Writer Dayton Ward’s online man cave. Now with extra bacon.
You've been warned. No whining.
What People Are Reading
- Star Trek: Topps Trading Cards tribute book!
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- The lost shuttlecraft Galileo...found?
- Stuff I've Written
- Novels & Novellas
- Your other car could be the Shuttlecraft Galileo!
- "The Bionic Woman, Part One" on Cyborgs: A Bionic Podcast!
- Short Stories
- Your moment of TrekZen*.
- Novel Spaces - "Tips for living with a writer? A list, deconstructed."
Looking for something?
- PROGRAMMING NOTE: From this point forward, I will only autograph copies of my books using the Comics Sans font. #fb 59 minutes ago
- :: Checks watch :: Hey, it's Beer Thirty. #fb 1 hour ago
- Trying to teach my youngest to yell "SAN DIMAS HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL RULES!" when she "graduates" pre-school tomorrow night. No luck, so far. 1 hour ago
- RT @JohnLuce: "You can pretty much put anything in quotes, attribute it to C.S. Lewis, and Christians will repeat it ad nauseum." - C.S. Le… 6 hours ago
- RT @TheDorkyShane: "Shane Moore hates writing bios, so fuck you." -Dayton Ward. I wish my agent would take this as my BIO. lololol 6 hours ago
Category Archives: shore leave
Those of you who’ve followed me for any length of time know that I’ve made a habit of attending the annual Shore Leave convention in Hunt Valley, Maryland (just north of Baltimore), which usually is held during the second weekend … Continue reading
Friends John Champion and Mary Czerwinski over at DVD Geeks have done us a solid. For those not in the know, DVD Geeks is a kick-ass little weekly show that reviews the latest releases on DVD (and now Blu-ray, of … Continue reading
So, looking for something to watch? Netflix queue throttled back? Streaming not working? Well, hey! Have we got a deal for you: As the title implies, we’ve held a comedy roast each of the past three years at the annual … Continue reading
At the Shore Leave convention back in July, one of the panels in which I took part was a discussion of the Star Trek: Vanguard novel series. My hetero life-mate, Kevin Dilmore, and I joined Vanguard co-creators and contributors David … Continue reading
I’ve been slow to get back into the blogging groove since returning from last weekend’s Shore Leave convention. Sorry about that, and I’m hoping to crank things back up here shortly. One of the more interesting — if not highly-attended … Continue reading
Yeah, yeah. I know, I haven’t written up a full-blown, play-by-play recap of this past weekend’s Shore Leave convention. The farther we get from it, the less likely I’ll be doing one. There are a few things from the con … Continue reading
So, we’re here. We got here yesterday afternoon, where the first order of business was cramming food down our throats. That accomplished, we got back to the hotel and quickly ran into David Mack (infinitydog) and his lovely wife, Kara, … Continue reading
Well, we’re getting down to it. Tomorrow, we head out for Shore Leave. After we get done making idiots of ourselves at the Roast of Bob Greenberger and before the rush of panel discussions and other activities commence on Saturday … Continue reading
It’s almost Shore Leave time again! That’s right, kids; next weekend will ring in Shore Leave 33, the annual fan-run SF/Fantasy/Media convention held each year in Hunt Valley, Maryland (spitting distance from Baltimore). Guests have received a preliminary schedule of … Continue reading
So, 2011′s convention season is starting to ramp up. Kevin and I don’t typically do a lot of cons every year, but there are a couple we try never to miss, and a couple of others we’re always game to … Continue reading