Writer Dayton Ward’s online man cave. Now with extra bacon.
You've been warned. No whining.
What People Are Reading
- The lost shuttlecraft Galileo...found?
- Even more old-school Trek goodness from Doug Drexler.
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- Stuff I've Written
- Short Stories
- Novels & Novellas
- Your other car could be the Shuttlecraft Galileo!
- Star Trek: Typhon Pact...Cross Cult Style!
- Happy 40th Anniversary, M*A*S*H.
- Play these games. Felicia Day said so.
Looking for something?
- Holy crap. The original Star Trek series in Blu-ray is fabulous. 1 day ago
- Ah, Monday: We meet again. http://t.co/L4Kz755s 1 day ago
- Just me and the girls, with Mom out of town. ICE CREAM! PREPARE FOR GLORY!!! #fb 3 days ago
- "This fandom needs an enema!" - Me, just now. 3 days ago
- Amusement o/t Day: People younger than me staking out the "We're the REAL fans" ground in the current Trek movie love/hate war. Do go on. :D 3 days ago
Category Archives: iphone
This story is almost a week old now, but I only just read about it today thanks to a link sent to me by a friend. Got an iPhone or iPad? Like those old school Atari arcade and/or 2600 games … Continue reading