Writer Dayton Ward’s online man cave. Now with extra bacon.
You've been warned. No whining.
What People Are Reading
- The lost shuttlecraft Galileo...found?
- Even more old-school Trek goodness from Doug Drexler.
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- Stuff I've Written
- Your other car could be the Shuttlecraft Galileo!
- Star Trek: Typhon Pact...Cross Cult Style!
- Happy 40th Anniversary, M*A*S*H.
- Happy 47th Birthday to the original Starship Enterprise!
- Dayton Who?
- Happy 60th Anniversary, "Superman and the Mole Men."
Looking for something?
- Holy crap. The original Star Trek series in Blu-ray is fabulous. 18 hours ago
- Ah, Monday: We meet again. http://t.co/L4Kz755s 1 day ago
- Just me and the girls, with Mom out of town. ICE CREAM! PREPARE FOR GLORY!!! #fb 2 days ago
- "This fandom needs an enema!" - Me, just now. 2 days ago
- Amusement o/t Day: People younger than me staking out the "We're the REAL fans" ground in the current Trek movie love/hate war. Do go on. :D 2 days ago
Category Archives: reviews
“Steve Austin, astronaut; a man barely alive….” Unless you’ve been freeze-dried or living on an asteroid for the past 30-odd years, you know that those are the first words to one of the most iconic opening credits sequences in the … Continue reading
Yeah. That was part of a conversation held at my house this past Sunday, while Michi and I were enjoying the Super Bowl(tm) “Big Game” with friends. I brought up the fact that Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home celebrates … Continue reading
Our friend Jens Deffner (defcons_treklit) over at Unreality SF has reviewed the Star Trek anthology from earlier this year, Seven Deadly Sins. As is generally the case with this site, the review is balanced and thoughtful, even when the reviewer … Continue reading
Back to the Future is 25 years old today. Let’s just pause a moment, and let that sink in. That’s right, folks. 25 summers ago this very day, Marty McFly took to the time stream in a tricked out DeLorean … Continue reading
No, not that song. However, it’s stuck in your head now, isn’t it? Nope, I’m talking about The Final Countdown, the movie about the aircraft carrier U.S.S. Nimitz being thrown back in time to December 6th, 1941…the eve of the … Continue reading
In a blog entry I posted yesterday, I pondered the notion of subjecting selected films to the “Wayback Review” treatment I’ve been inflicting upon episodes of the original Star Trek series over the past several months. The idea was floated … Continue reading
SPOILER-FREE REVIEW FOLLOWS. Thanks to my manager deciding that the last Friday afternoon before our mandatory two-week “Holiday Closure” period would be better spent at the movies than in the office, a group of us decided to take in a … Continue reading
Now this is how you start someone’s Friday. julioangelortiz has posted a new review of my latest novel, Star Trek: Vanguard – Open Secrets You can read it by clicking right here! I don’t typically get hung up on reviews, … Continue reading
Robert Lyons over at TrekMovie.com has offered up his review of the trade paperback collection of the Star Trek: Mere Anarchy mini-series: Read it here! Given my unabashed pride for this mini-series, I’m very happy to see it getting some … Continue reading