Writer Dayton Ward’s online man cave. Now with extra bacon.
You've been warned. No whining.
What People Are Reading
- Introducing....The Graduate!
- The lost shuttlecraft Galileo...found?
- Preventive Maintenance...the Final Frontier?
- Happy 47th Birthday to the original Starship Enterprise!
- Star Trek: Topps Trading Cards tribute book!
- Richard C. Datin, Jr., RIP.
- Happy 25th Birthday, Commando.
- "Ten for Ward" #6 at StarTrek.com: Trek Gifts from Christmas Past.
- "Ask Dayton" on the G&T Show...#19!
- That Which Divides
Looking for something?
- A portrait of the writer as a dude with a deadline. http://t.co/Bxyke8RXmU 1 day ago
- RT @ChrisRRegan: I haven't seen any of the "Fast & Furious" movies. Where's a good place to start? The books? 1 day ago
- Despite my best efforts, my daughter would not do her impression of Newbomb Turk singing "Volare" at her preschool "graduation." Damn. #fb 1 day ago
- Based on her choice of wardrobe, I can only guess that the lady on our local cable weather station is going clubbing after her broadcast. 1 day ago
- Twerplexed: seeing the "Verified" checkmark next to someone in the "Who to follow" box, and you don't know who the fuck they are. #NewWords 1 day ago
Category Archives: lj
So, as most folks know, LiveJournal has been getting ass-hammered by yet another in a series of Distributed Denial of Service (or “DDoS,” as the kids say) attacks these past few days. The result has been spotty access for users, … Continue reading
LiveJournal users need the option of banning IP addresses from posting comments to their journal. I consider this to be a more important and perhaps even more useful feature than…say…being able to send someone a virtual ice cream cone. Who’s … Continue reading
So, I’ve had an iPhone since last summer. My wife and I were needing to change up phones and rework our plan, and they were having sweet deals on the 3GS just prior to the iPhone 4 hitting the market. … Continue reading
My friend and fellow word slinger Aaron Rosenberg (gryphonrose) is holding a contest over on his own LJ! gryphonrose: Second Annual “Guess Aaron’s Writing Output” Contest What’s it all about? He’s asking folks to guess how many books he wrote … Continue reading
The dog is living the high life at the Pet Hotel (I swear to God I’m not kidding), the mail’s on hold, and friends will be housesitting, raiding my fridge and my DVD collection in beween watering plants and searching … Continue reading
I first read about this oddity on tiggerallyn‘s LJ, and then this morning saw an alert message put out by lonemagpie, so I’m going to go ahead and boost the signal a bit on a weird bit of trolling that’s … Continue reading