Writer Dayton Ward’s online man cave. Now with extra bacon.
You've been warned. No whining.
What People Are Reading
- The lost shuttlecraft Galileo...found?
- Even more old-school Trek goodness from Doug Drexler.
- Restored shuttlecraft Galileo bound for Houston!
- Best of Classic Dave Barry 2013, May 11-17.
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- Happy 40th Anniversary, M*A*S*H.
- David Mack's STORMING HEAVEN, and a Vanguard guide.
- Star Trek: Typhon Pact...Cross Cult Style!
- "He's undead, Jim."
- I sense a disturbance....
Looking for something?
- Holy crap. The original Star Trek series in Blu-ray is fabulous. 5 hours ago
- Ah, Monday: We meet again. http://t.co/L4Kz755s 13 hours ago
- Just me and the girls, with Mom out of town. ICE CREAM! PREPARE FOR GLORY!!! #fb 2 days ago
- "This fandom needs an enema!" - Me, just now. 2 days ago
- Amusement o/t Day: People younger than me staking out the "We're the REAL fans" ground in the current Trek movie love/hate war. Do go on. :D 2 days ago
Category Archives: pics
…we’ve gone from this: to this: By my calculations, I’ve lost four years, eleven months, and sixteen days’ sleep since then. Happy Birthday, Erin!
Control your giddiness, for crying out loud. Due to a communications faux pas involving…well…all of us, there wasn’t a new “Ask Dayton” question for me to tackle for this week’s Sunday G&T Show with Nick, Terry, and Mike. So, what … Continue reading
Previously on The Fog of Ward: After the annual San Diego-induced hiatus, we’re back to whatever passes for normal around here. As for Comic-Con, it was fun if not hectic. I got to catch up (all-too briefly) with some left-coast … Continue reading