Writer Dayton Ward’s online man cave. Now with extra bacon.
You've been warned. No whining.
What People Are Reading
- Introducing....The Graduate!
- The lost shuttlecraft Galileo...found?
- Preventive Maintenance...the Final Frontier?
- Happy Towel Day!
- Happy 47th Birthday to the original Starship Enterprise!
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- Star Trek: Topps Trading Cards tribute book!
- "Ask Dayton" on the G&T Show...#19!
- Your other car could be the Shuttlecraft Galileo!
- That Which Divides
Looking for something?
- A portrait of the writer as a dude with a deadline. http://t.co/Bxyke8RXmU 1 day ago
- RT @ChrisRRegan: I haven't seen any of the "Fast & Furious" movies. Where's a good place to start? The books? 1 day ago
- Despite my best efforts, my daughter would not do her impression of Newbomb Turk singing "Volare" at her preschool "graduation." Damn. #fb 1 day ago
- Based on her choice of wardrobe, I can only guess that the lady on our local cable weather station is going clubbing after her broadcast. 1 day ago
- Twerplexed: seeing the "Verified" checkmark next to someone in the "Who to follow" box, and you don't know who the fuck they are. #NewWords 1 day ago
Category Archives: stupid shit
I have no idea if anyone’s been dealing with something along these lines, but here’s the deal: For weeks, I’ve been experiencing a massive uptick in spam here at the blog. My “moderation” queue had exploded, going from a couple … Continue reading
Apparently, I’m supposed to be outraged over this: According to various news stories I’ve read, this is one of two “in-house” training videos created by/for the Internal Revenue Service three years ago. This one, the Trek spoof, was created as … Continue reading
There used to be a time when spam, if it didn’t just offer up a link to some bullshit product, at least attempted to look like a “real” blog comment or message board post. You might’ve had to read a … Continue reading
It started innocently enough. Last night, I was goofing off while taking a break from the writing, and I checked out my Twitter feed to see what was going on, who was saying what, and so on and so forth, … Continue reading
Okay, so here’s the deal: Yesterday’s Sunday G and T Show hosted by Nick Minecci, Terry Lynn Shull and Mike Medeiros was the last show for 2012. They’re taking a well-earned vacation this coming weekend, and will be back in … Continue reading
After a long cease-fire, hostilities once more are heating up, with reports coming in from checkout lanes and talking heads stationed all along the front lines. “Remember the 25th!” and all that jazz. Yep, the “War on Christmas” is back. … Continue reading
With all the craziness surrounding various petitions for this or that state to secede, it seemed only fair that other groups be afforded their fair shake. Having seen a petition to allow Alderaan to leave the Galactic Empire, it seemed … Continue reading
This morning, I realized that the battery in my wrist watch had died. For the first time ever, I wondered if I should even bother replacing it. I’m one of those people who’s worn a watch of some type for … Continue reading
So, at a point earlier in the day when I should’ve been writing, I instead decided to check out my Twitter feed for a few minutes. Just a quick look and then back to work, right? Uh huh. Instead, my … Continue reading