Writer Dayton Ward’s online man cave. Now with extra bacon.
You've been warned. No whining.
What People Are Reading
- Introducing....The Graduate!
- Star Trek: Topps Trading Cards tribute book!
- Dayton Who?
- Preventive Maintenance...the Final Frontier?
- Happy 47th Birthday to the original Starship Enterprise!
- Your moment of TrekZen*.
- "Ask Dayton" on the G&T Show...#19!
- "Desert Island Trek" podcast, and Space Marshal Dylan McCade!
- No "Ask Dayton" this week....
- The OTHER greatest Star Wars book ever. No, really.
Looking for something?
- A portrait of the writer as a dude with a deadline. http://t.co/Bxyke8RXmU 11 hours ago
- RT @ChrisRRegan: I haven't seen any of the "Fast & Furious" movies. Where's a good place to start? The books? 13 hours ago
- Despite my best efforts, my daughter would not do her impression of Newbomb Turk singing "Volare" at her preschool "graduation." Damn. #fb 14 hours ago
- Based on her choice of wardrobe, I can only guess that the lady on our local cable weather station is going clubbing after her broadcast. 17 hours ago
- Twerplexed: seeing the "Verified" checkmark next to someone in the "Who to follow" box, and you don't know who the fuck they are. #NewWords 17 hours ago
Category Archives: lists
So, I’m behind on this, but apparently io9.com has put up a list of “Essential” Star Trek novels that are good recommendations for people who either are new to Trek, or else aren’t “die-hard” fans who don’t get into the … Continue reading
So, at a point earlier in the day when I should’ve been writing, I instead decided to check out my Twitter feed for a few minutes. Just a quick look and then back to work, right? Uh huh. Instead, my … Continue reading
Friday on Twitter, I made a joke. I know, I know…contain your surprise. Anyway, every so often I throw out a fake “Breaking News”-type tweet, with something ridiculous and usually pertaining to some issue or news item of the day. … Continue reading
Every once in a while, something fun happens on Twitter which rises above the usual background noise that is people telling each other where they’re eating or who they’re hanging out with, or spambots pimping you with some shitty product … Continue reading
For me, one of the cooler things about the DVD era is/has been the ability to obtain home video editions of television shows in an affordable format. More so than movies, I’ve enjoyed collecting and revisiting favorite series over the … Continue reading
Yeah. That was part of a conversation held at my house this past Sunday, while Michi and I were enjoying the Super Bowl(tm) “Big Game” with friends. I brought up the fact that Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home celebrates … Continue reading
So, I’ve had an iPhone since last summer. My wife and I were needing to change up phones and rework our plan, and they were having sweet deals on the 3GS just prior to the iPhone 4 hitting the market. … Continue reading
I’ve been a fan of film soundtracks as long as I can remember. I have fond memories of obtaining the original 2-record LP edition of the soundtrack for Star Wars in 1977. (I’ve heard some weirdness about this movie being … Continue reading
As many folks here know, yesterday marked the first-ever “Rally to Restore Sanity And/Or Fear,” held at the National Mall in Washington, D.C., and hosted by comedians/satirists Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert. By all accounts that aren’t coming from Fox … Continue reading