New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital man cave. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- Announcing STAR TREK: SEEKERS!
- Almost that time again.
- Tonight on the History Channel - CRYPTID: THE SWAMP BEAST.
- Dayton Who?
- Happy 45th Anniversary, 2001: A Space Odyssey!
- Novels & Novellas
- Peaceable Kingdoms
- Star Trek: Vanguard fan art!
- Stuff I've Written
- TV crossover musings (and missed opportunities?).
- If eating a steak and cheese taquito is wrong, I don't want to be right. 4 hours ago
- It takes a special kind of douche to leave their shopping cart in the middle of the parking lot lane when there's a corral RIGHT. THERE. #fb 17 hours ago
- Suck it, Zimbio. http://t.co/Hq69jNWJIp 1 day ago
- All right, Monday. Let's do this shit. #fb 2 days ago
- NEW RULE: It's not allowed to snow once you start cutting grass for the year. IT IS NOT ALLOWED. 2 days ago
Category Archives: usmc
This isn’t a movie review. It’s just me rambling as I continue to consider the film I watched last night. Taking Chance was but one on a stack of DVD’s I’ve purchased over the past couple of months, but until … Continue reading
233 years old today. “There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines, and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion.” – General William Thornson, U.S. Army Semper Fi!
Marine expelled, another punished over puppy video For those wondering, “non-judicial punishment” is essentially the commanding officer imposing punishment without the hassle of a court-martial. The accused would have the right to refuse NJP and request a court-martial, but if … Continue reading
From the March 10th edition of The Daily Show. The situation with Code Pink vs. the Marines in Berkeley is skewered in fine TDS fashion: Watch it at The Daily Show‘s website! I’m still laughing at the “I kind of … Continue reading
Forwarded to me by a friend, and posted here without comment (well, other than to say I’m laughing just a little bit). If it is true, then it’s pretty damned funny: Code Pink knows who to call when the chips … Continue reading
Berkeley City Council moderates anti-Marine position. The money quote: “Instead, the city is now simply stating it’s opposed to the war and the billions spent on it. However, “we recognize the recruiter’s right to locate in our city and the … Continue reading
Apparently, today is a big showdown in the embattled city of Berkeley. Protesters and supporters of the military — specifically, the Marine Corps officer selection office situated in the middle of downtown — are massing as you read this, already … Continue reading
Yep, looks to be a communications breakdown, avoidable from the outset and which will certainly turn into a PR nightmare for the mayor’s office. Read me. Some of the comments from the Tin Foil Hat Crowd at the bottom of … Continue reading
This one’s a bit different. It’s out of Toledo: Mayor to Marines: Leave Downtown The mayor asked the members of the 1st Battalion, 24th Marines reserve unit to leave downtown Toledo rather than spend the weekend conducting their MOUT (Missions … Continue reading