Writer Dayton Ward’s online man cave. Now with extra bacon.
You've been warned. No whining.
What People Are Reading
- Introducing....The Graduate!
- Dayton Who?
- Star Trek: Topps Trading Cards tribute book!
- Happy 47th Birthday to the original Starship Enterprise!
- The OTHER greatest Star Wars book ever. No, really.
- Your moment of TrekZen*.
- "Ask Dayton" on the G&T Show...#19!
- "Desert Island Trek" podcast, and Space Marshal Dylan McCade!
- No "Ask Dayton" this week....
- Stalk Me
Looking for something?
- A portrait of the writer as a dude with a deadline. http://t.co/Bxyke8RXmU 8 hours ago
- RT @ChrisRRegan: I haven't seen any of the "Fast & Furious" movies. Where's a good place to start? The books? 10 hours ago
- Despite my best efforts, my daughter would not do her impression of Newbomb Turk singing "Volare" at her preschool "graduation." Damn. #fb 12 hours ago
- Based on her choice of wardrobe, I can only guess that the lady on our local cable weather station is going clubbing after her broadcast. 14 hours ago
- Twerplexed: seeing the "Verified" checkmark next to someone in the "Who to follow" box, and you don't know who the fuck they are. #NewWords 14 hours ago
Category Archives: halloween stories
Hey, it’s Halloween! The previous three years, I’ve offered what I hope is something of a suitably-themed story for the evening. As it’s now something of a tradition, here we go again this year! The first two years, I presented … Continue reading
For the past two Halloween evenings, I’ve taken to “live-Tweeting” a story on Twitter while trick-or-treaters wander the neighborhood. The idea is that I “narrate” the story, one 140-byte chunk at a time, for however long it takes to spin … Continue reading
Following on the fun we (supposedly) had for Halloween 2009 when I “live-tweeted” a piece of zombie flash fiction on Twitter, I was asked to repeat the exercise again for 2010. The result of that call was this story, “Counter-Protest.” … Continue reading