New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- Dayton's Foggy Little Holiday Marketplace of People Who Make Stuff!
- Kid pics. Because.
- The Batcave Podcast, Episodes 27 and 28!
- God Speed to the Crew of Apollo 1.
- Happy 20th Anniversary, Star Trek Generations!
- TV crossover musings (and missed opportunities?).
- Happy 40th Birthday to The Six Million Dollar Man!
- Happy 40th Anniversary, Colonel Steve Austin!
- 30 years of Star Trek: Strategic Operations Simulator.
- "Divided Loyalty" on Cyborgs: A Bionic Podcast!
- Hey, #Bucs lost. That's new. 14 hours ago
- Pimp your indie creative wares @ Dayton’s Foggy Little Holiday Marketplace of People Who Make Stuff! bit.ly/1tnj8Dg 14 hours ago
- Dear Whoever: The age of being able to blame a fax machine for your business' inefficiency passed about/at least ten years ago. FYI. #ProTip 15 hours ago
- Ready for holiday shopping? Pimp your wares @ Dayton’s Foggy Little Holiday Marketplace of People Who Make Stuff! bit.ly/1tnj8Dg 2 days ago
- Thanks very much, @KMBC, for covering the President's speech this evening. 3 days ago
Category Archives: usmc
A friend sent me this over the weekend: Man of the House: Why Every Man Should Own A Leatherman Tool Setting aside the comments (though I did wonder how this guy had never seen one of these things before), and … Continue reading
Twenty-five years ago tonight, I sit on a darkened bus along with fifty or sixty other guys, wondering if I’ve made a huge mistake. Then the doors open and the lights come on, and a muscular man steps aboard, wearing … Continue reading
Back in the early-mid 1990s, I was part of a rather tight-knit group of Marines and DoD civilians working at the Marine Corps’ pay and personnel center here in Kansas City. It was an awesome group to work with. We … Continue reading
This isn’t a movie review. It’s just me rambling as I continue to consider the film I watched last night. Taking Chance was but one on a stack of DVD’s I’ve purchased over the past couple of months, but until … Continue reading
Marine expelled, another punished over puppy video For those wondering, “non-judicial punishment” is essentially the commanding officer imposing punishment without the hassle of a court-martial. The accused would have the right to refuse NJP and request a court-martial, but if … Continue reading
From the March 10th edition of The Daily Show. The situation with Code Pink vs. the Marines in Berkeley is skewered in fine TDS fashion: Watch it at The Daily Show‘s website! I’m still laughing at the “I kind of … Continue reading