Writer Dayton Ward’s online man cave. Now with extra bacon.
You've been warned. No whining.
What People Are Reading
- Star Trek: Topps Trading Cards tribute book!
- Dayton Who?
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- Your moment of TrekZen*.
- "The Bionic Woman, Part One" on Cyborgs: A Bionic Podcast!
- "Desert Island Trek" podcast, and Space Marshal Dylan McCade!
- No "Ask Dayton" this week....
- April writing wrap-up.
- "Ask Dayton" on the G&T Show...#19!
- "Ten for Ward" #7 at StarTrek.com: Ten Favorite Trek Audiobooks!
Looking for something?
- Today is my oldest's last day of Kindergarten. How the heck did THAT happen so fast? #fb 11 hours ago
- RT @zeldawilliams: Read more books! This isn't directed to anyone in particular, but most people in general. Reading is too wonderful and b… 21 hours ago
- PROGRAMMING NOTE: From this point forward, I will only autograph copies of my books using the Comics Sans font. #fb 22 hours ago
- :: Checks watch :: Hey, it's Beer Thirty. #fb 23 hours ago
- Trying to teach my youngest to yell "SAN DIMAS HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL RULES!" when she "graduates" pre-school tomorrow night. No luck, so far. 23 hours ago
Category Archives: nerdity
Sherman! Set the Wayback Machine for 1976! Young Dayton is but nine years old, running around his neighborhood playing with his friends. Every so often, between this all-important activity and other, mundane pursuits like school, Dayton finds time to catch … Continue reading
A long time ago, in a comic far, far away…this happened: Writer of Stuff Peter David, with the able assistance of artists Tom Sutton and Ricardo Villagran, conspired to bring us what arguably is the one of the greatest … Continue reading
Oh Hell. To the Yeah. With the cancellation of Kiefer Sutherland’s current TV series, Touch, Fox has decided to go back to something that was working well enough for them, and have signed on for another adventure with everybody’s favorite … Continue reading
I let this slip past me on Sunday, but hey! It’s been two weeks, and that means it’s time for another exciting episode of Cyborgs: A Bionic Podcast! Hosts John S. Drew and Paul K. Bisson continue their bi-weekly retrospective … Continue reading
Yeoman Barrows is pissed. This is what happens when McCoy peeks. Coming soon to a theater near us? (Click to Biggie Size) I’ve checked, but so far I’m unable to confirm whether this might be presented in IMAX and/or 3-D. … Continue reading
Regular readers (both of you) know that–on occasion–I’ve babbled a bit about the shuttlecraft Galileo set piece from the original Star Trek series. Believed lost to time several years ago, the full-size mockup was “discovered” late in 2011, and auctioned in … Continue reading
And so it was on the first Saturday in May that GeekDad embarked once more on his noble quest, accompanied by his two offspring, to ye olde local comic book shoppe to partake of the annual festivus…. In addition to being Free Comic Book … Continue reading
I can hear fanboys crying into their Romulan Ale from here. According to this new article over at StarTrek.com, a new set of “Wacky Wobblers” bobbleheads is coming, featuring the guys from The Big Bang Theory all sporting original series-style … Continue reading
Just when we thought the matter had been settled last year, when The Greatest Star Wars Book Ever was identified, we have this: From the marketing copy: “In this irresistibly funny follow-up to the breakout bestseller Darth Vader and Son, … Continue reading