Writer Dayton Ward’s online man cave. Now with extra bacon.
You've been warned. No whining.
What People Are Reading
- Star Trek: Topps Trading Cards tribute book!
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- Stuff I've Written
- The lost shuttlecraft Galileo...found?
- "The Bionic Woman, Part One" on Cyborgs: A Bionic Podcast!
- Your other car could be the Shuttlecraft Galileo!
- Your moment of TrekZen*.
- Novels & Novellas
- Short Stories
- When the books talk back.
Looking for something?
- RT @JohnLuce: "You can pretty much put anything in quotes, attribute it to C.S. Lewis, and Christians will repeat it ad nauseum." - C.S. Le… 28 minutes ago
- RT @TheDorkyShane: "Shane Moore hates writing bios, so fuck you." -Dayton Ward. I wish my agent would take this as my BIO. lololol 47 minutes ago
- Amazon to sell "fan fiction." I'm holding out until they let me do my Gary Seven/Doctor Who crossover. deadline.com/2013/05/amazon… 1 hour ago
- Holy crap. The original Star Trek series in Blu-ray is fabulous. 1 day ago
- Ah, Monday: We meet again. http://t.co/L4Kz755s 2 days ago
Category Archives: leisure reading
Today’s trip to the mailbox brought with it something very unexpected, that I’d pretty much forgotten about after ordering it so long ago. What did I find? That’s right, the 8th issue of Subterranean Magazine, the print version of the … Continue reading
Hey, did you know there was a novelization for the first Librarian movie, Quest for the Spear? I didn’t. I stumbled across a copy today at a local Half Price Books. So far as I can tell, there were no … Continue reading
Earlier this week, Book View Cafe held a “Twitter Fiction” contest to celebrate the release of the first title to be released under their Book View Press imprint, Rocket Boy and the Geek Girls, a collection of favorite science fiction … Continue reading
If you think you’re a nerd and you don’t know who Wil Wheaton is, then you’re not a nerd and you need to turn in your NerdCard. Right now. Star Trek fans know him as Wesley Crusher from Star Trek: … Continue reading