Writer Dayton Ward’s online man cave. Now with extra bacon.
You've been warned. No whining.
What People Are Reading
- Star Trek: Topps Trading Cards tribute book!
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- Stuff I've Written
- The lost shuttlecraft Galileo...found?
- Your other car could be the Shuttlecraft Galileo!
- Short Stories
- Your moment of TrekZen*.
- "The Bionic Woman, Part One" on Cyborgs: A Bionic Podcast!
- Novels & Novellas
- Spam tip...apparently.
Looking for something?
- RT @JohnLuce: "You can pretty much put anything in quotes, attribute it to C.S. Lewis, and Christians will repeat it ad nauseum." - C.S. Le… 2 hours ago
- RT @TheDorkyShane: "Shane Moore hates writing bios, so fuck you." -Dayton Ward. I wish my agent would take this as my BIO. lololol 2 hours ago
- Amazon to sell "fan fiction." I'm holding out until they let me do my Gary Seven/Doctor Who crossover. deadline.com/2013/05/amazon… 3 hours ago
- Holy crap. The original Star Trek series in Blu-ray is fabulous. 2 days ago
- Ah, Monday: We meet again. http://t.co/L4Kz755s 2 days ago
Category Archives: ten for ward
FRIDAY!! And with the weekend fast approaching, the good people over at StarTrek.com have graciously allowed me to pollute their site with yet another entry in my irregularly recurring blog series for them, “Ten for Ward.” As you likely have … Continue reading
With the holidays descending upon us, the kind folk over at StarTrek.com have finally corralled me into providing yet another entry in my irregularly-recurring blog series for them, “Ten for Ward.” As the title suggests, I provide a list of ten … Continue reading
It’s been a while, but the good folks over at StarTrek.com have finally corralled me into providing another entry in my irregularly-recurring blog series for them, “Ten for Ward.” As the title suggests, I provide a list of ten favorite … Continue reading
It’s been busy the last week or so, with all sorts of announcements about this or that, so it seemed right to offer a few bits of shameless whoring reminders about what’s going down here at the Manor and at … Continue reading
“Ten for Ward” #4 at StarTrek.com: Ten Star Trek “Historical” Events Which Should’ve Happened By Now
Just because you need one more useless thing to read on a Saturday, I’m once again guest blogging over at StarTrek.com! That’s right, it’s time for a brand-spankin’ new installment of my irregular series, “Ten for Ward,” in which I … Continue reading
Just in time for the weekend, I’m once again a guest blogger over at StarTrek.com today! Yep, it’s the third installment of “Ten for Ward,” in which I provide a list of ten favorite Trek-related whatevers based on…uh…whatever shiny things … Continue reading
Hey! I’m once again a guest blogger at StarTrek.com today! That’s right, it’s another edition of “Ten for Ward,” whereby I offer up a list of ten favorite Trek-related whatevers based on…uh…whatever trips my trigger at the time my editor … Continue reading
I’m guest-blogging over at StarTrek.com today! A couple of weeks ago, I was approached by the site’s head honcho, who has so far done an impressive job corralling the likes of Trek gurus Doug Drexler and Larry Nemecek to provide … Continue reading