Writer Dayton Ward’s online man cave. Now with extra bacon.
You've been warned. No whining.
What People Are Reading
- Your moment of TrekZen*.
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- Stuff I've Written
- Your moment of TrekZen*.
- First look at Star Trek: The Fall, courtesy of StarTrek.com
- Dayton Who?
- From the Archives: "Naked Came the Betazoid."
- 30 years of Star Trek: Strategic Operations Simulator.
- So, they say they're "Finding Bigfoot...."
- Novels & Novellas
Looking for something?
- Things that make me smile and enrage others, #2,916,347: Criterion includes a special release of ARMAGEDDON in their collection. #fb 16 hours ago
- Boosting the signal for @TheDorkyShane & the graphic novel Kickstarter project to which he's lending his quill: kickstarter.com/projects/gerry… 17 hours ago
- RT @KPSimmon: Dear Authors-please stop complaining about reviews your title is getting on social media. It is not a pretty thing. It turns … 1 day ago
- MT @phillydotcom @McDonalds worker sues over wages given via fee-heavy debit card bit.ly/14DT6Db 1 day ago
- "The American Baking Competition." I can't believe I've been wasting time with Burn Notice, Graceland, and Falling Skies when CBS has this. 2 days ago
Category Archives: games
What’s that? I need another quick, easy-to-play game that I can stick in my travel bag so I can play it wherever I happen to plant my butt, and I can even play it with my kids? And it has … Continue reading
Felicia Day is telling us to play games. Good enough for me. What’s that? Context? Fine. A month or so ago, I babbled a bit about the approaching first-ever International TableTop Day, a new geeky grassroots movement started by Wil … Continue reading
Because, WHY THE HELL NOT? I was trolling ThinkGeek the other day, looking for a way to spend most or all of my banked Geek Points, when I happened across this bit of whimsy: That’s right, folks! The good ThinkGeek … Continue reading
Like games? Yes, computer games are cool. Going on quests or undertaking hazardous combat missions as you join forces in real time with other players through the wonders of the internet can be fun, but that’s not we’re talking about … Continue reading
Hey, it’s Sunday again, and that brings with it another exciting episode of the Sunday G&T Show, hosted by friends Nick Minecci and Terry Lynn Shull! Usually. Terry’s off this week, in Los Angeles hobnobbing with celebs and other pretty people as she attends one … Continue reading
Today being “Martin Luther King, Jr. Day,” Addy was granted a one-day reprieve from Kindergarten. I was off from the day job, as well, so naturally mischief ensued. We started easy, with a few rounds of “Hide and Seek,” during … Continue reading
Fair warning: It’s gonna get nerdy in here. We’re good? Sweet. Set the Wayback Machine for 1983, and me the wayward teen wandering into one of the numerous video game arcades taking up space inside pool halls or in strip … Continue reading
Drinkers, this will be your first stage of consumption in the 2012 Presidential Debate Series, consisting of an as-yet undetermined number of questions as can be asked and answered in a time limit of ninety minutes. Drinkers, at this time, … Continue reading
What? Sunday again, already? Yep, even on Father’s Day, there’s still another episode of the Sunday G&T Show, the weekly Trek-themed internet radio program and podcast, hosted by friends Nick Minecci and Terry Lynn Shull. It’s either this or more golf, … Continue reading
Just in time for the weekend, I’m once again a guest blogger over at StarTrek.com today! Yep, it’s the third installment of “Ten for Ward,” in which I provide a list of ten favorite Trek-related whatevers based on…uh…whatever shiny things … Continue reading