New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- World Series 2014 musings.
- Announcing STAR TREK: SEEKERS!
- Find/Contact Me
- Happy 49th Birthday to the original Starship Enterprise!
- For you fans of 2001: A Space Odyssey....
- Ask Dayton #99 on the G and T Show: "One for the Books."
- Kirk versus the Gorn. Again!
- Your Moment of TrekZen*
- Here's what I call kick-ass customer service.
- RT @WorldAndScience: Interesting fact... http://t.co/6vuy7WKLyy 15 hours ago
- RT @SpaceMovers: Happy Halloween from Space Movers!#SpaceMovers @ClubFantasci @GeekedupGaming1 @UndeadViking @wibaigames @GeekDads http://t… 15 hours ago
- 8:45am and I've already hit my Stupid People Quota for the day. Thank you, internet. 15 hours ago
- Pre-Halloween tradition: Listening to the 1938 War of the Worlds broadcast. Just me, or anybody else do this? youtube.com/watch?v=Xs0K4A… 1 day ago
- Just got an email from Ello saying it was "Now safe for work." Wait....what the hell did I miss? 1 day ago
Category Archives: news
Those of you who don’t live in or near the Kansas City area but perhaps have a news fetish for the goings-on in other parts of the country/world may be aware that our fair town is experiencing some “issues” of … Continue reading
You know, there are some people who, quite simply, are too stupid to be allowed outside their home without a leash. Unfortunately, it appears that…sometimes…we elect such people to public office. Adding yet more weight to the prevailing theory that … Continue reading
A local indie paper here in Kansas City, The Pitch, has a knack for reporting stories from the metro area that always bring a smile to my face, and sometimes they even elicit an outright belly laugh. Today brought one … Continue reading
This is going to get a lot of attention in the news today, and with good reason. On January 20th, 1961, President John F. Kennedy gave his inaugural address. It’s one of the most famous, moving speeches in our nation’s … Continue reading
Just links to a couple of things I found interesting today: First up? Jon Stewart takes Sarah Palin to the woodshed for…well…being Sarah Palin. (Hmm….”Being Sarah Palin.” There’s a story idea in there. Somewhere.) Anyway, while watching this clip, be … Continue reading
Courtesy of fellow word-slinger Elizabeth Donald (aka reannon) comes a link to this very interesting little read, which attempts to shed some light on a discussion (or variations thereof) that’s been quite popular of late, that being what the hell … Continue reading
As a parent, reading about something like this offends me: NPR: Consumer Group Sues McDonald’s Over Happy Meal Toys It sickens me how some people can so easily abdicate their responsibilities as parents, guardians, and teachers of the human beings … Continue reading