New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital man cave. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- Announcing STAR TREK: SEEKERS!
- "One Day" - A tribute to Neil Armstrong.
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- Happy 60th Anniversary to The War of the Worlds!
- Mars Attacks: 50th Anniversary Collection tribute book.
- Coming to Starfest 2014: "Galaxy Quest: The Quote-Along Adventure!"
- Your moment of TrekZen*.
- Happy 60th Anniversary, "Superman and the Mole Men."
- The Batcave Podcast, Episode 19!
- Happy 35th Anniversary, Alien!
- #ShareACoke has failed him for the last time. http://t.co/QjmRsl0lfq 17 hours ago
- #ShareACoke? This is the story of my life, right here.... http://t.co/xQUcEQZgVk 17 hours ago
- A new review of PEACEABLE KINGDOMS, via @EmmettPlant. http://t.co/sTwWnHwXOH 18 hours ago
- Ok, @Uverse, what's with the #24 finale? On-Demand lists it, but I get "Unable to play video." Been like this for days. What's up? 1 day ago
- HOLY SHIT. MAN WALKS ON FUCKING MOON. http://t.co/npBXwQrEOY 1 day ago
Category Archives: reviews
Now this is how you start someone’s Friday. julioangelortiz has posted a new review of my latest novel, Star Trek: Vanguard – Open Secrets You can read it by clicking right here! I don’t typically get hung up on reviews, … Continue reading
Robert Lyons over at TrekMovie.com has offered up his review of the trade paperback collection of the Star Trek: Mere Anarchy mini-series: Read it here! Given my unabashed pride for this mini-series, I’m very happy to see it getting some … Continue reading
The first review of Open Secrets is up, courtesy of Robert Lyons over at TrekMovie.com: Read all about it! By all accounts, Father Rob seems to have dug it. In related news, Doug Drexler continues to make with the Fanboy … Continue reading
Dreamwatch’s Total Sci-Fi has offered up a nice little review of the trade paperback edition of Star Trek: Mere Anarchy mini-series. Reviewer Peter Quentin gives the book 8/10. My favorite quote is from his summation: “Some Trek novels set within … Continue reading
This one caught me by surprise, as it’s a new review of a book that came out almost two years ago. However, the reviewer makes a point to mention that this is a small-press title and is therefore easy to … Continue reading
The good people over at Unreality SF have posted a review of our 4400 novel Wet Work. Read all about it! While I have a couple of very minor quibbles with one or two points they raised, they’re certainly not … Continue reading
Courtesy of Keith DeCandido (kradical), here’s a new review of the most recent Star Trek: Corps of Engineers omnibus, Creative Couplings, as posted at Dreamwatch Magazine’s Total Sci-Fi site. The reviewer awards the collection a 7/10 rating. You can read … Continue reading
Keith DeCandido (kradical) passed along a new review of the latest Star Trek: Corps of Engineers omnibus, Creative Couplings, from Sci-Fi Online. He gives the collection an 8 out of 10, so, uh…go us! You can read the review here.
Keith DeCandido (kradical) posted a link in his LJ to a new review of the TNG anthology The Sky’s the Limit. Rather than copy from him, I’ll just point you to his entry on the subject. Nice review overall, and … Continue reading