books talk back.
- "Ten for Ward" #7 at StarTrek.com: Ten Favorite Trek Audiobooks!
- Your other car could be the Shuttlecraft Galileo!
- Novels & Novellas
- The lost shuttlecraft Galileo...found?
- Spam tip...apparently.
Looking for something?
- RT @zeldawilliams: Read more books! This isn't directed to anyone in particular, but most people in general. Reading is too wonderful and b… 4 hours ago
- PROGRAMMING NOTE: From this point forward, I will only autograph copies of my books using the Comics Sans font. #fb 5 hours ago
- :: Checks watch :: Hey, it's Beer Thirty. #fb 5 hours ago
- Trying to teach my youngest to yell "SAN DIMAS HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL RULES!" when she "graduates" pre-school tomorrow night. No luck, so far. 6 hours ago
- RT @JohnLuce: "You can pretty much put anything in quotes, attribute it to C.S. Lewis, and Christians will repeat it ad nauseum." - C.S. Le… 10 hours ago
Category Archives: vanguard
Earlier this year, I had the pleasure of being interviewed by Christopher Jones over at Trek.fm. During that conversation, we discussed That Which Divides, which at the time was still minty-fresh, along with a few other Trek and writing-related topics. … Continue reading
Star Trek: Vanguard The U.S.S. Enterprise and other starships that participated in the final battle in the Taurus Reach have been remanded to a remote starbase. While evacuees from the station are processed and the ships repaired, restocked, and re-staffed … Continue reading
The things you find in your e-Mail. So, courtesy of Pocket Books, we now have the “cover art” for my forthcoming novella, In Tempest’s Wake, coming October 2nd to the various e-Book formats: (Click to Biggie Size) As previously advertised, … Continue reading
Those of you who’ve followed me for any length of time know that I’ve made a habit of attending the annual Shore Leave convention in Hunt Valley, Maryland (just north of Baltimore), which usually is held during the second weekend … Continue reading
…all this happened: During this past weekend’s Starfest convention, Kevin and I were interviewed by the Girls of Geek, during which we discussed our writing partnership as well as our past, current and future writing projects. You can read all … Continue reading
I’ve been remiss in my bloggerly duties. I should’ve posted this yesterday, but I got wrapped up in other stuff that was more pressing, though not nearly as cool. Anyway, yesterday, March 27th, was the official publication date of Storming … Continue reading
With the final novel of the Star Trek: Vanguard series, Storming Heaven, due to be released in just a couple of weeks, series co-creator David Mack has plunged into the depths of his archives (not to mention raiding a couple … Continue reading
Friend, fellow word slinger and Star Trek: Vanguard co-creator David Mack has unleashed a beast of sorts. In an entry posted to his own blog earlier this evening, Mr. Mack has announced a contest to honor the publication of Storming … Continue reading
Earlier this week, friend, fellow word slinger, and our main co-conspirator for the Star Trek: Vanguard series, David Mack, posted the cover art and copy for what will be the series’ final installment, Storming Heaven: “I WAS THERE UNTIL THE … Continue reading