Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
Writer Dayton Ward’s online man cave. Now with extra bacon.
You've been warned. No whining.
What People Are Reading
- Your moment of TrekZen*.
- The lost shuttlecraft Galileo...found?
- Active, former or retired military? You should be reading The Duffel Blog.
- I sense a disturbance....
- "He's undead, Jim."
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- Novel Spaces - "Tips for living with a writer? A list, deconstructed."
- Short Stories
- Ward's Wayback Trek Reviews: Entry #17!
- Novels & Novellas
Looking for something?
- Just me and the girls, with Mom out of town. ICE CREAM! PREPARE FOR GLORY!!! #fb 7 hours ago
- "This fandom needs an enema!" - Me, just now. 9 hours ago
- Amusement o/t Day: People younger than me staking out the "We're the REAL fans" ground in the current Trek movie love/hate war. Do go on. :D 9 hours ago
- Today's GeekShirt of Choice: "Shawshank Chess Championship - 1947 - From Inmate to Checkmate." (via @teefury) #fb 12 hours ago
- "Skullfucking Salacious Crumb" is the name of my new band. @ThatKevinSmith #JayAndSilentBob #KC #fb 22 hours ago