Writer Dayton Ward’s online man cave. Now with extra bacon.
You've been warned. No whining.
What People Are Reading
- Your moment of TrekZen*.
- Active, former or retired military? You should be reading The Duffel Blog.
- I sense a disturbance....
- "He's undead, Jim."
- "Spock's braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain."
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- Novel Spaces - "Tips for living with a writer? A list, deconstructed."
- The lost shuttlecraft Galileo...found?
- Ward's Wayback Trek Reviews: Entry #17!
- Your moment of TrekZen*.
Looking for something?
- "Skullfucking Salacious Crumb" is the name of my new band. @ThatKevinSmith #JayAndSilentBob #KC #fb 10 hours ago
- Ladies ladies ladies! @kevindilmore & I are at the Midland KC for Jay & Silent Bob's Super Groovy Cartoon Movie! @ThatKevinSmith Q&A after! 14 hours ago
- RT @ThatNeilGuy: This may be my favorite Star Trek book cover ever. From History's Shadow by @DaytonWard. amazon.com/gp/product/B00… 15 hours ago
- Watching NCIS season finale...I did *NOT* know who they were going to use for Gibbs' lawyer. JAG callback FTMFW!!! #fb 1 day ago
- I was just thinking it's been a while since I came across Pat Robertson saying something stupid. gaw.kr/I2VklMS (via @Gawker) 1 day ago
Category Archives: guest blogging
My scheduled “day” in the rotation of writers who post to the Novel Spaces blog has been shifted from the 17th to the 15th, and….BAM! Look what day it is? This month, I decide to examine one of those “Top 10″ … Continue reading
Hey, whaddayaknow? It’s the 17th again, and that means it’s my turn at bat over at the Novel Spaces blog. This month, I babble a bit over whether I always need a “dedicated space” in order to write, or if I can … Continue reading
FRIDAY!! And with the weekend fast approaching, the good people over at StarTrek.com have graciously allowed me to pollute their site with yet another entry in my irregularly recurring blog series for them, “Ten for Ward.” As you likely have … Continue reading
Whaaaaaaaaat? The 17th again, already? I suppose it’s true, and it also means a special St. Patrick’s Day edition of my usual antics over at the Novel Spaces blog! This month, I yammer for a while about how we as writers often “classify” … Continue reading
Whaaaaaaaat? A while back, I wrote a blog piece for my friends over at Forgotten Flix which was to be part of a series of retrospectives on different sorts of movies from the 1980s. I was asked to yammer a … Continue reading
It’s the 17th again, and that means it’s my turn in the barrel over at the Novel Spaces blog! This month, I babble a bit about a topic that tends to be one of my pet peeves so far as … Continue reading
Today being the 17th, that means my number’s come up once again over at the Novel Spaces blog! This month, I take a question which first was proposed to me for this past weekend’s “Ask Dayton” question. I was asked … Continue reading
Happy Post-Apocalyptic Sunday, everyone! Okay, this missive was prompted by an e-Mail I got the last night, and I decided I would seek input from the three or four of you who read this blog with any frequency. Guest blogging: … Continue reading
With Christmas but a week away, I’m reminded that I’m already behind on my holiday movie re-watching. Curse you, novel deadline! That said, I’ve got some vacation time coming and so I hope to make good on annual film traditions. … Continue reading
Hey! It’s the 17th, which means it’s time once again for my turn at bat over at the Novel Spaces blog! For my final Novel Spaces contribution of 2012, I offer up some infonuggets of advice for You: Up and Coming … Continue reading