Writer Dayton Ward’s online man cave. Now with extra bacon.
You've been warned. No whining.
What People Are Reading
- Introducing....The Graduate!
- Dayton Who?
- Star Trek: Topps Trading Cards tribute book!
- Happy 47th Birthday to the original Starship Enterprise!
- Stalk Me
- The OTHER greatest Star Wars book ever. No, really.
- No "Ask Dayton" this week....
- "Ask Dayton" on the G&T Show...#19!
- "Desert Island Trek" podcast, and Space Marshal Dylan McCade!
- Your moment of TrekZen*.
Looking for something?
- A portrait of the writer as a dude with a deadline. http://t.co/Bxyke8RXmU 9 hours ago
- RT @ChrisRRegan: I haven't seen any of the "Fast & Furious" movies. Where's a good place to start? The books? 11 hours ago
- Despite my best efforts, my daughter would not do her impression of Newbomb Turk singing "Volare" at her preschool "graduation." Damn. #fb 13 hours ago
- Based on her choice of wardrobe, I can only guess that the lady on our local cable weather station is going clubbing after her broadcast. 15 hours ago
- Twerplexed: seeing the "Verified" checkmark next to someone in the "Who to follow" box, and you don't know who the fuck they are. #NewWords 15 hours ago
Category Archives: star trek online
My friend Terry Lynn Shull, whom I first met via Twitter and finally got to meet face-to-face this past summer at Comic-Con, is an avid player of Star Trek Online, the massive multi-player online role-playing game that’s been active since … Continue reading
Today marks the “official” launch of Star Trek Online, the massive multi-player online role-playing game from Cryptic Studios. Trekkie gamers, if they haven’t already taken advantage of the soft-launch gameplay Cryptic’s made available during the past few days, are frothing … Continue reading
Next Tuesday marks the official debut of Star Trek Online, the massive multiplayer online role-playing game from Cryptic Studios. It’s Trek’s first foray into the realm of MMORPGs, which has been dominated by Blizzard Entertainment’s World of Warcraft. Players and … Continue reading