New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- October 23, 1983. Semper Fi.
- Pondering NaNoWriMo 2014.
- Unpublished comics tales from the Planet of the Apes!
- Your Moment of TrekZen*
- Happy 49th Birthday to the original Starship Enterprise!
- Back on the air.
- Dayton Who?
- My writing "Bucket List."
- My entry in the 353rd New Yorker Cartoon Caption Contest.
- So, I'm gonna write another essay.
- RT @ThatTimeOn: #ThatTimeOnStarTrek 17! RT @DamonLindeIof @jmswallow @gryphonrose @GeoffThorne @p_morwood @daytonward @unamccormack http://… 11 hours ago
- "Dayton, get a shiny dick." :: puts on glasses :: "Dayton, get a dining check." Oh, that makes more sense. Thanks, OpenTable. 13 hours ago
- RT @TheSciFiChick: SciFi Book Review: #StarTrek: Seekers: Point of Divergence by @kevindilmore and @daytonward: wp.me/p4pfZR-63X @Poc… 14 hours ago
- One of these days, I will decipher the true meaning behind these words: "Your Klout Score went up!" #NotHoldingMyBreath 16 hours ago
- It's a best of five series, now. #Royals 1 day ago
Category Archives: reviews
Back to the Future is 25 years old today. Let’s just pause a moment, and let that sink in. That’s right, folks. 25 summers ago this very day, Marty McFly took to the time stream in a tricked out DeLorean … Continue reading
No, not that song. However, it’s stuck in your head now, isn’t it? Nope, I’m talking about The Final Countdown, the movie about the aircraft carrier U.S.S. Nimitz being thrown back in time to December 6th, 1941…the eve of the … Continue reading
In a blog entry I posted yesterday, I pondered the notion of subjecting selected films to the “Wayback Review” treatment I’ve been inflicting upon episodes of the original Star Trek series over the past several months. The idea was floated … Continue reading
SPOILER-FREE REVIEW FOLLOWS. Thanks to my manager deciding that the last Friday afternoon before our mandatory two-week “Holiday Closure” period would be better spent at the movies than in the office, a group of us decided to take in a … Continue reading
Now this is how you start someone’s Friday. julioangelortiz has posted a new review of my latest novel, Star Trek: Vanguard – Open Secrets You can read it by clicking right here! I don’t typically get hung up on reviews, … Continue reading
Robert Lyons over at TrekMovie.com has offered up his review of the trade paperback collection of the Star Trek: Mere Anarchy mini-series: Read it here! Given my unabashed pride for this mini-series, I’m very happy to see it getting some … Continue reading