Writer Dayton Ward’s online man cave. Now with extra bacon.
You've been warned. No whining.
What People Are Reading
- Star Trek: Topps Trading Cards tribute book!
- Dayton Who?
- Your moment of TrekZen*.
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- "The Bionic Woman, Part One" on Cyborgs: A Bionic Podcast!
- No "Ask Dayton" this week....
- "Desert Island Trek" podcast, and Space Marshal Dylan McCade!
- Certificate of Non-Achievement.
- The lost shuttlecraft Galileo...found?
- "Ask Dayton" on the G&T Show...#19!
Looking for something?
- Today is my oldest's last day of Kindergarten. How the heck did THAT happen so fast? #fb 10 hours ago
- RT @zeldawilliams: Read more books! This isn't directed to anyone in particular, but most people in general. Reading is too wonderful and b… 20 hours ago
- PROGRAMMING NOTE: From this point forward, I will only autograph copies of my books using the Comics Sans font. #fb 22 hours ago
- :: Checks watch :: Hey, it's Beer Thirty. #fb 22 hours ago
- Trying to teach my youngest to yell "SAN DIMAS HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL RULES!" when she "graduates" pre-school tomorrow night. No luck, so far. 22 hours ago
Category Archives: stupid news
You know, there are some people who, quite simply, are too stupid to be allowed outside their home without a leash. Unfortunately, it appears that…sometimes…we elect such people to public office. Adding yet more weight to the prevailing theory that … Continue reading
As a parent, reading about something like this offends me: NPR: Consumer Group Sues McDonald’s Over Happy Meal Toys It sickens me how some people can so easily abdicate their responsibilities as parents, guardians, and teachers of the human beings … Continue reading
That’s right, today’s the day that Lindsay Lohan heads to jail to serve her 90-day sentence. In predictable fashion, the cable news networks are eating themselves in a bid to get juicy pictures and news footage of the troubled young … Continue reading
In my last post, I said readers could look forward to various things being entered here in the coming days. Among the list I provided was this item: “At least one link to a news article which greatly amuses me, … Continue reading
….this moron. AL.com: Jefferson County geometry teacher uses wrong example to teach angles — assassination of President Barack Obama Really? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH SOME PEOPLE??? You know, I can at least understand normal, everyday idiots on the … Continue reading
Dear Dumbasses (You know who you are. If not, get someone to give you their notes), I realize that during the past eight years, you’ve grown accustomed to a president who – when he’s not torturing the English language like … Continue reading
With all the dangers faced by our troops in forward areas, the Pentagon has of course spent a great deal of time on one of the more important issues affecting our men and women in uniform. Thank God for the … Continue reading
The Bruno/Eminem thing from the MTV Music Awards was set-up. No kidding, really? The microphone battery pack Eminmem was wearing was so totally not a give-away. Look, guys, if you want to teabag each other, exchange phone numbers, or hook … Continue reading
NyMag.com: Treasury Plan Rebrands “Toxic Assets” in Hopes of Selling Them to Private Investors. No, no, no. They’re not called “toxic assets” anymore. Now, they’re “legacy assets.” See? Look at that. The sun’s coming out. The birds are singing. The … Continue reading