New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital man cave. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- Star Trek: Seekers - SHORE LEAVE CONVENTION EXCLUSIVE PRINT!
- Announcing STAR TREK: SEEKERS!
- Seekers and Star Trek book cover love.
- Star Trek: Seekers - IT'S FINALLY HERE!
- TV crossover musings (and missed opportunities?).
- Every man should own a Leatherman...and one of these, too!
- Dylan McCade!
- Dear Craigslist Dumbasses....
- ReWard: When books went to war.
- Novels & Novellas
- Idle thought as I crank tunes and eat my lunch: They should remake KISS MEETS THE PHANTOM, but swap out KISS for @Steel_Panther. Discuss. 4 hours ago
- "Hey, honey: It's me. Don't worry about cooking dinner tonight. I've got it covered." http://t.co/Nuwt1ztQoM 4 hours ago
- Time to rock some @Steel_Panther like a mutha fukka! http://t.co/NjBCmXCAMT 5 hours ago
- I keep getting these reminders from Facebook...... http://t.co/SGlPe3sQkV 1 day ago
- Happy Birthday, NASA, born on this day in 1958! nasa.gov/exploration/wh… 1 day ago
Category Archives: usmc
This isn’t a movie review. It’s just me rambling as I continue to consider the film I watched last night. Taking Chance was but one on a stack of DVD’s I’ve purchased over the past couple of months, but until … Continue reading
233 years old today. “There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines, and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion.” — General William Thornson, U.S. Army Semper Fi!
Marine expelled, another punished over puppy video For those wondering, “non-judicial punishment” is essentially the commanding officer imposing punishment without the hassle of a court-martial. The accused would have the right to refuse NJP and request a court-martial, but if … Continue reading
From the March 10th edition of The Daily Show. The situation with Code Pink vs. the Marines in Berkeley is skewered in fine TDS fashion: Watch it at The Daily Show‘s website! I’m still laughing at the “I kind of … Continue reading
Forwarded to me by a friend, and posted here without comment (well, other than to say I’m laughing just a little bit). If it is true, then it’s pretty damned funny: Code Pink knows who to call when the chips … Continue reading
Berkeley City Council moderates anti-Marine position. The money quote: “Instead, the city is now simply stating it’s opposed to the war and the billions spent on it. However, “we recognize the recruiter’s right to locate in our city and the … Continue reading
Apparently, today is a big showdown in the embattled city of Berkeley. Protesters and supporters of the military — specifically, the Marine Corps officer selection office situated in the middle of downtown — are massing as you read this, already … Continue reading
Yep, looks to be a communications breakdown, avoidable from the outset and which will certainly turn into a PR nightmare for the mayor’s office. Read me. Some of the comments from the Tin Foil Hat Crowd at the bottom of … Continue reading
This one’s a bit different. It’s out of Toledo: Mayor to Marines: Leave Downtown The mayor asked the members of the 1st Battalion, 24th Marines reserve unit to leave downtown Toledo rather than spend the weekend conducting their MOUT (Missions … Continue reading