New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- First day of school, 2014 edition.
- Listen to us babble SOME MORE about Star Trek: Seekers!
- Happy Birthday, Gene.
- Happy 49th Birthday to the original Starship Enterprise!
- Announcing STAR TREK: SEEKERS!
- Back on the air.
- Age of the Empress excerpt!
- For you fans of 2001: A Space Odyssey....
- So, Star Trek and Doctor Who are gonna mash up....
- "Opening Night"
- Hmm. It seems awfully quiet as I await the pending publication of the new book. I think I may need to stir up some trouble to pass the time. 4 hours ago
- Fun commercial. #HowToDad sunnyskyz.com/happy-videos/1… 14 hours ago
- Do you hear that? That sound of blissful silence? That's right, folks...it's THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL. 16 hours ago
- Hey! @DavidAlanMack @kevindilmore, Rob Caswell, & are yammering about Star Trek: Seekers right now with @SciFi4Me! tobtr.com/s/6726209 1 day ago
- RT @heellisgoa: HAPPY BIRTHDAY GENE RODDENBERRY with Dayton Ward and Ted from Sightsnbytes! SciFi Face-Off! wp.me/p1NmJt-O8 via @wor… 1 day ago
Category Archives: reviews
SPOILER-FREE REVIEW FOLLOWS. Thanks to my manager deciding that the last Friday afternoon before our mandatory two-week “Holiday Closure” period would be better spent at the movies than in the office, a group of us decided to take in a … Continue reading
Now this is how you start someone’s Friday. julioangelortiz has posted a new review of my latest novel, Star Trek: Vanguard – Open Secrets You can read it by clicking right here! I don’t typically get hung up on reviews, … Continue reading
Robert Lyons over at TrekMovie.com has offered up his review of the trade paperback collection of the Star Trek: Mere Anarchy mini-series: Read it here! Given my unabashed pride for this mini-series, I’m very happy to see it getting some … Continue reading
The first review of Open Secrets is up, courtesy of Robert Lyons over at TrekMovie.com: Read all about it! By all accounts, Father Rob seems to have dug it. In related news, Doug Drexler continues to make with the Fanboy … Continue reading
Dreamwatch’s Total Sci-Fi has offered up a nice little review of the trade paperback edition of Star Trek: Mere Anarchy mini-series. Reviewer Peter Quentin gives the book 8/10. My favorite quote is from his summation: “Some Trek novels set within … Continue reading
This one caught me by surprise, as it’s a new review of a book that came out almost two years ago. However, the reviewer makes a point to mention that this is a small-press title and is therefore easy to … Continue reading
The good people over at Unreality SF have posted a review of our 4400 novel Wet Work. Read all about it! While I have a couple of very minor quibbles with one or two points they raised, they’re certainly not … Continue reading
Courtesy of Keith DeCandido (kradical), here’s a new review of the most recent Star Trek: Corps of Engineers omnibus, Creative Couplings, as posted at Dreamwatch Magazine’s Total Sci-Fi site. The reviewer awards the collection a 7/10 rating. You can read … Continue reading
Keith DeCandido (kradical) passed along a new review of the latest Star Trek: Corps of Engineers omnibus, Creative Couplings, from Sci-Fi Online. He gives the collection an 8 out of 10, so, uh…go us! You can read the review here.