New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital man cave. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- Announcing STAR TREK: SEEKERS!
- Seekers and Star Trek book cover love.
- ReWard: When books went to war.
- Peaceable Kingdoms
- Dawn of the Planet of the Apes - first official trailer!
- A new addition to Clan Ward!
- 30 years of Star Trek: Strategic Operations Simulator.
- Marvel Movie Tip: Stay for the credits, yo.
- Your other car could be the Shuttlecraft Galileo!
- Old-school Star Trek book covers.
- I keep getting these reminders from Facebook...... http://t.co/SGlPe3sQkV 17 hours ago
- Happy Birthday, NASA, born on this day in 1958! nasa.gov/exploration/wh… 18 hours ago
- Let July 29th henceforth be known as "Don't Be A Dick Day." Happy Birthday, @wilw! dontbeadickday.com 19 hours ago
- Happy 61st Birthday to the incomparable Geddy Lee! http://t.co/s15Nu1NPSj 19 hours ago
- Tonight, by request at Addy & Erin's GeekDad Theater: The Six Million Dollar Man - "Bigfoot V." 1 day ago
Category Archives: reviews
SPOILER-FREE REVIEW FOLLOWS. Thanks to my manager deciding that the last Friday afternoon before our mandatory two-week “Holiday Closure” period would be better spent at the movies than in the office, a group of us decided to take in a … Continue reading
Now this is how you start someone’s Friday. julioangelortiz has posted a new review of my latest novel, Star Trek: Vanguard – Open Secrets You can read it by clicking right here! I don’t typically get hung up on reviews, … Continue reading
Robert Lyons over at TrekMovie.com has offered up his review of the trade paperback collection of the Star Trek: Mere Anarchy mini-series: Read it here! Given my unabashed pride for this mini-series, I’m very happy to see it getting some … Continue reading
The first review of Open Secrets is up, courtesy of Robert Lyons over at TrekMovie.com: Read all about it! By all accounts, Father Rob seems to have dug it. In related news, Doug Drexler continues to make with the Fanboy … Continue reading
Dreamwatch’s Total Sci-Fi has offered up a nice little review of the trade paperback edition of Star Trek: Mere Anarchy mini-series. Reviewer Peter Quentin gives the book 8/10. My favorite quote is from his summation: “Some Trek novels set within … Continue reading
This one caught me by surprise, as it’s a new review of a book that came out almost two years ago. However, the reviewer makes a point to mention that this is a small-press title and is therefore easy to … Continue reading
The good people over at Unreality SF have posted a review of our 4400 novel Wet Work. Read all about it! While I have a couple of very minor quibbles with one or two points they raised, they’re certainly not … Continue reading
Courtesy of Keith DeCandido (kradical), here’s a new review of the most recent Star Trek: Corps of Engineers omnibus, Creative Couplings, as posted at Dreamwatch Magazine’s Total Sci-Fi site. The reviewer awards the collection a 7/10 rating. You can read … Continue reading
Keith DeCandido (kradical) passed along a new review of the latest Star Trek: Corps of Engineers omnibus, Creative Couplings, from Sci-Fi Online. He gives the collection an 8 out of 10, so, uh…go us! You can read the review here.