Writer Dayton Ward’s online man cave. Now with extra bacon.
You've been warned. No whining.
What People Are Reading
- Your moment of TrekZen*.
- The lost shuttlecraft Galileo...found?
- Active, former or retired military? You should be reading The Duffel Blog.
- I sense a disturbance....
- "He's undead, Jim."
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- Novel Spaces - "Tips for living with a writer? A list, deconstructed."
- Short Stories
- Ward's Wayback Trek Reviews: Entry #17!
- Novels & Novellas
Looking for something?
- Just me and the girls, with Mom out of town. ICE CREAM! PREPARE FOR GLORY!!! #fb 5 hours ago
- "This fandom needs an enema!" - Me, just now. 7 hours ago
- Amusement o/t Day: People younger than me staking out the "We're the REAL fans" ground in the current Trek movie love/hate war. Do go on. :D 8 hours ago
- Today's GeekShirt of Choice: "Shawshank Chess Championship - 1947 - From Inmate to Checkmate." (via @teefury) #fb 11 hours ago
- "Skullfucking Salacious Crumb" is the name of my new band. @ThatKevinSmith #JayAndSilentBob #KC #fb 21 hours ago
Category Archives: feelin’ nostalgic
I let this slip past me on Sunday, but hey! It’s been two weeks, and that means it’s time for another exciting episode of Cyborgs: A Bionic Podcast! Hosts John S. Drew and Paul K. Bisson continue their bi-weekly retrospective … Continue reading
“This ship is equipped with a forward-mounted, twenty-millimeter electric cannon. Its six barrels are capable of firing four thousand rounds of ammunition per minute. And that, gentlemen, is one hell of a shit-storm in anybody’s language!” Frank Murphy, helicopter pilot for … Continue reading
Hey! It’s been two weeks, and you know what that means, right? Yup! Another freshly-squeezed episode of Cyborgs: A Bionic Podcast! Hosts John S. Drew and Paul K. Bisson continue their bi-weekly retrospective of The Six Million Dollar Man‘s second season, and for this latest … Continue reading
“As a distant planet was destroyed by old age, a scientist placed his infant son within a hastily devised space-ship, launching it toward Earth! When the vehicle landed on Earth, a passing motorist, discovering the sleeping babe within, turned the … Continue reading
Wait, what? That’s right! Today marks the 60th anniversary of the initial publication of Casino Royale, the very first James Bond novel by Ian Fleming, in 1953. As most folks know, the novel was only moderately successful, and nothing more … Continue reading
What’s that? You say you’ve been getting antsy for a brand spankin’ new episode of Cyborgs: A Bionic Podcast? BOOM! Hosts John S. Drew and Paul K. Bisson continue their bi-weekly retrospective of The Six Million Dollar Man‘s second season, and for … Continue reading
“Eighteen months ago, the first evidence of intelligent life off the Earth was discovered. It was buried forty feet below the lunar surface, near the crater Tycho. Except for a single, very powerful radio emission aimed at Jupiter, the four … Continue reading
Earlier today, I spent a few minutes exchanging e-Mails with a friend about a book pertaining to the Second World War that’s currently in development. I made a comment that the proposed art for the cover reminded me of something … Continue reading
Yo, yo, yo! It’s been two weeks, so that means we get ourselves a new car-smellin’ episode of Cyborgs: A Bionic Podcast, with hosts John S. Drew and Paul K. Bisson continuing their bi-weekly retrospective of The Six Million Dollar Man‘s second season. … Continue reading