Writer Dayton Ward’s online man cave. Now with extra bacon.
You've been warned. No whining.
What People Are Reading
- The lost shuttlecraft Galileo...found?
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- Even more old-school Trek goodness from Doug Drexler.
- Happy 40th Anniversary, M*A*S*H.
- Your other car could be the Shuttlecraft Galileo!
- Star Trek: Typhon Pact...Cross Cult Style!
- Happy 60th Anniversary, "Superman and the Mole Men."
- The little shuttlecraft that could (or, "Feelin' Nostalgic, Part 2").
- Happy 47th Birthday to the original Starship Enterprise!
- Here's to you, Mom, on your birthday!
Looking for something?
- Holy crap. The original Star Trek series in Blu-ray is fabulous. 11 hours ago
- Ah, Monday: We meet again. http://t.co/L4Kz755s 19 hours ago
- Just me and the girls, with Mom out of town. ICE CREAM! PREPARE FOR GLORY!!! #fb 2 days ago
- "This fandom needs an enema!" - Me, just now. 2 days ago
- Amusement o/t Day: People younger than me staking out the "We're the REAL fans" ground in the current Trek movie love/hate war. Do go on. :D 2 days ago
Category Archives: the last world war
An interesting day, book-wise, on a couple of fronts. After handling some manly, chore-like endeavors around stately Ward Manor–which included a pair of trips to the local brush drop-off site in order to deposit two truck-loads of tree limbs and … Continue reading
Jens Deffner over at Unreality SF has posted a new interview he conducted with me. I’m assuming I was the subject of this latest interview because Charlie Sheen isn’t returning any phone calls. Anyway, during the course of our latest … Continue reading
When the alien war engulfing a distant planet spilled to Earth through a network of hidden “portals,” humankind was plunged into an apocalyptic, generations-old conflict between the Plysserians and the Chodrecai. Now, months after the world’s most powerful military forces … Continue reading
Previously: August 6th: ALIENS ON EARTH September 9th: REPORTS OF ALIEN ACTIVITY INCREASING December 15th: CHODRECAI OFFENSIVE TURNED BACK!
Previously: August 6th: ALIENS ON EARTH September 9th: REPORTS OF ALIEN ACTIVITY INCREASING
Previously: August 6th: ALIENS ON EARTH
Well, today was a pretty good day on the writing front. It started with me delivering the manuscript for Paths of Disharmony to editor Jaime Costas at Pocket. Now I wait to receive her feedback, revision notes, or threats for … Continue reading
Because you figure somebody somewhere was clipping newspaper articles back when the original invasion happened, right? It’s not like they’d have anything better to do, like…you know…running for their damned lives or weird shit like that. At least, that’s my … Continue reading