Writer Dayton Ward’s online man cave. Now with extra bacon.
You've been warned. No whining.
What People Are Reading
- The lost shuttlecraft Galileo...found?
- Stuff I've Written
- Even more old-school Trek goodness from Doug Drexler.
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- Novels & Novellas
- Your other car could be the Shuttlecraft Galileo!
- Star Trek: Typhon Pact...Cross Cult Style!
- Happy 40th Anniversary, M*A*S*H.
- Happy 47th Birthday to the original Starship Enterprise!
- QPB Presents: The World's Best Shortest Stories
Looking for something?
- Holy crap. The original Star Trek series in Blu-ray is fabulous. 20 hours ago
- Ah, Monday: We meet again. http://t.co/L4Kz755s 1 day ago
- Just me and the girls, with Mom out of town. ICE CREAM! PREPARE FOR GLORY!!! #fb 2 days ago
- "This fandom needs an enema!" - Me, just now. 3 days ago
- Amusement o/t Day: People younger than me staking out the "We're the REAL fans" ground in the current Trek movie love/hate war. Do go on. :D 3 days ago
Category Archives: flying pen press
Ah, Black Friday. If you’re one of those hardy souls who’ve elected to brave the masses at shopping malls, Walmarts, Targets, or wherever, I salute you. I wouldn’t be out there with a gun to my head. During this holiday … Continue reading →
To the extent that I’m “known” at all as a writer, I’m known primarily for my Star Trek work, because let’s face it: That’s a big hunk of my resume. There certainly are worse ways to be remembered, I suppose. … Continue reading →
Been an interesting day. First, as part of the Twitter Party today celebrating the release of Space Horrors, several excerpts from the book were posted throughout the day. Included among those was a bit from my own story, “Into the … Continue reading →
All day today (okay, 9am-9pm Eastern), Flying Pen Press publisher David Rozansky (@DavidRozansky) is hosting a “TwitterParty” to celebrate the release of Space Horrors. For the Twitterati among us, follow the #FTST “hashtag” to keep tabs on the ongoing discussion(s). … Continue reading →
In honor of the publication of Space Horrors, the fourth entry in Flying Pen Press‘ Full-Throttle Space Tales series, editor David Lee Summers requested some “guest blog” posts from the anthology’s contributors. Today is my day to guest star on … Continue reading →
Today is the day that Space Horrors, the fourth entry in Flying Pen Press‘ Full-Throttle Space Tales series, is released to the masses! Edited by David Lee Summers, this latest anthology is chock-full of all sorts of scary, spacey goodness … Continue reading →
Full-Throttle Space Tales #4 What horrors lurk among the stars? If you dare venture into space, you will find planets where the rain will dissolve the flesh from your skeleton in a matter of minutes. There are undead stellar corpses … Continue reading →
I was informed this morning by editor David Lee Summers that Space Horrors, the fourth entry in Flying Pen Press’ Full Throttle Space Tales anthology series, is now available for preorder from the publisher’s website. FPP is running a special … Continue reading →
Earlier this evening, editor David Lee Summers sent out the back cover copy and author list for Space Horrors, the fourth entry in Flying Pen Press‘ Full-Throttle Space Tales series. (Click on the pic to see a larger version.) —– … Continue reading →
Flying Pen Press publisher David Rozansky made public today the cover to the upcoming fourth anthology in his Full-Throttle Space Tales series, Space Horrors. (Click on the pic to see a larger version.) Edited by David Lee Summers, this new … Continue reading →