Writer Dayton Ward’s online man cave. Now with extra bacon.
You've been warned. No whining.
What People Are Reading
- Star Trek: Topps Trading Cards tribute book!
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- Stuff I've Written
- Novels & Novellas
- The lost shuttlecraft Galileo...found?
- Your other car could be the Shuttlecraft Galileo!
- "The Bionic Woman, Part One" on Cyborgs: A Bionic Podcast!
- Short Stories
- Your moment of TrekZen*.
- When the books talk back.
Looking for something?
- RT @zeldawilliams: Read more books! This isn't directed to anyone in particular, but most people in general. Reading is too wonderful and b… 1 hour ago
- PROGRAMMING NOTE: From this point forward, I will only autograph copies of my books using the Comics Sans font. #fb 3 hours ago
- :: Checks watch :: Hey, it's Beer Thirty. #fb 3 hours ago
- Trying to teach my youngest to yell "SAN DIMAS HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL RULES!" when she "graduates" pre-school tomorrow night. No luck, so far. 3 hours ago
- RT @JohnLuce: "You can pretty much put anything in quotes, attribute it to C.S. Lewis, and Christians will repeat it ad nauseum." - C.S. Le… 8 hours ago
Category Archives: startrek.com
FRIDAY!! And with the weekend fast approaching, the good people over at StarTrek.com have graciously allowed me to pollute their site with yet another entry in my irregularly recurring blog series for them, “Ten for Ward.” As you likely have … Continue reading
With the holidays descending upon us, the kind folk over at StarTrek.com have finally corralled me into providing yet another entry in my irregularly-recurring blog series for them, “Ten for Ward.” As the title suggests, I provide a list of ten … Continue reading
It’s been a while, but the good folks over at StarTrek.com have finally corralled me into providing another entry in my irregularly-recurring blog series for them, “Ten for Ward.” As the title suggests, I provide a list of ten favorite … Continue reading
It’s been busy the last week or so, with all sorts of announcements about this or that, so it seemed right to offer a few bits of shameless whoring reminders about what’s going down here at the Manor and at … Continue reading
Can’t get enough of the smooth, silky sounds of ol’ Dayton waxing all philosophical and nostalgic and whatnot about all manner of inane topics? Yeah. I get tired of hearing me talk, too. Well, that sucks for all of us, … Continue reading
“Ten for Ward” #4 at StarTrek.com: Ten Star Trek “Historical” Events Which Should’ve Happened By Now
Just because you need one more useless thing to read on a Saturday, I’m once again guest blogging over at StarTrek.com! That’s right, it’s time for a brand-spankin’ new installment of my irregular series, “Ten for Ward,” in which I … Continue reading
I completely spaced posting about this yesterday, but my frequent writing partner and hetero life-mate, Kevin Dilmore, is currently a featured guest blogger over at StarTrek.com. In his capacity as super guru of many things relating to Trek and other … Continue reading
Okay, a bit of backstory: During the production of the original Star Trek, there came a point where a storyline required a smaller craft to carry characters away from the Enterprise in order to place them in that week’s helping … Continue reading
Just in time for the weekend, I’m once again a guest blogger over at StarTrek.com today! Yep, it’s the third installment of “Ten for Ward,” in which I provide a list of ten favorite Trek-related whatevers based on…uh…whatever shiny things … Continue reading
Hey! I’m once again a guest blogger at StarTrek.com today! That’s right, it’s another edition of “Ten for Ward,” whereby I offer up a list of ten favorite Trek-related whatevers based on…uh…whatever trips my trigger at the time my editor … Continue reading