New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- More Trek/Apes comic cover goodness.
- Happy 49th Birthday to the original Starship Enterprise!
- Happy Birthday, Star Trek!
- Cover art for Cross Cult's German edition of Peaceable Kingdoms!
- And so it goes.
- 30 years of Star Trek: Strategic Operations Simulator.
- My first Star Trek fan film review.
- Old-school Star Trek book covers.
- Rush in Kansas City!
- Certificate of Non-Achievement.
- Cover art for Cross Cult’s German edition of Peaceable Kingdoms! daytonward.wordpress.com/2014/10/17/cov… 3 days ago
- RT @TheWriteMunz: No, no, Comcast, it's awesome how you manage to find new and better ways to disappoint me. Have some more money. 4 days ago
- TO THE BOOK FAIR !!!!!!! #fb 4 days ago
- So, #SocialMediaBlackoutDay has its own hashtag. Let us pause a moment, to ponder the irony. 4 days ago
- Friends don't let friends hand out shitty Halloween candy. epictimes.com/2014/10/these-… 4 days ago
Category Archives: reviews
Back to the Future is 25 years old today. Let’s just pause a moment, and let that sink in. That’s right, folks. 25 summers ago this very day, Marty McFly took to the time stream in a tricked out DeLorean … Continue reading
No, not that song. However, it’s stuck in your head now, isn’t it? Nope, I’m talking about The Final Countdown, the movie about the aircraft carrier U.S.S. Nimitz being thrown back in time to December 6th, 1941…the eve of the … Continue reading
In a blog entry I posted yesterday, I pondered the notion of subjecting selected films to the “Wayback Review” treatment I’ve been inflicting upon episodes of the original Star Trek series over the past several months. The idea was floated … Continue reading
SPOILER-FREE REVIEW FOLLOWS. Thanks to my manager deciding that the last Friday afternoon before our mandatory two-week “Holiday Closure” period would be better spent at the movies than in the office, a group of us decided to take in a … Continue reading
Now this is how you start someone’s Friday. julioangelortiz has posted a new review of my latest novel, Star Trek: Vanguard – Open Secrets You can read it by clicking right here! I don’t typically get hung up on reviews, … Continue reading
Robert Lyons over at TrekMovie.com has offered up his review of the trade paperback collection of the Star Trek: Mere Anarchy mini-series: Read it here! Given my unabashed pride for this mini-series, I’m very happy to see it getting some … Continue reading