Writer Dayton Ward’s online man cave. Now with extra bacon.
You've been warned. No whining.
What People Are Reading
- Star Trek: Topps Trading Cards tribute book!
- Your moment of TrekZen*.
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- "The Bionic Woman, Part One" on Cyborgs: A Bionic Podcast!
- "Ten for Ward" #7 at StarTrek.com: Ten Favorite Trek Audiobooks!
- Novels & Novellas
- No "Ask Dayton" this week....
- April writing wrap-up.
- When the books talk back.
- The lost shuttlecraft Galileo...found?
Looking for something?
- Today is my oldest's last day of Kindergarten. How the heck did THAT happen so fast? #fb 1 hour ago
- RT @zeldawilliams: Read more books! This isn't directed to anyone in particular, but most people in general. Reading is too wonderful and b… 11 hours ago
- PROGRAMMING NOTE: From this point forward, I will only autograph copies of my books using the Comics Sans font. #fb 12 hours ago
- :: Checks watch :: Hey, it's Beer Thirty. #fb 12 hours ago
- Trying to teach my youngest to yell "SAN DIMAS HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL RULES!" when she "graduates" pre-school tomorrow night. No luck, so far. 13 hours ago
Category Archives: jokes
Buy Dave Barry’s Stuff! Visit Dave on the Web! This. So very much THIS. May 11th/12th When I was born, during the presidency of James K. Polk, baby showers were pretty basic. There was no registering. A group of women would … Continue reading
A long time ago, in a comic far, far away…this happened: Writer of Stuff Peter David, with the able assistance of artists Tom Sutton and Ricardo Villagran, conspired to bring us what arguably is the one of the greatest … Continue reading
Buy Dave Barry’s Stuff! Visit Dave on the Web! Hmm….could be. I mean, I’ve spoken on this very topic, myself. May 9th: I am eager for my daughter to reach a more mature age–say, three or four–so that I can explain … Continue reading
Yeoman Barrows is pissed. This is what happens when McCoy peeks. Coming soon to a theater near us? (Click to Biggie Size) I’ve checked, but so far I’m unable to confirm whether this might be presented in IMAX and/or 3-D. … Continue reading
Several months ago, friend and fellow word-pusher David Mack turned me onto a fairly new website, The Duffel Blog. What’s it about? Well, allow me to let them sell themselves: A Brief History Since 1797, The Duffel Blog has been serving the … Continue reading
Buy Dave Barry’s Stuff! Visit Dave on the Web! May 3rd: Reaganomics: an economic program based on the theory that the government could lower taxes while increasing spending and at the same time actually reduce the federal budget deficit by … Continue reading
Whaaaaaaaaaaaat? The image supposedly is from a first season episode of The Carol Burnett Show. Surprisingly, little seems to be known about the details of why Leonard Nimoy is there in full Spock regalia. Some sources indicate that the skit … Continue reading
Buy Dave Barry’s Stuff! Visit Dave on the Web! A twofer today, as I missed doing this last Saturday while we were out of town. Bonus points for these, as they’re also related: April 19th: I went to a swingers’ convention … Continue reading
Now, we’re talking. Oh, and just so we’re clear? If ever the opportunity for such an epic crossover presented itself, I’d want to write this like a Mutha Effa, and I’d do so without anything even remotely resembling shame. And … Continue reading