Writer Dayton Ward’s online man cave. Now with extra bacon.
You've been warned. No whining.
What People Are Reading
- The lost shuttlecraft Galileo...found?
- I sense a disturbance....
- "He's undead, Jim."
- Best of Classic Dave Barry 2013, May 11-17.
- Restored shuttlecraft Galileo bound for Houston!
- Happy 47th Birthday to the original Starship Enterprise!
- "Spock's braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain."
- Short Stories
- Happy 45th Anniversary, Planet of the Apes!
- Star Trek: Infestation #2 cover.
Looking for something?
- Just me and the girls, with Mom out of town. ICE CREAM! PREPARE FOR GLORY!!! #fb 21 hours ago
- "This fandom needs an enema!" - Me, just now. 23 hours ago
- Amusement o/t Day: People younger than me staking out the "We're the REAL fans" ground in the current Trek movie love/hate war. Do go on. :D 23 hours ago
- Today's GeekShirt of Choice: "Shawshank Chess Championship - 1947 - From Inmate to Checkmate." (via @teefury) #fb 1 day ago
- "Skullfucking Salacious Crumb" is the name of my new band. @ThatKevinSmith #JayAndSilentBob #KC #fb 1 day ago
Category Archives: novel spaces
My scheduled “day” in the rotation of writers who post to the Novel Spaces blog has been shifted from the 17th to the 15th, and….BAM! Look what day it is? This month, I decide to examine one of those “Top 10″ … Continue reading
Hey, whaddayaknow? It’s the 17th again, and that means it’s my turn at bat over at the Novel Spaces blog. This month, I babble a bit over whether I always need a “dedicated space” in order to write, or if I can … Continue reading
Whaaaaaaaaat? The 17th again, already? I suppose it’s true, and it also means a special St. Patrick’s Day edition of my usual antics over at the Novel Spaces blog! This month, I yammer for a while about how we as writers often “classify” … Continue reading
It’s the 17th again, and that means it’s my turn in the barrel over at the Novel Spaces blog! This month, I babble a bit about a topic that tends to be one of my pet peeves so far as … Continue reading
Today being the 17th, that means my number’s come up once again over at the Novel Spaces blog! This month, I take a question which first was proposed to me for this past weekend’s “Ask Dayton” question. I was asked … Continue reading
Hey! It’s the 17th, which means it’s time once again for my turn at bat over at the Novel Spaces blog! For my final Novel Spaces contribution of 2012, I offer up some infonuggets of advice for You: Up and Coming … Continue reading
Once again, the calendar rolls around to the 17th day of the month, which means that it’s my turn in the spotlight over at the Novel Spaces blog! This month, I take the opportunity to expand upon a comment I made … Continue reading
Hey, it’s the 17th! Regular readers might know that means it’s my turn at bat over at the Novel Spaces blog! This month, I take a moment to offer up a few jumbled thoughts about something which lately has been taking up a lot … Continue reading
It’s the 17th, which means it’s my turn in the spotlight over at the Novel Spaces blog! This time around, I do the “proud daddy” thing as I talk about my oldest daughter’s budding interest in writing. It’s something in … Continue reading