Writer Dayton Ward’s online man cave. Now with extra bacon.
You've been warned. No whining.
What People Are Reading
- The lost shuttlecraft Galileo...found?
- Even more old-school Trek goodness from Doug Drexler.
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- Your other car could be the Shuttlecraft Galileo!
- Star Trek: Typhon Pact...Cross Cult Style!
- Happy 40th Anniversary, M*A*S*H.
- Mars Attacks: 50th Anniversary Collection tribute book.
- The greatest Star Wars book ever. I mean it.
- Happy 30th Anniversary, Blue Thunder!
- Happy 60th Anniversary, "Superman and the Mole Men."
Looking for something?
- Holy crap. The original Star Trek series in Blu-ray is fabulous. 11 hours ago
- Ah, Monday: We meet again. http://t.co/L4Kz755s 19 hours ago
- Just me and the girls, with Mom out of town. ICE CREAM! PREPARE FOR GLORY!!! #fb 2 days ago
- "This fandom needs an enema!" - Me, just now. 2 days ago
- Amusement o/t Day: People younger than me staking out the "We're the REAL fans" ground in the current Trek movie love/hate war. Do go on. :D 2 days ago
Category Archives: family
As you may have surmised after spending any time here, I like books. As a consequence of me being their daddy, my kids like books, too. Of course, they’re still learning to read. My 6-year old handles herself pretty well, … Continue reading
I originally wrote this for my mother’s birthday a few years ago, and realized the following year that I’d used up all of the coolest anecdotes and funniest little bits the first time around. So, I decided to make this … Continue reading
Relax. This new member is of the four-legged variety. Say hello to “Dexter.” He’s a stray taken in by a friend, who then offered him to us, as the girls had been clamoring for a “kitty cat” for a while … Continue reading
Ah, the book fair, that beloved annual grade-school ritual. When I was but a wee lad, I used to so look forward to the school book fair. I was one of the lucky kids who learned to love books and … Continue reading
Those of you who read this space with any frequency know that I’ve mentioned the volunteer work my wife performs as part of a search and rescue team of dogs and their specially-trained handlers. The team assists law enforcement to … Continue reading
I originally wrote this for my mother’s birthday a couple of years ago, and realized the following year that I’d used up all of the coolest anecdotes and funniest little bits the first time around. So, I decided to make … Continue reading
So, here we are: Christmas Eve. My shopping is long done. Anybody still fighting crowds at Walmart or the malls has a death wish, so far as I’m concerned. The only people for whom I feel sorry on this day … Continue reading
Well, I guess I’ve got nothing really exciting to blog about today. No rants, no shameless whoring, no Bucs. So, that leaves us with a “Day in the Life” post. In keeping with my master plan for Saturday, the item … Continue reading
I originally wrote this for my mother’s birthday last year, and after attempting to write up a new version, I came to realize that I’d used up all the coolest anecdotes and funniest little bits back then. So, I guess … Continue reading