Writer Dayton Ward’s online man cave. Now with extra bacon.
You've been warned. No whining.
What People Are Reading
- The lost shuttlecraft Galileo...found?
- I sense a disturbance....
- Best of Classic Dave Barry 2013, May 11-17.
- "He's undead, Jim."
- Happy 47th Birthday to the original Starship Enterprise!
- Your moment of TrekZen*.
- Short Stories
- "Spock's braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain."
- So, Star Trek and Doctor Who are gonna mash up....
- Stuff I've Written
Looking for something?
- Just me and the girls, with Mom out of town. ICE CREAM! PREPARE FOR GLORY!!! #fb 15 hours ago
- "This fandom needs an enema!" - Me, just now. 17 hours ago
- Amusement o/t Day: People younger than me staking out the "We're the REAL fans" ground in the current Trek movie love/hate war. Do go on. :D 17 hours ago
- Today's GeekShirt of Choice: "Shawshank Chess Championship - 1947 - From Inmate to Checkmate." (via @teefury) #fb 20 hours ago
- "Skullfucking Salacious Crumb" is the name of my new band. @ThatKevinSmith #JayAndSilentBob #KC #fb 1 day ago
Category Archives: st magazine
Spring may not be here just yet, but I know it can’t be too far away. Why? Because the latest issue of the official Star Trek magazine has arrived, and it’s the “Spring 2012″ issue! Since I got my copy … Continue reading
Today’s mail delivery brought with it my contributor’s copies for this latest issue of Star Trek Magazine. Yet another helping of nerdity as I do GeekDad things with the girls (in and around catching snippets of the Firefly marathon on … Continue reading
Well, I can’t be in Las Vegas this weekend for the big Star Trek convention, so I hope all of my friends who are attending the show keep me in mind as they pass the freebie tables and when taking … Continue reading
This was one of the highlights of the day’s mail…the latest issue of Star Trek Magazine, which is set to start showing up in stores in another week or so. The mag is chock full of all sorts of Trekkie … Continue reading
Yes, I’ve been remiss in my social media responsibilities these past several days. Chalk it up to being first on the road to Denver, then consumed by the awesome chaos that is the annual Starfest Convention, during which I had … Continue reading
The latest issue of Star Trek Magazine hits stands today, chock full of all sorts of tasty Trekkie goodness. What will you find within its 66 pages? Let’s have a look-see: The latest “Treknology” column by Dr. Chris Dows. David … Continue reading
First, a bit of setup: issue #32 of Star Trek Magazine carried a “romance theme,” with several pieces focusing on the various relationships, love affairs, and so on to which fans have been treated over the years. In addition to … Continue reading
The latest issue of Star Trek Magazine should be hitting subscriber’s mailboxes by now, and it’s due to be on shelves next Tuesday. The theme this month? Romance! Love is in the air (or the stars, if you prefer), with … Continue reading
As part of my last couple of monthly “writing wrap-up” blog entries, I’ve been hinting at some fun stuff with which I’ve been involved over at Star Trek Magazine. Back in November, editor Paul Simpson invited me to brainstorm with … Continue reading