Writer Dayton Ward’s online man cave. Now with extra bacon.
You've been warned. No whining.
What People Are Reading
- Star Trek: Topps Trading Cards tribute book!
- Your moment of TrekZen*.
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- "The Bionic Woman, Part One" on Cyborgs: A Bionic Podcast!
- "Ten for Ward" #7 at StarTrek.com: Ten Favorite Trek Audiobooks!
- Novels & Novellas
- No "Ask Dayton" this week....
- April writing wrap-up.
- When the books talk back.
- The lost shuttlecraft Galileo...found?
Looking for something?
- Today is my oldest's last day of Kindergarten. How the heck did THAT happen so fast? #fb 2 hours ago
- RT @zeldawilliams: Read more books! This isn't directed to anyone in particular, but most people in general. Reading is too wonderful and b… 12 hours ago
- PROGRAMMING NOTE: From this point forward, I will only autograph copies of my books using the Comics Sans font. #fb 13 hours ago
- :: Checks watch :: Hey, it's Beer Thirty. #fb 14 hours ago
- Trying to teach my youngest to yell "SAN DIMAS HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL RULES!" when she "graduates" pre-school tomorrow night. No luck, so far. 14 hours ago
Category Archives: reviews
Dreamwatch’s Total Sci-Fi has offered up a nice little review of the trade paperback edition of Star Trek: Mere Anarchy mini-series. Reviewer Peter Quentin gives the book 8/10. My favorite quote is from his summation: “Some Trek novels set within … Continue reading
This one caught me by surprise, as it’s a new review of a book that came out almost two years ago. However, the reviewer makes a point to mention that this is a small-press title and is therefore easy to … Continue reading
The good people over at Unreality SF have posted a review of our 4400 novel Wet Work. Read all about it! While I have a couple of very minor quibbles with one or two points they raised, they’re certainly not … Continue reading
Courtesy of Keith DeCandido (kradical), here’s a new review of the most recent Star Trek: Corps of Engineers omnibus, Creative Couplings, as posted at Dreamwatch Magazine’s Total Sci-Fi site. The reviewer awards the collection a 7/10 rating. You can read … Continue reading
Keith DeCandido (kradical) passed along a new review of the latest Star Trek: Corps of Engineers omnibus, Creative Couplings, from Sci-Fi Online. He gives the collection an 8 out of 10, so, uh…go us! You can read the review here.
Keith DeCandido (kradical) posted a link in his LJ to a new review of the TNG anthology The Sky’s the Limit. Rather than copy from him, I’ll just point you to his entry on the subject. Nice review overall, and … Continue reading