Writer Dayton Ward’s online man cave. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Lookie what the Book Fairy brought me....
- Ask Dayton #88 on the G and T Show: “Your Argument Is Invalid.”
- From History's Shadow
- Your moment of TrekZen*.
- Happy 47th Birthday to the original Starship Enterprise!
- Happy 60th Anniversary, "Superman and the Mole Men."
- From History's Shadow.....what if?
- Stuff I've Written
- Age of the Empress excerpt!
- Star Trek: Typhon Pact...Cross Cult Style!
Looking for something?
- Sitting at @AlamoKC, waiting for 1978's SUPERMAN to kick it. If they sold programs in the lobby, it'd be like I was 11 all over again. #fb 41 minutes ago
- Lookie what the Book Fairy brought me.... daytonward.wordpress.com/2013/12/09/loo… 7 hours ago
- RT @8of5: Interview with @ByeByeRobot's Charity Wood, including a look behind the scenes of her new NX-01 painting: thetrekcollective.com/2013/12/painti… 8 hours ago
- RT @8of5: Complete Nemesis soundtrack on the way from @VareseSarabande, including @BrentSpiner performing Blue Skies! thetrekcollective.com/2013/12/comple… 8 hours ago
- Meanwhile, shit's pretty real out on Saturn. slate.com/articles/video… 9 hours ago
Category Archives: reviews
Robert Lyons over at TrekMovie.com has offered up his review of the trade paperback collection of the Star Trek: Mere Anarchy mini-series: Read it here! Given my unabashed pride for this mini-series, I’m very happy to see it getting some … Continue reading
The first review of Open Secrets is up, courtesy of Robert Lyons over at TrekMovie.com: Read all about it! By all accounts, Father Rob seems to have dug it. In related news, Doug Drexler continues to make with the Fanboy … Continue reading
Dreamwatch’s Total Sci-Fi has offered up a nice little review of the trade paperback edition of Star Trek: Mere Anarchy mini-series. Reviewer Peter Quentin gives the book 8/10. My favorite quote is from his summation: “Some Trek novels set within … Continue reading
This one caught me by surprise, as it’s a new review of a book that came out almost two years ago. However, the reviewer makes a point to mention that this is a small-press title and is therefore easy to … Continue reading
The good people over at Unreality SF have posted a review of our 4400 novel Wet Work. Read all about it! While I have a couple of very minor quibbles with one or two points they raised, they’re certainly not … Continue reading
Courtesy of Keith DeCandido (kradical), here’s a new review of the most recent Star Trek: Corps of Engineers omnibus, Creative Couplings, as posted at Dreamwatch Magazine’s Total Sci-Fi site. The reviewer awards the collection a 7/10 rating. You can read … Continue reading
Keith DeCandido (kradical) passed along a new review of the latest Star Trek: Corps of Engineers omnibus, Creative Couplings, from Sci-Fi Online. He gives the collection an 8 out of 10, so, uh…go us! You can read the review here.
Keith DeCandido (kradical) posted a link in his LJ to a new review of the TNG anthology The Sky’s the Limit. Rather than copy from him, I’ll just point you to his entry on the subject. Nice review overall, and … Continue reading