Writer Dayton Ward’s online man cave. Now with extra bacon.
You've been warned. No whining.
What People Are Reading
- Your moment of TrekZen*.
- Active, former or retired military? You should be reading The Duffel Blog.
- I sense a disturbance....
- "He's undead, Jim."
- "Spock's braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain."
- Novel Spaces - "Tips for living with a writer? A list, deconstructed."
- Your moment of TrekZen*.
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- Ward's Wayback Trek Reviews: Entry #17!
- Ask Dayton #72 on the G&T Show: "Spock vs. Picard?"
Looking for something?
- "Skullfucking Salacious Crumb" is the name of my new band. @ThatKevinSmith #JayAndSilentBob #KC #fb 8 hours ago
- Ladies ladies ladies! @kevindilmore & I are at the Midland KC for Jay & Silent Bob's Super Groovy Cartoon Movie! @ThatKevinSmith Q&A after! 12 hours ago
- RT @ThatNeilGuy: This may be my favorite Star Trek book cover ever. From History's Shadow by @DaytonWard. amazon.com/gp/product/B00… 13 hours ago
- Watching NCIS season finale...I did *NOT* know who they were going to use for Gibbs' lawyer. JAG callback FTMFW!!! #fb 1 day ago
- I was just thinking it's been a while since I came across Pat Robertson saying something stupid. gaw.kr/I2VklMS (via @Gawker) 1 day ago
Category Archives: ramblings
Several months ago, friend and fellow word-pusher David Mack turned me onto a fairly new website, The Duffel Blog. What’s it about? Well, allow me to let them sell themselves: A Brief History Since 1797, The Duffel Blog has been serving the … Continue reading
Today, I stopped at my local Target store to grab some lunch. Their deli section has some decent salads, sandwiches, and other selections, and I’ve acquired a taste for this buffalo chicken wrap thing they make every day. Don’t worry: … Continue reading
Aloha, faithful readers. Thanks to the wonder that is the “timed release” blog post, by the time this entry becomes available for your perusal, Kevin and I will be west bound and down, loaded up and trucking, and all that. … Continue reading
As you may have surmised after spending any time here, I like books. As a consequence of me being their daddy, my kids like books, too. Of course, they’re still learning to read. My 6-year old handles herself pretty well, … Continue reading
Earlier today, I spent a few minutes exchanging e-Mails with a friend about a book pertaining to the Second World War that’s currently in development. I made a comment that the proposed art for the cover reminded me of something … Continue reading
Hey, fellow Trekkies, Whovians, Browncoats, Warsies, gamers, bronies, and whatever other flavor of geek or nerd might be out there reading this: Convention season is coming! Okay, I realize that there already have been several conventions by this point of … Continue reading
I originally wrote this for my mother’s birthday a few years ago, and realized the following year that I’d used up all of the coolest anecdotes and funniest little bits the first time around. So, I decided to make this … Continue reading
This was sent to me earlier today by a friend. I’ve seen it before, but I have no idea if this is a recent photo someone took of their kids, a pic from an ad or magazine article, or what. … Continue reading
I got an odd e-Mail this morning: “I see in your blog that you’ve just finished writing an original series novel. I don’t really like those, so I won’t be buying or reading yours. I like to support writers whose … Continue reading