Writer Dayton Ward’s online man cave. Now with extra bacon.
You've been warned. No whining.
What People Are Reading
- The lost shuttlecraft Galileo...found?
- I sense a disturbance....
- "He's undead, Jim."
- Best of Classic Dave Barry 2013, May 11-17.
- Happy 47th Birthday to the original Starship Enterprise!
- Restored shuttlecraft Galileo bound for Houston!
- Your moment of TrekZen*.
- Star Trek: Infestation #2 cover.
- Short Stories
- "Spock's braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain."
Looking for something?
- Just me and the girls, with Mom out of town. ICE CREAM! PREPARE FOR GLORY!!! #fb 19 hours ago
- "This fandom needs an enema!" - Me, just now. 21 hours ago
- Amusement o/t Day: People younger than me staking out the "We're the REAL fans" ground in the current Trek movie love/hate war. Do go on. :D 22 hours ago
- Today's GeekShirt of Choice: "Shawshank Chess Championship - 1947 - From Inmate to Checkmate." (via @teefury) #fb 1 day ago
- "Skullfucking Salacious Crumb" is the name of my new band. @ThatKevinSmith #JayAndSilentBob #KC #fb 1 day ago
Category Archives: tng quizzes
While writing up a trivia quiz spotlighting Worf, I came up with this question and the three possible answers: Question: This Klingon opera is one of Worf’s favorites. Possible Answers: Aktuh and Maylota By-Tor and the Snow Dog Kahless and … Continue reading
Looks like the latest issue of Star Trek Magazine, #12 (US)/#139 (UK), is starting to show up on newsstands, even though I’ve not yet received my subscriber or contributor copies. In addition to the engaging articles and features you’ll find … Continue reading