Writer Dayton Ward’s online man cave. Now with extra bacon.
You've been warned. No whining.
What People Are Reading
- Restored shuttlecraft Galileo bound for Houston!
- The lost shuttlecraft Galileo...found?
- Best of Classic Dave Barry 2013, May 11-17.
- David Mack's STORMING HEAVEN, and a Vanguard guide.
- I sense a disturbance....
- "He's undead, Jim."
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- Here's to you, Mom, on your birthday!
- In Tempest's Wake has a cover!
- In Tempest's Wake
Looking for something?
- Just me and the girls, with Mom out of town. ICE CREAM! PREPARE FOR GLORY!!! #fb 1 day ago
- "This fandom needs an enema!" - Me, just now. 1 day ago
- Amusement o/t Day: People younger than me staking out the "We're the REAL fans" ground in the current Trek movie love/hate war. Do go on. :D 1 day ago
- Today's GeekShirt of Choice: "Shawshank Chess Championship - 1947 - From Inmate to Checkmate." (via @teefury) #fb 1 day ago
- "Skullfucking Salacious Crumb" is the name of my new band. @ThatKevinSmith #JayAndSilentBob #KC #fb 2 days ago
Category Archives: interviews
Hey, today’s the day! I’m a guest on Trek Radio for two hours, starting at 12pm Eastern time. No pre-records, no edits, no time lag. In the immortal words of that great orator, Bill O’Reilly: As I mentioned in this … Continue reading
Tis true, boys and girls! I have been invited by the fine folks over at Trek Radio to round out their special “Typhon Pact Author Series” of interviews for their site’s “Captain’s Table” feature. The show already interviewed fellow Typhon … Continue reading
Over the weekend, I hung out with the gang from UnderGopher, a group of local gamers and genre enthusiasts who enjoy sharing their love of tabletop gaming, comics, and other fandom topics with anyone who will listen. Though I tend … Continue reading
So, a couple of new podcast episodes dropped this past week, both of which are of potential interest to frequent visitors to this space. First up, I once again joined the crew from the Trek Mate Family podcast network, sitting … Continue reading
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? Tis true, boys and girls: Someone has seen fit to ask me questions and record my responses for posterity. This time, it’s the fine folks over at Trek Mate, a community of Star Trek fans who produce a family … Continue reading
So, Sunday started out well enough. I hauled my tired ass out of bed, splashed water on my face, ate that one slice of pizza which had not yet begun to sprout fuzz, and joined friends Nick, Terry, and Mike … Continue reading
Hey, it happens. A week or so ago, I was interviewed by the Mid-Continent Public Library, which serves the Kansas City metro area (basically, anything that doesn’t actually have “Kansas City” in its mailing address) as part of their recurring … Continue reading
Earlier this year, I had the pleasure of being interviewed by Christopher Jones over at Trek.fm. During that conversation, we discussed That Which Divides, which at the time was still minty-fresh, along with a few other Trek and writing-related topics. … Continue reading
I know what you’re thinking: “Hey, it’s been forEVER since I read an interview with Dayton.” Well, lucky junkie, let me be your dealer. A few weeks back, I was interviewed by fellow word-pusher Phil Giunta as part of a … Continue reading