Writer Dayton Ward’s online man cave. Now with extra bacon.
You've been warned. No whining.
What People Are Reading
- Star Trek: Topps Trading Cards tribute book!
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- Your moment of TrekZen*.
- "The Bionic Woman, Part One" on Cyborgs: A Bionic Podcast!
- Novels & Novellas
- When the books talk back.
- April writing wrap-up.
- "Ten for Ward" #7 at StarTrek.com: Ten Favorite Trek Audiobooks!
- Your other car could be the Shuttlecraft Galileo!
- The lost shuttlecraft Galileo...found?
Looking for something?
- RT @zeldawilliams: Read more books! This isn't directed to anyone in particular, but most people in general. Reading is too wonderful and b… 9 hours ago
- PROGRAMMING NOTE: From this point forward, I will only autograph copies of my books using the Comics Sans font. #fb 10 hours ago
- :: Checks watch :: Hey, it's Beer Thirty. #fb 11 hours ago
- Trying to teach my youngest to yell "SAN DIMAS HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL RULES!" when she "graduates" pre-school tomorrow night. No luck, so far. 11 hours ago
- RT @JohnLuce: "You can pretty much put anything in quotes, attribute it to C.S. Lewis, and Christians will repeat it ad nauseum." - C.S. Le… 16 hours ago
Category Archives: trek
Sherman! Set the Wayback Machine for 1976! Young Dayton is but nine years old, running around his neighborhood playing with his friends. Every so often, between this all-important activity and other, mundane pursuits like school, Dayton finds time to catch … Continue reading
A long time ago, in a comic far, far away…this happened: Writer of Stuff Peter David, with the able assistance of artists Tom Sutton and Ricardo Villagran, conspired to bring us what arguably is the one of the greatest … Continue reading
Happy Mother’s Day to all the moms out there! Yep, it’s Sunday, and with that another episode of the Sunday G&T Show, hosted by friends Nick Minecci and Terry Lynn Shull, with tech dude Mike Medeiros keeping all the bits and bytes … Continue reading
Yeoman Barrows is pissed. This is what happens when McCoy peeks. Coming soon to a theater near us? (Click to Biggie Size) I’ve checked, but so far I’m unable to confirm whether this might be presented in IMAX and/or 3-D. … Continue reading
Regular readers (both of you) know that–on occasion–I’ve babbled a bit about the shuttlecraft Galileo set piece from the original Star Trek series. Believed lost to time several years ago, the full-size mockup was “discovered” late in 2011, and auctioned in … Continue reading
I can hear fanboys crying into their Romulan Ale from here. According to this new article over at StarTrek.com, a new set of “Wacky Wobblers” bobbleheads is coming, featuring the guys from The Big Bang Theory all sporting original series-style … Continue reading
Whaaaaaaaaaaaat? The image supposedly is from a first season episode of The Carol Burnett Show. Surprisingly, little seems to be known about the details of why Leonard Nimoy is there in full Spock regalia. Some sources indicate that the skit … Continue reading
Hey, today’s the day! I’m a guest on Trek Radio for two hours, starting at 12pm Eastern time. No pre-records, no edits, no time lag. In the immortal words of that great orator, Bill O’Reilly: As I mentioned in this … Continue reading
C’mon, Trekkies! Raise your hands if you’re doing this tonight: Fathom Events: Star Trek: The Next Generation – “The Best of Both Worlds” From the Fathom website: Special Fathom Features: “The Best of Both Worlds” – the two-part storyline comprising … Continue reading
Tis true, boys and girls! I have been invited by the fine folks over at Trek Radio to round out their special “Typhon Pact Author Series” of interviews for their site’s “Captain’s Table” feature. The show already interviewed fellow Typhon … Continue reading