Writer Dayton Ward’s online man cave. Now with extra bacon.
You've been warned. No whining.
What People Are Reading
- Star Trek: Topps Trading Cards tribute book!
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- Novels & Novellas
- The lost shuttlecraft Galileo...found?
- Stuff I've Written
- "The Bionic Woman, Part One" on Cyborgs: A Bionic Podcast!
- Short Stories
- Your moment of TrekZen*.
- Your other car could be the Shuttlecraft Galileo!
- Novel Spaces - "Tips for living with a writer? A list, deconstructed."
Looking for something?
- RT @zeldawilliams: Read more books! This isn't directed to anyone in particular, but most people in general. Reading is too wonderful and b… 2 hours ago
- PROGRAMMING NOTE: From this point forward, I will only autograph copies of my books using the Comics Sans font. #fb 3 hours ago
- :: Checks watch :: Hey, it's Beer Thirty. #fb 4 hours ago
- Trying to teach my youngest to yell "SAN DIMAS HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL RULES!" when she "graduates" pre-school tomorrow night. No luck, so far. 4 hours ago
- RT @JohnLuce: "You can pretty much put anything in quotes, attribute it to C.S. Lewis, and Christians will repeat it ad nauseum." - C.S. Le… 8 hours ago
Category Archives: q&a
Happy Post-Apocalyptic Sunday, everyone! Okay, this missive was prompted by an e-Mail I got the last night, and I decided I would seek input from the three or four of you who read this blog with any frequency. Guest blogging: … Continue reading
So, those of you who pay any sort of attention to the various blatherings polluting this space are perhaps aware that–on occasion–I’ve been known to write a Star Trek book or two. Truth be told, writing Star Trek novels and … Continue reading
All-righty then. The book’s been out a couple of weeks now, and I’ve received feedback from various folks in the way of e-Mail, Facebook wall postings, Tweets, and so on. Most folks seem to like it well enough. (You’ve picked … Continue reading