Writer Dayton Ward’s online man cave. Now with extra bacon.
You've been warned. No whining.
What People Are Reading
- Your moment of TrekZen*.
- Your moment of TrekZen*.
- Dayton Who?
- Stuff I've Written
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- First look at Star Trek: The Fall, courtesy of StarTrek.com
- From the Archives: "Naked Came the Betazoid."
- 30 years of Star Trek: Strategic Operations Simulator.
- Happy 40th Birthday, Conquest of the Planet of the Apes!
- So, they say they're "Finding Bigfoot...."
Looking for something?
- RIP Vince Flynn - minnesota.cbslocal.com/2013/06/19/mn-… 2 hours ago
- RT @the_daily_rag: #Gemini: Today you will develop a type of rubber overshoe that looks like dinosaur's feet. 3 hours ago
- I'm thinking @nelsondemille will find this interesting.... kansascity.com/2013/06/19/430… 3 hours ago
- Things that make me smile and enrage others, #2,916,347: Criterion includes a special release of ARMAGEDDON in their collection. #fb 20 hours ago
- Boosting the signal for @TheDorkyShane & the graphic novel Kickstarter project to which he's lending his quill: kickstarter.com/projects/gerry… 21 hours ago
Category Archives: stupid people
There used to be a time when spam, if it didn’t just offer up a link to some bullshit product, at least attempted to look like a “real” blog comment or message board post. You might’ve had to read a … Continue reading
A little public service announcement. This, contrary to what One Million Moms Six Moms With Too Much Time On Their Hands and a Shitty Website* and some other folks might think, is not brainwashing: DC Comics’ New Gay Green Lantern … Continue reading
Well, maybe not you you, but we both know that somewhere, somebody out there is sucking at parking right now. We’ve all seen such dumbasses in action, from crowding the lines in a parking lot to blocking driveways or doors … Continue reading
Michi was watching a “marathon” of some show called Caught On Camera today on MSNBC. Basically, each episode is a collection of video footage captured by personal video cameras, surveillance systems, and so on, and showing shocking, offbeat, or just … Continue reading
…whether you’re an old pro or someone just starting out, here’s a form of behavior you should avoid if you’re working to cultivate a reader base. The idiocy starts with the author’s first comment in response to the posted review, … Continue reading
You know, there are some people who, quite simply, are too stupid to be allowed outside their home without a leash. Unfortunately, it appears that…sometimes…we elect such people to public office. Adding yet more weight to the prevailing theory that … Continue reading
A local indie paper here in Kansas City, The Pitch, has a knack for reporting stories from the metro area that always bring a smile to my face, and sometimes they even elicit an outright belly laugh. Today brought one … Continue reading
Just links to a couple of things I found interesting today: First up? Jon Stewart takes Sarah Palin to the woodshed for…well…being Sarah Palin. (Hmm….”Being Sarah Palin.” There’s a story idea in there. Somewhere.) Anyway, while watching this clip, be … Continue reading
As a parent, reading about something like this offends me: NPR: Consumer Group Sues McDonald’s Over Happy Meal Toys It sickens me how some people can so easily abdicate their responsibilities as parents, guardians, and teachers of the human beings … Continue reading
….but I know people who think like this. Chances are, you do, too. The Onion: Man Already Knows Everything He Needs To Know About Muslims