Writer Dayton Ward’s online man cave. Now with extra bacon.
You've been warned. No whining.
What People Are Reading
- Your moment of TrekZen*.
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- Stuff I've Written
- Captain Picard Day!
- Your moment of TrekZen*.
- Star Trek: Topps Trading Cards tribute book!
- Dayton Who?
- First look at Star Trek: The Fall, courtesy of StarTrek.com
- From the Archives: "Naked Came the Betazoid."
- Happy 40th Birthday, Conquest of the Planet of the Apes!
Looking for something?
- RIP Vince Flynn - minnesota.cbslocal.com/2013/06/19/mn-… 7 hours ago
- RT @the_daily_rag: #Gemini: Today you will develop a type of rubber overshoe that looks like dinosaur's feet. 8 hours ago
- I'm thinking @nelsondemille will find this interesting.... kansascity.com/2013/06/19/430… 9 hours ago
- Things that make me smile and enrage others, #2,916,347: Criterion includes a special release of ARMAGEDDON in their collection. #fb 1 day ago
- Boosting the signal for @TheDorkyShane & the graphic novel Kickstarter project to which he's lending his quill: kickstarter.com/projects/gerry… 1 day ago
Category Archives: politics
After a long cease-fire, hostilities once more are heating up, with reports coming in from checkout lanes and talking heads stationed all along the front lines. “Remember the 25th!” and all that jazz. Yep, the “War on Christmas” is back. … Continue reading
Back in January, at the height of the auto-fellatio tour that was the seemingly endless series of GOP debates, I pondered some ideas on how to make the proceedings a bit more interesting for Joe and Jane Viewer. After the … Continue reading
Well, that was interesting. For those who didn’t watch it, you can read a transcript by clicking on this linky-type thing right here. The highlights: Romney was the same arrogant, entitled jack-ass accustomed to getting his way and the last … Continue reading
Drinkers, this will be your first stage of consumption in the 2012 Presidential Debate Series, consisting of an as-yet undetermined number of questions as can be asked and answered in a time limit of ninety minutes. Drinkers, at this time, … Continue reading
Here you go. Their schwag is way cooler, at any rate. Ain’t nobody gonna be talking to any empty chairs, either. Rock the Vote, yo.
So, another day, another debate between the ever-dwindling number of Republican presidential hopefuls. If you’re thinking, “Geez, wasn’t there one of these just the other day,” well, you’d be right. It’s the second debate this week. It’s the second one … Continue reading
As many/most of you know by now, a number of high-profile sites around the web “went dark” today, taking part in a fairly large-scale protest of the Stop Online Piracy Act (SOPA) and Protect IP Act (PIPA), two pieces of … Continue reading
You know, there are some people who, quite simply, are too stupid to be allowed outside their home without a leash. Unfortunately, it appears that…sometimes…we elect such people to public office. Adding yet more weight to the prevailing theory that … Continue reading
This is going to get a lot of attention in the news today, and with good reason. On January 20th, 1961, President John F. Kennedy gave his inaugural address. It’s one of the most famous, moving speeches in our nation’s … Continue reading
I do so love when Jon Stewart goes after anybody who’s deserving of derision and scorn, but this is something special. Basically, Jon’s telling all the GOPers and their lackeys that the days of them milking 9/11 for political points … Continue reading