Writer Dayton Ward’s online man cave. Now with extra bacon.
You've been warned. No whining.
What People Are Reading
- The lost shuttlecraft Galileo...found?
- Best of Classic Dave Barry 2013, May 11-17.
- Restored shuttlecraft Galileo bound for Houston!
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- "He's undead, Jim."
- Star Trek: Typhon Pact...Cross Cult Style!
- David Mack's STORMING HEAVEN, and a Vanguard guide.
- Even more old-school Trek goodness from Doug Drexler.
- I sense a disturbance....
- Your moment of TrekZen*.
Looking for something?
- Ah, Monday: We meet again. http://t.co/L4Kz755s 8 hours ago
- Just me and the girls, with Mom out of town. ICE CREAM! PREPARE FOR GLORY!!! #fb 2 days ago
- "This fandom needs an enema!" - Me, just now. 2 days ago
- Amusement o/t Day: People younger than me staking out the "We're the REAL fans" ground in the current Trek movie love/hate war. Do go on. :D 2 days ago
- Today's GeekShirt of Choice: "Shawshank Chess Championship - 1947 - From Inmate to Checkmate." (via @teefury) #fb 2 days ago
Category Archives: forgotten flix
Whaaaaaaaat? A while back, I wrote a blog piece for my friends over at Forgotten Flix which was to be part of a series of retrospectives on different sorts of movies from the 1980s. I was asked to yammer a … Continue reading
With Christmas but a week away, I’m reminded that I’m already behind on my holiday movie re-watching. Curse you, novel deadline! That said, I’ve got some vacation time coming and so I hope to make good on annual film traditions. … Continue reading
So, whatcha doin’ on Sunday, the 19th? If you’re hanging around the house on Sunday afternoon looking for something geeky to do, then one suggestion I can offer is to join Joel Robertson, Jason Grooms and Maggie Kruger from the … Continue reading
It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Ah, Christmas. Food, family, friends, gifts and all that great stuff. (“You forgot football!”) Yes, and football. What else? Movies! Holiday movies! Wait. Holiday movies suck. Well, most of ‘em, anyway. Last … Continue reading
From David Cardillo over on LiveJournal: Hehehehe. Last year around this time, I contributed a guest blog post to Forgotten Flix, a movies retrospective and fan appreciation site hosted by fellow Floridian Joel Robertson and his merry band of adventurers. … Continue reading
Due to travel and other stuff yesterday, I wasn’t able to post about Part 2 of the guest blog I wrote for Joel Robertson over at Forgotten Flix, “Ten Christmas Flix for People Who Don’t Like Christmas Flix.” Part 1 … Continue reading
The three or four of you who read this blog with any regularity may recall that back before Thanksgiving, I solicited input for a special guest blog I would be writing for my fellow nerd in 80s Moviedom, Joel Robertson … Continue reading
As this week is Thanksgiving, many folks in the blogosphere are writing themed posts, offering thanks to persons or things that they hold dear. Many of these will be thoughtful, engaging treatises designed to affect you on an emotional level, … Continue reading