Writer Dayton Ward’s online man cave. Now with extra bacon.
You've been warned. No whining.
What People Are Reading
- The lost shuttlecraft Galileo...found?
- Best of Classic Dave Barry 2013, May 11-17.
- Restored shuttlecraft Galileo bound for Houston!
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- "He's undead, Jim."
- David Mack's STORMING HEAVEN, and a Vanguard guide.
- I sense a disturbance....
- Even more old-school Trek goodness from Doug Drexler.
- In Tempest's Wake
- The little shuttlecraft that could (or, "Feelin' Nostalgic, Part 2").
Looking for something?
- Ah, Monday: We meet again. http://t.co/L4Kz755s 5 hours ago
- Just me and the girls, with Mom out of town. ICE CREAM! PREPARE FOR GLORY!!! #fb 1 day ago
- "This fandom needs an enema!" - Me, just now. 2 days ago
- Amusement o/t Day: People younger than me staking out the "We're the REAL fans" ground in the current Trek movie love/hate war. Do go on. :D 2 days ago
- Today's GeekShirt of Choice: "Shawshank Chess Championship - 1947 - From Inmate to Checkmate." (via @teefury) #fb 2 days ago
Category Archives: misc
Several months ago, friend and fellow word-pusher David Mack turned me onto a fairly new website, The Duffel Blog. What’s it about? Well, allow me to let them sell themselves: A Brief History Since 1797, The Duffel Blog has been serving the … Continue reading