Writer Dayton Ward’s online man cave. Now with extra bacon.
You've been warned. No whining.
What People Are Reading
- The lost shuttlecraft Galileo...found?
- I sense a disturbance....
- "He's undead, Jim."
- Best of Classic Dave Barry 2013, May 11-17.
- Happy 47th Birthday to the original Starship Enterprise!
- Restored shuttlecraft Galileo bound for Houston!
- The best Marine Corps recruiting poster. Ever.
- Your moment of TrekZen*.
- Happy 45th Anniversary, Planet of the Apes!
- Star Trek: Infestation #2 cover.
Looking for something?
- Just me and the girls, with Mom out of town. ICE CREAM! PREPARE FOR GLORY!!! #fb 1 day ago
- "This fandom needs an enema!" - Me, just now. 1 day ago
- Amusement o/t Day: People younger than me staking out the "We're the REAL fans" ground in the current Trek movie love/hate war. Do go on. :D 1 day ago
- Today's GeekShirt of Choice: "Shawshank Chess Championship - 1947 - From Inmate to Checkmate." (via @teefury) #fb 1 day ago
- "Skullfucking Salacious Crumb" is the name of my new band. @ThatKevinSmith #JayAndSilentBob #KC #fb 1 day ago
Category Archives: starfest
Another year, another Starfest! We returned last night from our eleventh consecutive year as guests of this convention, which long ago became one of my favorite con destinations. Our role has evolved over time, from being “just” author guests with a table to … Continue reading
Aloha, faithful readers. Thanks to the wonder that is the “timed release” blog post, by the time this entry becomes available for your perusal, Kevin and I will be west bound and down, loaded up and trucking, and all that. … Continue reading
…all this happened: During this past weekend’s Starfest convention, Kevin and I were interviewed by the Girls of Geek, during which we discussed our writing partnership as well as our past, current and future writing projects. You can read all … Continue reading
Awwwwwww, yeah. Tomorrow, Kevin Dilmore will join Clan Ward as we get west-bound and down, navigating the boring-ass drive that is I-70 across Kansas, on our way to Colorado and, ultimately, Denver for Starfest 2012. This year marks the tenth … Continue reading
Yeah, I know. It’s a bit late, right? Well, better late than later. Anyway, last weekend was our ninth road trip out to Denver for the annual Starfest convention, and what made things more interesting this time around? Clan Ward … Continue reading
Yes, I’ve been remiss in my social media responsibilities these past several days. Chalk it up to being first on the road to Denver, then consumed by the awesome chaos that is the annual Starfest Convention, during which I had … Continue reading
The good folks over at Starland have posted the complete schedule of events for this year’s Starfest 2011 convention in a PDF format. As expected, the entire weekend is jammed to the rafters with all sorts of stuff. Kevin and … Continue reading
So, 2011′s convention season is starting to ramp up. Kevin and I don’t typically do a lot of cons every year, but there are a couple we try never to miss, and a couple of others we’re always game to … Continue reading
A few days late, but here we go!
Still playing catch-up, but here’s a rundown of our trip to Denver for Starfest 2009.