Writer Dayton Ward’s online man cave. Now with extra bacon.
You've been warned. No whining.
What People Are Reading
- Restored shuttlecraft Galileo bound for Houston!
- The lost shuttlecraft Galileo...found?
- Best of Classic Dave Barry 2013, May 11-17.
- "He's undead, Jim."
- I sense a disturbance....
- David Mack's STORMING HEAVEN, and a Vanguard guide.
- Active, former or retired military? You should be reading The Duffel Blog.
- Here's to you, Mom, on your birthday!
- Novel Spaces - "Tips for living with a writer? A list, deconstructed."
- Star Trek: Vanguard - THE END.
Looking for something?
- Just me and the girls, with Mom out of town. ICE CREAM! PREPARE FOR GLORY!!! #fb 1 day ago
- "This fandom needs an enema!" - Me, just now. 1 day ago
- Amusement o/t Day: People younger than me staking out the "We're the REAL fans" ground in the current Trek movie love/hate war. Do go on. :D 1 day ago
- Today's GeekShirt of Choice: "Shawshank Chess Championship - 1947 - From Inmate to Checkmate." (via @teefury) #fb 1 day ago
- "Skullfucking Salacious Crumb" is the name of my new band. @ThatKevinSmith #JayAndSilentBob #KC #fb 2 days ago
Category Archives: the guild
Just a couple of episodes into their fourth season, and the cast of The Guild has returned to the realm of music videos they first entered last summer with the fan-favorite vid “Do You Wanna Date My Avatar?” This time, … Continue reading
Courtesy of none other than Wil Wheaton himself, we have the official trailer for the forthcoming 4th season of The Guild, premiering tomorrow!
A confession: I’d never seen The Guild before tonight. I only heard about it for the first time at this past Comic-Con, with all the hooplah surrounding the web series’ forthcoming 3rd season. Only from reading Wil Wheaton’s blog did … Continue reading